KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Marijuana should be legal, right?

Marijuana should be legal, right?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

i'm trying to decide if i can speak my mind without getting in trouble. hmmm....... it's fun but the morning after is hell, i almost got sent to juvey for it, and my mom has a nose like those drug sniffer dogs the police have

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:37 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

if ya can't tell i quit

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:37 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well this is quite the controversial topic now isn't it?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:38 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

*takes a bong rip*

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on Jul 30th, 2003 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:40 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by ObieTrice 26
uhhh,no im sory but legal marijuana is a stupid idea

Your stupid, that is!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:41 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

F**K you Hiker your stupid leave Obie the f**k alone b**ch! mad

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:42 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Dude, if you smoked weed, you wouldn't say stupid stuff like that, you'd just be chill.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:43 PM
bigbadbike2
Hitman

Could we please try to state our points without degrading each other. Everyone is entitled to there opinions.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:44 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

*takes another big fat hit of a bong*

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on Jul 30th, 2003 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:44 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbike2
Could we please try to state our points without degrading each other. Everyone is entitled to there opinions.

BBB2, why don't you just go and . . . well, maybe your right. I gotta go pee and start editing the 5 and 6 news. This is to be continued. . .

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 10:50 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Okay...I figure why not make it legal. If a person wants to get addicted to it, then okay. Kill yourself

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:16 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No one has ever died from merely smoking marijuana.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:00 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by DemonicGambit
Okay...I figure why not make it legal. If a person wants to get addicted to it, then okay. Kill yourself

In fact, many people who are dying love to use marijuana. Take AIDS patients for example. Pot makes them hungry, so they eat and stay healthy, it also helps relieve stress and it smells damn good too! Cancer patients use it, people with anxiety disorders, etc. etc. etc. That's why it IS legal in California. There are a lot worse things one can do to kill theirself that smokin a little weed. Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:05 AM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Non, but probably the things they have done from taking Marijuana

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:06 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
No one has ever died from merely smoking marijuana.

Not true. Lots of people die from drugs. People in car accidents are usually positive after being tested for marijuana. And when you smoke a lot, you can honestly feel yourself getting stupider. A lot of my friends had really screwed up their lifes cuz of it. Thank God I quit before I let that happen to me.

Boo bunny

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:25 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Are you really this ignorant? Or are you joking?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:26 AM
booniae

You talking to me?

Boo bunny

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:28 AM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes he is, and he is being very weird, calling you ignorant when you have personal experience.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:29 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

actually that was directed toward Gambit. But I decided to leave it there after reading bunny person's.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:31 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ahh, ok

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 01:32 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote