KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Can Anyone Beat Batman???

Who can beat Batman???
This poll is closed.
No one 10 37.04%
Superman 2 7.41%
Spiderman 4 14.81%
The Green Lantern 0 0%
Flash 0 0%
Aquaman 0 0%
Wolverine 8 29.63%
Gambit 3 11.11%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Anyone Beat Batman???
Started by: BatmanOverAll

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i forget that guys name, that guy who became batman he had blonde hair lol a blonde hair batman, he tried to kill robin or diddnt he even kill him anyway how did bruce return

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

and id say prolly any intelligent superhero that has super powers could take out the bat just for the fact of the superpowers but then again batman did kill the predator and predator is one bad mother

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

mother! mother!

I think anyone can beat the bat just depending on the given situation.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:39 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

eah but bats did beat the predator wait a minute but so did danny glover NEVERMIND you know i dont understand that Arnold weilding a tree trunk can slam the predator in its face and all it does is laugh but glover punches it and it staggers come on man, but batman still did kill the aliens and there killin machines

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:38 AM
Metroplex

laughing out loud the predator beat all those government guys but couldnt beat danny glover. I think Superman has the best chance of beating Batman since he is faster than a speeding bullet and he knows the true identity of Bats.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:22 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah you know.. i was feelin the same way bout the predator danny glover must eat wheaties, but anyway superman can beat anyone hes invincible, unless its a giant rock monster then he can beat anyone, hed punch batman and ol bats would be nothin more than a pile of bat goo resimbaling a pile of bat poo.. but if its a giant rock supermans screwed

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:08 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

quote:
Originally posted by booniae
That's cuz anyone could beat Batman's sickass. Shouldn't you be taking your obsessed threads else where???

Boo bunny

If you dont like this thread why are you here. Is your life so pathetic that you go around on forums and write "you suck" everywhere. Because if thats the case then I truly pity you.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:53 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Many of you have pointed out that Batman can most of his enemy using his intelligence and his skill as a strategist. But some of you have said that wolverine could win because of his healing factor. One skill of batman's that you have forgotten is his understanding of psychology. And as we all know wolveerine has had a pretty messed up life which the batman could use to his advantage to defeat him.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 12:59 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

Remember this.. Batman has a plan on how to take out each of the DC characters in case any of them went berserk. Superman has given Batman kryptonite in case Superman went berserk, so Superman is taken out of the picture. If you were to meld the DC and Marvel universe into one universe, Batman would have access to files and information concerning all of Marvel's characters. I would highly suspect that he would know more about Wolverine's background than anyone else. Being the case he would figure a way to immobilize Wolverine.

Xavier would probably be the only one who could stop Batman if it is true that Xavier can kill non mutants with his mind. But then again.. hehehehe.. Batman would learn from Magneto's knowledge of how to block Charles. So once again .. I still stick to my "No One" vote.

And btw.. the blonde young man who takes over the Mantle of the Bat is Azrael or Jean-Paul Valley. Azrael, is an hereditory title passed from father to son, by the Order of Saint Dumas. Ths order was founded in the 14th century by an offshoot of the Knights Templar, in the Crusades. Over the centuries, the Order became more and more rich, and more and more secretive, so they came up with the idea of Azrael, the Avenging Angel! This angel would be used to keep the members of the order in check, and to punish anyone that broke its rules.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:06 PM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
Remember this.. Batman has a plan on how to take out each of the DC characters in case any of them went berserk. Superman has given Batman kryptonite in case Superman went berserk, so Superman is taken out of the picture. If you were to meld the DC and Marvel universe into one universe, Batman would have access to files and information concerning all of Marvel's characters. I would highly suspect that he would know more about Wolverine's background than anyone else. Being the case he would figure a way to immobilize Wolverine.

Xavier would probably be the only one who could stop Batman if it is true that Xavier can kill non mutants with his mind. But then again.. hehehehe.. Batman would learn from Magneto's knowledge of how to block Charles. So once again .. I still stick to my "No One" vote.

And btw.. the blonde young man who takes over the Mantle of the Bat is Azrael or Jean-Paul Valley. Azrael, is an hereditory title passed from father to son, by the Order of Saint Dumas. Ths order was founded in the 14th century by an offshoot of the Knights Templar, in the Crusades. Over the centuries, the Order became more and more rich, and more and more secretive, so they came up with the idea of Azrael, the Avenging Angel! This angel would be used to keep the members of the order in check, and to punish anyone that broke its rules.
[/QUOTE

Looks like you've read Batman:Knightfall.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:48 PM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Superman cant beat batman, I saw this episode long time ago with batman and superman and batman kick his butt. The only guy in the list that will be a great match for him is... Wolverine, becuz they both rock.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 04:42 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

muhamad ali could kick his ass since hes not on the list wolverine would win bid time(remember wolverine conot and i repeat canot get hurt......... to bad)

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Last edited by el_barto on Oct 19th, 2003 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 04:09 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

quote:
Originally posted by Hegemon875
If you dont like this thread why are you here. Is your life so pathetic that you go around on forums and write "you suck" everywhere. Because if thats the case then I truly pity you.

got that right

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 04:11 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

wolverine would deffaintly, with out a doubt, Beat Ali"s Ass

Batman is the MAN because he is actually a MAN, he's the only super hero who seems to lack super powers This i love. No man can withstand the batman . His actions are by hope and faith. there is no alternive motive to explain his sheer savirouism. Just does it because he can and this makes him THEMAN

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Oct 21st, 2003 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:27 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Batman is the definition of "superhero". Bob Kane is a god

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:50 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah superman is a wannabe bi*tch who cant figure out how to dress himself properly

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:40 AM
batmanrules

batman is definetly the best superhero, and wolverine second best, but i think batman has a good chance of beating most superheros out there on the count of the fact that he beat the hulk once upon a time. when youve trained in as many forms of combat as batman, and mastered them all, then maybe we will see who wins...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:13 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lifeisaglich

Excellent and well said to all of you. You guys' are a credit to the dark knight. You see the only difference between us and the others is that we know our opponents (you see just like batman we know them) wihile the others just talk without knowing who the dark knight really is.
All they know is that he is human and he doesn' t stand a chance. People if this is how they are planning at going at this then they will never win. And you can take that to the bank.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:01 PM
lifeisaglich is currently offline Click here to Send lifeisaglich a Private Message Find more posts by lifeisaglich Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Excellent and well said to all of you. You guys' are a credit to the dark knight. You see the only difference between us and the others is that we know our opponents (you see just like batman we know them) wihile the others just talk without knowing who the dark knight really is.

Not true. It's not because somebody thinks Batman isn't invincible, that this means this person does not know Batman. Whenever somebody claims that Spider-Man can beat Batman, every Batman fan shouts "You do not know Batman !" That's a bit childish, I think.

I know Batman, I respect him and I certainly don't underestimate him. Too bad that so much people underestimate the people below (people who can beat Batman) :

1. Wolverine
2. Spider-Man
3. Black Panther
4. Dr. Doom
5. Tarantula
6. Juggernaut
7. Hulk
8. Captain America
9. Daredevil
10. Venom

Need more ? No problem..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2004 06:43 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

anyone can defeat batman he's only human but on the other side of the coin...batman is a human who can defeat anyone....i'd say spider-man has the best chance w/o a doubt but if nightwing was on this poll he would get my vote..... he knows him the best, plus he's younger, quicker, more agile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 05:34 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote