KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3

what is your favourite Terminator movie?
This poll is closed.
Terminator 2 11.11%
Terminator 2 12 66.67%
Terminator 3 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3
Started by: greeny33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha will do.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:50 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceblock71

terminator 2

Old Post Sep 9th, 2004 12:52 AM
iceblock71 is currently offline Click here to Send iceblock71 a Private Message Find more posts by iceblock71 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

T2>T1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Van Helsing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T3.

THAT's how bad T3 is.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:23 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Van Helsing !
Thats saying a lot.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:52 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Let's not go nuts here. VH was atrocious; I don't think that anyone can say that T3 was anything less than "mediocre and disappointing".

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 11:46 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Yeah it was average, but not ghastly.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 12:06 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

I agree, it was probably worse to us Terminator fans though.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Oh yes, a stab to the heart.
I 'was' an even bigger matrix fan, think of the annoyance there !

A few suicide attempts came my way..
(Jokes!)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 01:36 AM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
A few suicide attempts came my way..
(Jokes!)

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:22 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

T3 was to all true terminator fans what any movie based on a book is to avid readers. It was just not done right. If I was not so hardcore about the first two I probably would have thought T3 was cool. But guess what? I'm one of those nerds who went into the theatre with crossed arms picking out every little discrepancy I could find and left feeling very dissapointed.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 08:43 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

same here

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 09:37 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

We all were.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2004 11:59 PM
Praylu

in some ways good, in some ways bad.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 12:52 AM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

How good?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 10:07 AM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Konjammenson
T But guess what? I'm one of those nerds who went into the theatre with crossed arms picking out every little discrepancy I could find and left feeling very dissapointed.

quote:
Originally posted by vvvrulz
How good?

That we are not in denyle like others are.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 10:56 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha true, others like to kid themselves.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 11:09 PM
Praylu

Yeah poor kids, especially the Star Wars ones.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 12:09 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I know.

This goes for the Matrix, Star Wars, Blade, Terminator, and any other "true fan" who is under the assumption that in order to be a "true fan" - you must BLINDLY love every movie in a certain series.

It's like when you say "I like the Original Star Wars but I hate these new ones" - people (by that I mean 12 year old net n00bs) say "you're not a Star Wars fan".

That REALLY bugs me. It's not my fault I can't stand Matrix Revolutions and hate the CGI in Matrix Reloaded - but I still consider myself a Matrix fan. It's not my fault I thought Terminator 3 was too orange/brown (Arnie was orange, the sky was orange, everything was orange or brown!) or that the plot was an inferioir rehash of T2 - but I still consider myself a Terminator fan.

It's usually the true fans that end up saying "hold on - now you're pushing it". If it wasn't for people saying "you made these mistakes: a, b, c, d" then nobody would know what mistakes to steer clear from.

If so called "true fans" were the only ones who cared enough to comment on these movies, then the movie industry would just bomb.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 12:54 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I agree

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 02:33 AM
Konjammenson

quote:
Originally posted by Red Superfly
I know.

This goes for the Matrix, Star Wars, Blade, Terminator, and any other "true fan" who is under the assumption that in order to be a "true fan" - you must BLINDLY love every movie in a certain series.

It's like when you say "I like the Original Star Wars but I hate these new ones" - people (by that I mean 12 year old net n00bs) say "you're not a Star Wars fan".

That REALLY bugs me. It's not my fault I can't stand Matrix Revolutions and hate the CGI in Matrix Reloaded - but I still consider myself a Matrix fan. It's not my fault I thought Terminator 3 was too orange/brown (Arnie was orange, the sky was orange, everything was orange or brown!) or that the plot was an inferioir rehash of T2 - but I still consider myself a Terminator fan.

It's usually the true fans that end up saying "hold on - now you're pushing it". If it wasn't for people saying "you made these mistakes: a, b, c, d" then nobody would know what mistakes to steer clear from.

If so called "true fans" were the only ones who cared enough to comment on these movies, then the movie industry would just bomb.

I'll drink to that!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 06:32 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote