KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3

what is your favourite Terminator movie?
This poll is closed.
Terminator 2 11.11%
Terminator 2 12 66.67%
Terminator 3 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3
Started by: greeny33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Father Bruce

hey hey kiddies! father bruce is back. i was out of town on a church camping trip with all the male youth so i wasn't able to post anything for a few days. good times. so how's my favorite termniator forum?
oh my, it looks like someone has been attacking father bruce. in times like this, i refer to the lessons taught in the duchess trailer, where the theme is about changing the nature of one's heart.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 02:00 AM
Father Bruce is currently offline Click here to Send Father Bruce a Private Message Find more posts by Father Bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

You've changed my life.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 08:22 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovebacon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
Could the Terminators please exterminate FatherBruce?

u be a chick? post up some noods baby

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 05:46 PM
ilovebacon is currently offline Click here to Send ilovebacon a Private Message Find more posts by ilovebacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

father bruce is here, my son.

let us all try to be more like the duchess and not throw our anger towards tempe brenana. i am sure it's just that surge of estrogen talking. females are always moody, like sarah connor and claire danes. let us be more understanding. praise to the lord jesus christ. amen.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:18 AM
Father Bruce is currently offline Click here to Send Father Bruce a Private Message Find more posts by Father Bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Father Bruce

besides tempe barnan looks like kristie alley, so let's cut her some slack, eh? and i'm talking kristie alley circa 1988, not the kristie alley 2004. i should know too, i got a big cheers poster in my bathroom.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 05:32 AM
Father Bruce

just throw ya gunz in tha air
and pop pop like ya just don't care!

Attachment: gunz.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 05:50 PM
ilovebacon

what up dog!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 04:17 AM
ilovebacon is currently offline Click here to Send ilovebacon a Private Message Find more posts by ilovebacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

people who said T3 is better are idiots who know nothing. Seriously...

T1 was the best EASILY. i think i said it before in this thread but cant be too sure.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post May 19th, 2009 09:01 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Thank you for digging up a one year old thread!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post May 20th, 2009 01:25 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovebacon

Originally posted by Deano
people who said T3 is better are idiots who know nothing. Seriously...

T1 was the best EASILY. i think i said it before in this thread but cant be too sure.

dont be hatin!

Old Post May 20th, 2009 04:52 AM
Welshy

the only way to settle this terminator discussion is to fill out the brackets.

terminator 4 wins the tournament

Attachment: terminator_march_madness.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 10:36 PM
Welshy is currently offline Click here to Send Welshy a Private Message Find more posts by Welshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovebacon

Originally posted by Welshy
the only way to settle this terminator discussion is to fill out the brackets.

terminator 4 wins the tournament

u b trippin dawg, t4 beats t2 yea rite and i just got off yo momma

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 01:57 PM
Father Bruce

Father Bruce just got off yo mama too and you people are obviously morons. Everybody knows T3 is due this year. T3's gonna go all the way like Siena!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2010 05:28 AM
Welshy

t2 is the best terminator movie...but only if you watch it in spanish. hasta la vista, muchacho!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_9...amp;feature=fvw

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:52 PM
Welshy is currently offline Click here to Send Welshy a Private Message Find more posts by Welshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

smokin' Terminator 1 It had the suspense that the rest just didn't have,Terminator 2 is very overrated in my opinion

Old Post Jul 29th, 2010 11:18 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Originally posted by K.Diddy
smokin' Terminator 1 It had the suspense that the rest just didn't have,Terminator 2 is very overrated in my opinion

Terminator 1 has the suspense and Terminator 2 has the heart. Both Terminator 3 and Salvation have neither, sadly.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 12:41 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Terminator 3 was a "fun" movie at least. I enjoyed it. It may not have been on the level of the first 2 films, but I don't think it was a disaster either. It served it's purpose.

I like George.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 04:56 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mayberry

T2 was the best then T1.T3 was AWFULL imo.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2010 07:36 AM
mayberry is currently offline Click here to Send mayberry a Private Message Find more posts by mayberry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Who the hell voted for No. 3?

This should only be between 1 & 2.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 10th, 2010 07:30 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TERMINATOR777

T1 There will never be another one as good as the first one. Arnolds model the T-800 is the most realistic model and in the first one he had no friends and he was the villain and thats what made TERMINATOR 1 #1 in my book.. TERMINATOR 2 was very good,but still T1 takes it for reason i mentioned.

first ones my favorite

t2 is my second favorite

t3 is my 3rd favorite

t4 is my forth favorite.

As you can tell the movies are going down as the series goes on.. sad

They should of stopped TERMINATOR movies after t3 cause thats when they started to not be all that good and when a movie series gets to that point. its a sign they need to stop the series..

yup TERMINATOR 1 was the best of the best.. first one will always be my favorite.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2012 09:51 AM
TERMINATOR777 is currently offline Click here to Send TERMINATOR777 a Private Message Find more posts by TERMINATOR777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote