KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Most Overated Movies

Most Overated Movies
Started by: wicker_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Titanic
The Two Towers (I loved the 1st one and this one isn't bad but just not that good.)
The Ring

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:24 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

THE FRINKIN LIZZIE MAGUIRE MOVIE!!!! I HATE HER!!!!! *in...out...in...out* whoooooooooo......
ok... i'm finished.

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:57 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

hey! to the person who said the two towers wasn't good... it was great!!!!!! i love gollum!!!!! he's the best!!! (besides pip) but the only thing that made me angry was that the movie stopped RIGHT in the middle of the book. well, maybe farther from the MIDDLE but you know... otherwise i love it!!!!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:00 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

titanic
ghost ship
wrong turn

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:38 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Without a doubt it had to be xXx
I think the only reason it got such good reviews was because most of them were reviewed by women (for Vin's 'hawt' body)... and well...guys? I think they take anything ya give em lol. Some muscular guy running around blowing stuff up and cursing is enough for them.
I just hated that movie with a fiery passion....oh and lets not forget how they showed every single stunt from 46 camera angles in slow mo

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:10 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

charlies angels 2, horriblely overhyped my hollywood as usual. Even XXX i agree overhyped as a modern james bond etc etc. Dont belive the hype!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:54 PM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

is it just me or did anyone else HATE daredevil and think it was the worst movie ever?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 08:45 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

i think the worst movie ever would be anything with barbara strysand [sp?] in it, and master of disguise. that sucked. really.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:06 PM
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

Daredevil, spiderman and tomb raider

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:44 PM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The HULK and terminator3 are the worst movies of this year and possibly some of the worst let downs in history

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:51 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimbo25

I must agree that American Beauty was way over-hyped. I am also going to submit Changing Lanes and Darkness Falls. My pick for not only being the most over-hyped, but also possibly the worst movie ever created--Natural Born Killers! I rented the movie and it was the ONLY movie I have never finished watching. I made it about half way through.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 04:05 PM
jimbo25 is currently offline Click here to Send jimbo25 a Private Message Find more posts by jimbo25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

Daredevil sucked
i forgot to add star war films

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:14 AM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny_rotten

For me it has to be :-

Forrest Gump.....lots of periods!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 09:19 PM
johnny_rotten is currently offline Click here to Send johnny_rotten a Private Message Find more posts by johnny_rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote