KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » my new avatar

my new avatar
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

my new avatar

There's something to be said about a hopping kangaroo juxtaposed by a sweet romantic sunset. I don't know what, but I'm sure there is something to be said about it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:32 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

You're a strange character................

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:50 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Um...you scare me mon ami

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:52 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

i wanna ride a kangaroo!!! eek!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:53 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

quote:
Originally posted by DemonicGambit
Um...you scare me mon ami

Who the hell is mon ami??????

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 03:54 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
You're a strange character................

Why do you think they created this forum for me?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:17 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

It french for my friend, ya don't have to freak. Sides that was to tired hiker, Kangaroos freak me. They look too much like Joe Camel, like that one movie....Kanagroo Jack?

Last edited by Maximus_E. on Jul 30th, 2003 at 05:58 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 05:36 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

teehee the kanga's back and ready to party

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 05:05 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Ha ha ha ha ha. This thread is a time capsule.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 05:26 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

th your kangaroo is legend!! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 05:38 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think I'll name the kangaroo, Edward Norton Face. So, What do you think of Edward Norton Face?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:16 AM
silver_tears

i like frank better wink

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:20 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

yess u got back the kangaroo u should stick with the origanal. glad to see it back thumb up

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:20 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Actually my original was this cartoon dragon sort of thing.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:23 AM
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

This is the one you were wearing when I met you.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:45 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I've seen them all big grin
Dragon, kangaroo, monkey, hulk.......i think thats all big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:46 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

You missed the Elephant in the sunset and the bikini in the beach

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:54 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiet Hiker
HUGE M*E*M*B*E*R

yo biatch, the quiet mo fo is in the hizouse, just wanted to start some poo with tired hiker, i challange you to a dual, oh yeah anyone else who should read this can go eat me dogs arse, just a little reminder to yall, the tired hikers rule and are the next big thing so if you havn't slept with one yet get on top before were to big
PS that last part is for all the ladies if their listening

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:00 PM
Quiet Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Quiet Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Quiet Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

i think its a sweet little avatar! Nice to see a guy with feelings!lolx

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:09 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Quiet Hiker
yo biatch, the quiet mo fo is in the hizouse, just wanted to start some poo with tired hiker, i challange you to a dual, oh yeah anyone else who should read this can go eat me dogs arse, just a little reminder to yall, the tired hikers rule and are the next big thing so if you havn't slept with one yet get on top before were to big
PS that last part is for all the ladies if their listening

eek! laughing out loud big grin cool Quiet Hiker is here indeed. He is in the band the Tired Hikers with me and Dercor. Last time I saw this guy he was ripping it up on his guitar in our studio in SJ. Word to the Quiet One. smile

It's nice to have another tired hiker in these forums.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:09 AM