KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3

what is your favourite Terminator movie?
This poll is closed.
Terminator 2 11.11%
Terminator 2 12 66.67%
Terminator 3 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3
Started by: greeny33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
barand1

Oh, could you imagine if it did?

Anyway to answer your question exactly the date has been announced as...

arner Bros. Pictures has set a May 22, 2009 release date for Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, to be directed by McG and starring Christian Bale (The Dark Knight) and Sam Worthington (Avatar).

That puts it head-to-head with Fox's Night at the Museum 2: Escape From the Smithsonian on the same date. The studio had already staked out the May 22 release for the Ben Stiller sequel.

Warner will distribute the pic in North America through a deal with Halcyon Co., which owns all franchise rights to the "Terminator" series. Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions Group has acquired international distribution rights.

"Terminator Salvation" begins filming in New Mexico for two months on May 5. The film is part of a planned three-picture arc that begins after Skynet has destroyed much of humanity in a nuclear holocaust. A group of survivors led by John Connor (Bale) struggles to stop the machines.

Taken from ComingSoon.net

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 07:54 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Welshy

may 22 might conflict with the dvd release of the duchess. the duchess comes out on nov 19th, so it's possible that the duchess dvd comes out may 22nd. i don't see night at the museum 2 as a threat to terminator 4 or the duchess.

Attachment: theduchess2.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 04:34 AM
Welshy is currently offline Click here to Send Welshy a Private Message Find more posts by Welshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the3th

Now, I've heard rumors, just rumors mind you, that The Duchess could also be a trilogy. This could have the triple Titantic effect or the LOTR effect and basically drown out any interest in T4 or any future terminator trilogies.

I think the best way to beat The Duchess is to digitally place her and Ralph Fiennes into T4 where they are sidekicks to arnold as they storm into one of 5 of skynet nodes. At that point, the duchess is cut in half in a battle with 3 t1000s. Ralph Fiennes is just killed straight up by arnold when he accidently steps on ralph's back.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 11:33 AM
the3th is currently offline Click here to Send the3th a Private Message Find more posts by the3th Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

oh, i can not wait till nov 19!! i've been praying for a duchess movie ever so long. that trailer loooked wonderful. the duchess is gonna kick major butt at the box office. ralph fiennes looks amazing. smile!

i cant wait till t4 comes out. i should travel to new mexico and see if i can watch part of the filming. perhaps i can be an extra on there. pay attention on may 22 if you see a middle aged bald man wearing fish net daisy dukes in the background of any scene in t4, that be me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 03:59 PM
Father Bruce is currently offline Click here to Send Father Bruce a Private Message Find more posts by Father Bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Welshy

no friggin' way! a trilogy of the duchess! oh lordy lordy that's just too muchess.
i hope they title the second part, the duchess: reloaded. that would be friggin' sweeet.

too bad t4's not gonna have arnold in it. christian bale is in every sci fi action movie these days.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 05:34 PM
Welshy is currently offline Click here to Send Welshy a Private Message Find more posts by Welshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the3th

I believe the sequels will be entitled The Duchess: Love Unknoweth, to be followed and ended with The Duchess: The Knoweth Love.

If anything, T4 should have Danny deVito in it. A more compact yet robust terminator.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 06:12 AM
the3th is currently offline Click here to Send the3th a Private Message Find more posts by the3th Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I'm finding it really difficult to choose which film to watch first on May 22nd.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 08:18 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

Tee-Fo'! yeah, t-fo' does need more star power. midget danny devito terminators would be a good start. think about how easily they can infiltrate human bases. they should add in alicia keyes too, just watch her in smokin' aces and you'll understand why.

the duchess is gonna kick big buttocks nov 19th, i see no other blockbusters coming out that month and you got kiera knightly, ralph fieenes, horatio sans, alfonso bolton, plus many more. that's an all-star lineup.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 03:52 PM
Father Bruce is currently offline Click here to Send Father Bruce a Private Message Find more posts by Father Bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

t4 needs to have more nut sac grabbing scenes. t3 only had 1 of these classic moments. we want more grabbed nut sacks!
and we all know the duchess is gonna be filled with these types of scenes.

Attachment: sackgrab.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 04:27 PM
Welshy

the duchess can't be stopped.

Attachment: duchessmcduchess.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:40 AM
the3th

I just got some sneak screen peeks of T4.

Check it out here: T4: Metal on Metal

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 05:45 AM
Father Bruce

on the t1 dvd they show the deleted scene where kyle reese is in a bathroom stall, dressed in full clown makeup jerking off to picture of a pregnant sarah connor.

Attachment: skeetskeet.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 06:07 AM
Father Bruce

check it out, the t4 movie poster is out. t4's storyline centers around 2 lonely terminators that go back in time. they end up falling in love with each other and fail their mission. it's a "tragic but touching love story that transcends time and space."

Attachment: t4.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 06:45 PM
barand1

Nothing better than seeing a shiny head doing some action, and thats just The Dutchess.

Last edited by barand1 on Mar 3rd, 2008 at 09:42 AM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 09:40 AM
Welshy

the duchess

Attachment: duchess_title.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Mar 16th, 2008 09:40 PM
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Could the Terminators please exterminate FatherBruce?

Thanks Passione

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 05:16 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

They are not programmed to follow your comands.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 09:18 AM
the3th

Why would you want to harm a man of God? Furthermore, there is no precedent of Terminator on Fathers/Priests violence. In fact, Arnold used one of the church's most sacred sanctuaries, the cemetery, to smite his Satanist enemies.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 12:47 AM
Welshy

Yeah, why would you want to attack a Priest? That's just so wrong on so many levels. It's so wrong that even a machine like the Terminator knows it's wrong. I bet even the Hunter-Killer knows it's wrong. Skynet would be very ashamed of you.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 01:06 AM
the3th

Dear Tempe Brennan,

After watching The Duchess trailer 4 times in a row, I believe you have a lot to learn about manners and etiquette from the 18th century Duchess!. Even if she knew what a terminator was and had time to think about something other than her next hair style or how she understands love, she would not have wished a terminator to exterminate a priest. You need to love in the way she understands love.

Nov. 19th!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 01:30 AM