KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3

what is your favourite Terminator movie?
This poll is closed.
Terminator 2 11.11%
Terminator 2 12 66.67%
Terminator 3 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3
Started by: greeny33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovebacon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Father Bruce
I heard they're making T5 a prequel. It'll be about the war in 2020 when John Connor sends Kyle Reese back in time to save his mother.
I'm a Hollywood insider so I know these things, I even have some of the script. Here's a sneak peek of T5, exclusively on this forum!

John Connor: Reese, I need you to go back in time to 1984 and make sure this chick, Sarah Connor doesn't get whacked by a cyborg from the future. Also, if you find the time, get her knocked up.

Reese: No prob, JC!

End scene.

yo my moom said jc is jesis crist. u think jesis will be in t4 cuz i dont relaly liek jesis i saw his movie and hes like a big pussey

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:42 AM
ilovebacon is currently offline Click here to Send ilovebacon a Private Message Find more posts by ilovebacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovebacon

Originally posted by Father Bruce
Ho ho! If you're excited about T5 wait till T6 comes out. It's got black chicks in it.
In fact it'll be called T6, Nothing but Black Chicks. They made it rhyme on purpose even though it's got some Filipino babes in there.

yo u know once u go blak u never go abak, i luv black chicks man they r so easy but they r kind or fat tho. blakc chicks rule, amirite!!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:44 AM
ilovebacon is currently offline Click here to Send ilovebacon a Private Message Find more posts by ilovebacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

Well, I've been there and back. I may be the first man to do so. In fact, I wrote a book about it. It's titled To Black and Back. It chronicles my life in my late 30s. Back then I'd tell you I'd take my women like how I take my coffee, Strong, Black and Proud. To this day, I still have craving for the brown sugar.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 05:56 AM
Father Bruce is currently offline Click here to Send Father Bruce a Private Message Find more posts by Father Bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Welshy

I'm also a brown sugar addict. My wife hates it but I tell her even white boys got to shout. Whenever I see that big brown booty walking down the street I go coo coo for coa coa puffs. Sometimes I ask a buddy to join in cuz that ass is too much for one man to handle.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:26 PM
Welshy is currently offline Click here to Send Welshy a Private Message Find more posts by Welshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovebacon

Originally posted by Welshy
I'm also a brown sugar addict. My wife hates it but I tell her even white boys got to shout. Whenever I see that big brown booty walking down the street I go coo coo for coa coa puffs. Sometimes I ask a buddy to join in cuz that ass is too much for one man to handle.

yo everyboyd post ur black chick pics!! lets get some dark choclate up in this moofo!

Attachment: biggirl.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:41 PM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

t2. t3 was garbage

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 03:47 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Catch the chocolate kiss dust.

(please log in to view the image)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Last edited by barand1 on Feb 15th, 2007 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 04:22 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

You peeps make me sick! Those chocolate brownies are disgusting, waaaay to light skinned for my taste. I want the dark chocolate, like Wesley Snipes chocolate, like this babe right here. I get wood everytime I look at her.

Attachment: yumyumgimmesome.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

Old Post Feb 15th, 2007 08:26 PM
Father Bruce is currently offline Click here to Send Father Bruce a Private Message Find more posts by Father Bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the3th

T6: Rise of Dildonics

The Fistula and Miles Driver become aware. Chocolate Kiss Dust comes from the future to warn Miles about it. She then informs him they have to conceive 14 children to form an army to fight the impending war against Dildonics. However, she fails to inform him that she is actually one of his great-great-great-grandchildren. This relationship and the fact that Chocolate Kiss Dust is half-bionic forms Wesley Snipe-like super hot, nympho, ebony babes.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 12:31 PM
the3th is currently offline Click here to Send the3th a Private Message Find more posts by the3th Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Welshy

Miles D admires his newest Fistula, scheduled to hit the market in a few days. With his retirement only a 1 week away, nothing could possibly go wrong.

Attachment: mynewfistula.jpg
This has been downloaded 105 time(s).

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 03:08 PM
Welshy is currently offline Click here to Send Welshy a Private Message Find more posts by Welshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Welshy

Hey Jennelle, what's wrong with Wolfie, I hear him barking.

Wolfie's just fine dear, Wolfie's just fine. Where are you?

Your foster parents are dead.

Attachment: doggybeatdown.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 06:29 AM
Welshy

Don't drink from the carton.

Attachment: stabby.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 06:58 AM
Father Bruce

Why do you kids always glorify movie violence? There is nothing glorious about movie violence.

Drink milk too.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 11:20 PM
Welshy

loook what you made me do, you made me spill me coffee. there's nothing glamorous about spilt coffee.

Attachment: mycoffee!.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 05:13 PM
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

The 2 is the best, that evil Terminator is so cool, one of the best villains ever.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 01:24 PM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the3th

Originally posted by Count Makashi
The 2 is the best, that evil Terminator is so cool, one of the best villains ever.

I agree. But I think if Fox Mulder had played the role, it would have been the best movie ever.

Ahhh...Dear Jake Winters.....

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:16 AM
the3th is currently offline Click here to Send the3th a Private Message Find more posts by the3th Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

Duchovny originally was signed on to play the T-1000, but everytime they'd shoot a scene he'd just point to his crotch and yell "Deeez Nutts!!!"

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 01:03 AM
Welshy

I would have preferred Mulder as well to Robert Patrick. Speaking of Patrick, Patrick Stewart would make a pretty kick ass Terminator as well. He'd be the aged father figure Terminator. Smokes a pipe and builds those ships in bottles in his office.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:07 AM
Father Bruce

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:36 PM
barand1

Jackie - 1000!

Attachment: jakie.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:47 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote