KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » FETT IS BACK.....at last.

FETT IS BACK.....at last.
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gracie of Hades

Worried Yeppers...

Yeah, I agree that Boba Fett probably is a little older than Han. Maybe at the most about 5 or 6 years. Possibly younger. I don't know. I'd have to get out the timeline from the NJO books and look.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 01:09 PM
Click here to Send Gracie of Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Gracie of Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Boba Fett is the coolest, an dif he DOES come back, then i'm one happy person. And Boba is not too old.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 08:55 AM
Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

Han was supposed to be 30 in ANH. That makes him really close to Fett's age. I think it'd be cool if Han and Fett had to fight together since they hate each others guts. Boba got out of the Sarlacc like this: he had tenticals holding his limbs to the wall of the sarlacc, but that suit has hidden switches all over it. He hits a switch and drops 3 or 4 thermal detonators down into the pit. the blast threw him up and out of the pit and burned off most of his armor and severely burned his skin. But he was alive long enough for (as someone said) Dengar and the dancer to find him. they're the only people to have seen him without his helmet supposedly. But he's supposed to be all scarred up now. What's his first post OT apperance? wasn't it Dark Empire? Because they've covered that Sarlacc thing in a couple DarkHorse comics and I thought in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters paperback but I could be wrong.

LONG LIVE FETT!! HE FRIGGIN RULES!!
even if Lucas does consider him dead...don't tread on our dreams GL!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 02:07 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

just found out the story arc for bringing Fett back. Real nice indeed Mr Luceno.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:33 AM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote