KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3

what is your favourite Terminator movie?
This poll is closed.
Terminator 2 11.11%
Terminator 2 12 66.67%
Terminator 3 4 22.22%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what's the best Terminator 1 2 or 3
Started by: greeny33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Me too!

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 06:38 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

He makes a good point about the Orange-Brownish colours. The movie had no darkness whatsoever, it was like a saturday morning kids flick.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:15 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

yeah I agree

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:17 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

The end was fairly dark ...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:25 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

But the general 'mood' was a pleasant one.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:35 PM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

It was "optimistic", but I wouldn't go so far as to say pleasant ...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:38 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Well more so than the others anyway. Its all relative (as einstien said)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:41 PM
Praylu

The ending and beginning were the only "dark" and scenes that paid any real justice to the franchise, but of course you know the rest.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:45 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

All too well...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:46 PM
Praylu

Unfortunately....... wink

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:48 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Seeing it twice is quite enough.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:49 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

What about that new year's resolution, TFP stick out tongue ?

Eh - go ahead then ...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2004 11:51 PM
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
What about that new year's resolution, TFP stick out tongue ?

Eh - go ahead then ...

My New Years resolution begins New Year's Eve evil face

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 12:22 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

As I said, just forget about it. I know it won't last anyway stick out tongue ...

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 10:34 PM
Praylu

ok, less pressure now. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 01:27 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

But don't go overboard, yeah stick out tongue ?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 12:49 PM
Praylu

I'll try..... stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 01:10 PM
barand1

Just thought i say this is a great site. I can't believe i never saw it before. Anyway i can't even believe that other people also like T3. When i went to the cinema the first day T3 came out i treated my brother to a ticket and we watched it together. We both were thrilled with the movie. I thought it was great. It was one of the best films of 2004. I can't even remember blinking while watching the film. It was that good. T1 and T2 are Sci-Fi classic without a doubt but T3 is my best. Its the only one i could watch right now. In fact i think i just might go and watch it now. Anyway i thought T3 was good becuase it had good special effects, good acting, Nick Stahl and Clair Danes really stood out. Clair Danes's character is a great outsider to the Terminator story. I really felt for her. Also i think the new John Connor was really good even though people think this John is weak. I think John is 'weak' because he relises that 3 billion people could still die and he have to take charge. There is no point in pretening to be macho (like John in T2). I think Arnold is great and the T-X is also great, although i think she could of been shown as more as a cold blooded killer (so to speak). That is the reason why i 100% agree with T3:5. That will be great. Fot those people who hate T3 i am telling you to watch it again and listen to the story which is being told by Arnold and John. Behind the action and effects i believe there is a story and a good one at that. I hope all you T3 lovers agree with me and that is why i am voting T3 as my best Terminator movie. Thank you for reading this. I don't normally write this much unless its Terminator related. Thanks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:10 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

^hi, welcome to the forum
i might sound stupid here, but thats how i exactly felt when i first watched t3, but that didnt last long, only a couple of weeks infact. see the thing is, i had great faith in mostow, t3 is actually a storyline that needs to be continued, so i thought it is being set up well, but now jonathan mostow wont be directing t4, the whole cast of t3 will be replaced, the storyline will be changed, you know what that means? DIGGING MONEY OUT OF A FRANCHISE
as much as i liked t3 when it first came out, i am sorry to say that t3 was not close to the first two movies, the storyline was interesting, but not nearly as good as the first two films. 1 thing i still do like from t3 is nick stahl's acting, but not john connor's character. the thing i was looking most forward to from t3 was john connor's character, and you have to say it was a disspointment, considering the fact that he had seen everything, and you would be expecting him to be ruthless etc. Anyway, that said, i still like the ending of t3, but why should i like it now? they have screwed everything up, they wont show what happens when john and kate are in the fallout shelter. they will jump ahead 15-20 years in time( judging by the fact that none of the t3 cast will be in t4). it is surely a tragedy, i dont know what went wrong, but i loath t3 now because of what has happened recently.
only pleasent surprise that i have gotten from t4 is that kyle reese will be a center of the storyline, i honestly cant wait to see how that turns out

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:45 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

Yeah i can understand what your talking about. I thought John Connor was great. I think that relises that there is no point boasting about being a future leader. Before he becomes that 3 billion humans have to die. What would you feel like. A person who can't wait to be a leader or a person who has to live a life knowing that billions of people are going to die. As for T4 i can't wait. I know that there has been a lot of rumours, but i say get Mostow back and make it a great one. T3 reminds me a bit like a 24 episode. A countdown to the end.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:22 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote