KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » how do you post spoilers

how do you post spoilers
Started by: Darth Kip

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Kip
sith lord in training

how do you post spoilers

because i have a spider man spolier of the next villians for sure

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:02 PM
Darth Kip is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Kip a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Kip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Dependes. Is it a pic or just text? If it's a pic you have to write a warning like *SPOILERS AHEAD* then leave some space and post it. If it's text just write (spoiler) your text and (/spoiler) but insted of these () put these [].

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:09 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BenG4499

I think if they plan on having Venom in the third film they will have to introduce him more in the second one. His name was only mentioned once in the first movie and most people probably didn't notice. They shouldn't have Venom and Carnage in the same movie though. Spidey had the alien costume for a lot of issues before it was revealed to be an evil symbiote, and it was awhile after that before it was revealed to be Venom. Most of the comic book nuts will want the secret wars movie where spidey got the costume before venom, then a movie with the alien costume, then Venom. It isn't really possible to have Carnage in the same movie with Venom, especially if it is both of their first appearences. If you really think about it a movie with Venom should be like four movies away, then Carnage a couple movies later. For all I know there are only going to be three movies. Carnage is like movie ten vilain, so prepare for a long wait, unless they don't do justice to him or venom

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:44 PM
BenG4499 is currently offline Click here to Send BenG4499 a Private Message Find more posts by BenG4499 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godfather
Godfather

Your dead right there!! if carnage ever makes it into a spidey film - which i don't think he will(shame) it will be about the seventh film, there where over 100 issues between spidey geting the black costume and Carnage(8 years), that gonna take a couple of film to cover - but then again there where 48 issue's between black costume and venom!!

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:58 PM
godfather is currently offline Click here to Send godfather a Private Message Find more posts by godfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote