KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » draco and hermione

draco and hermione
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mione_m

it could happen

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:42 AM
mione_m is currently offline Click here to Send mione_m a Private Message Find more posts by mione_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

thanks would you like me to continue the story

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:54 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

yes

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:36 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ok

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:02 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MyBoyMalfoy
Tom's Girl! LOL

Hey all I'm new here.....well I don't think that would be at all good if Hermione and Malfoy hooked up! It may seem like a good idea...and mind you that would make an excellent book, but its just not....well I don't know how to say it. It could be the only reason that I think that is because I LOVE Malfoy and Tom. Oh, and does anyone know where I can get pics. of Malfoy in the third movie? Hmmm....curious....lol...thanx bunches!
Jaiden~ eek! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:16 PM
MyBoyMalfoy is currently offline Click here to Send MyBoyMalfoy a Private Message Find more posts by MyBoyMalfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ok so you wanted more of the story so here it is

as hermione walked passed the gang of slytherins pansy and her gang of slytherin girls started laughing
pansy shouted see that mudblood granger that teachers pet i see shes finally done something about that big bush of hers
the whole of the gang started laughing draco said nothing but simply stared after her and was thinking to himself yeah her hair is loveley so so smooth so silky how i want to touch it oh my god what am i saying shes a mudblood a little miss know it all i cant be thinking of her like that i just cant.
meanwhile as hermione sat in the gryfindor common room she was thinking to herself i want let that pansy cow get to me this year but its weird how malfoy never said anything he usually takes the oppotunity to insult me but he is so handsome his hair is so perfect i wonder what it would feel like if i touched it oh my gosh what am i saying hes a slimy git whos always insulting me calling me a mudblood and big bush granger.
oh damn it i left my arithamcy book back in transfiguration room

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:44 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

hers some more of the story

meanwhile back in the slytherin common room
draco decides to go for a walk without his cronies crabbe and goyle to clear is head
as he makes his way he sees someone he is trying to forget
hermione they both see each other as they walk past each like in slow motion their eyes meet like they are in a trance wanting each other so bad they both stop still lokking at each other when she hears familiar voices ron and harry

so what do you think of the story so far people i will continue when ive read some comments

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:51 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Thats good, is it a caryy-on story?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:51 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yes it is nowhere near finished yet

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:53 PM
Laviera_j

N/ HERES AN ADDITION, SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

...she hears familiar voices, Ron and Harry.

"Hey Hermione, what took you so long?"

It was Ron. he looked as impecishly curby as always and he seemed to have grown two inches since she saw him last which wasn't much of a time gap. Hermione continued to look at Draco as he passed willing him to say something mean, so that she could go back to hating him

'what's happening?' she thought, and smiled faintly at Draco as he swallowed hard.

Draco could feel his heart beating and tiny drops of sweat forming on his forehead. He swallowed hard as he looked away from Hermione. the corridor seemed to be sufflocating him, and he wanted to run. Harry was directly in front of him, followed closely by Ron.

"How's it going weasel?" Sniggered Crab, and Goyle snorted loudly in a piglike fashion.

"I dunno, if 'it' is you, not so well I can see. You seem to be drooling Malfoy." Said Ron placing his hands in his pockets.

Harry smiled broadly, trying not to laugh at Draco who was watching Hermione intently. Hermione blushed and whispered to Ron to shut up and then looked Draco in the eye before saying;

"Say it. I know you've been waiting to insult me, so do it. I can't take this."

draco swallowed again. His throat was siezing up.
"I...you..." he coulodn't think of anything mean to say, "You don't look bad." He whispered and then hurried off with Crabb and Goyle following.

"What did he say?!" Demanded Ron once Malfoy was out of sight.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all."

But as Harry and Ron shrugged and sauntered off to the great hall for lunch, Hermione looked down the empy hall to where draco had gone and smiled. She bit her lip, and followed Harry and Ron to a (now) even more glorious meal...

HOW WAS IT? SOME1 CARRY ON! HEE HEE!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:20 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

as they were making their way to there next lesson care of magical creatures hermione was thinking to herself malfoy said i didnt look that bad what does that mean was this a trick and why was malfoy sweating and keep staring at me this is driving me mad

finally they got by hagrids hut where draco was already there with his gang of slytherins draco stared at her again hermione then cought his eyes and blushed furiously and so did draco
then pansy seeing another chance to insult hermione said
hey granger what happened to that big bush of yours you hair seems more normal did your cat iron it out for you the whole of the slytherin gang bust out laughing
draco didnt instead he was feeling angry at what pansy just said because he foung her hair really nice and he was continuing to stare at her he then turned to pansy and said scut up will you
pansy then said whats the matter with you arent you feeling well

so hows the story so far

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:32 PM
Laviera_j

MORE COMING UP....(YOUR ADDITION WAS GOOD.)

hermione couldn't help but look at Draco for the remainder of the lesson, wandering what he was thinking, wondering why he was being to civil...

hagrid had noticed \hermione not doing her work, and thought she might be unwell.

"Erm...Hermione, why aren' yer doin' yer work...its no' to hard is it?"

Hermione snapped awake from her troubles, and found herself staring hagrid in the face. Hagrid's face was wearing the deepest concern, the frowns he worn were deep, and she finally understood how old he was.

"No hagrid, thank you. I would like a word with Mr Malfoy though, may I please...?"

hagrid was taken aback by her lack of enthusiasm for the lesson and couldn't help feeling rejected.

"well erm. ok then, bu' you be quick, ye hear?"

Hermione nodded, and then strode over to where draco was. he did not see her coming. hermione bent low and whispered somethig into draco's ear befroe standing up and walking to a deserted part of the grounds. harry and Ron's eyes followed in awe at the sight. Ron was lushed and was looking extremely annoyed. He craned his liong neck over harry's head to watch hermione with their loathed enemy...

"Um...I really don't know why I asked you here...I didn't expect you to come. I...i just wanted to ask why you have been so civil to me lately.!

draco stared at her and tried not to smile, but the effort was in vain, becaise a huge smile spread across his face. hermione thought it was an evil grin and stepped back in anticipation of an evil sniggering comment.

"Please - " Draco's smile faded. "please, I don't want you to be affraid of me or hate me....I. never mind."

"no! tell me, plese, what is it?!" hermione pleaded, and she took hold of his arm. Draco stepped closer until his mouth was at her ear.

"I like you." He whispered, and then hurrried to his seat. Hermione stood staring at the lake in shock. A small tear ran don her face.

When she returned to the class, Ron was giving her a filthy look.
"and what the hell was that!" He demanded ocnce she had sat don.

"Nothing." She said smiling. And she thought for once she would like to keep this sectret to herself...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:29 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

after the lesson draco was walking behind ron hermione and and harry
he wanted to get hermione attention and to get her on her own so he pointed his wand at hermione bag and in the next instant her bag split open and several bottles of ink smashed on the floor
hermione stopped harry and ron went to help her but hermione told them not to worry about it she would catch them up
she was picking up the bottles of smashed ink when she saw draco towering above her he then bent down to help her and their eyes met once more hermione had some splashed ink on her nose and raco saw this and he gently wiped the ink of her nose very slowly they both blushed his hand then rested on her cheek his eyes then moved to her lips they both leaned forward but then hermione heard a girl voice and it was ginny draco quickly whispered something that only hermione could here he said meet me tonight at 8 30 in the astronomy tower and then he quickly went hermione panting as she knew they were just about to have their first kiss
ginny camre over and said are you alright what happened you look all flushed
hermione merely smiled and thought of draco

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:45 PM
Laviera_j

At eight fifteen that evening, Hermione made her way to the astronomy tower. She put on the best blue chinese style dress she owned and added extra shining lotion to her hair.

"Where are you going all tarted up?" Asked Ron eying her suspiciously. "meeting Vicky?"

"no...we broke up if you must know. I'm just going for a walk."

She left the room quickly and hurried to the tower. draco was already there, watching her intently as she stepped from the shadows.

"draco...if this is a trick, it's very cruel...I just want you to know that."

Draco stepped closer, a frwon forming onn his face.

" I suppose that is what you'd think...Hermione, I don't want to hurt you, and I am so siorry that i ever did...believe me, please."

hermione stepped closer to him and smiled. "I do..."

"i'd like your forgivenss for the way I treated you...I really would."

"You have it." She said wiothout a second thought, and she took his hand inhers. "And...I like you too."

Draco smiled, and tried to stifle a tear. He steped closer to hermione and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her delicately closer to him.

Hermione almost gasped as their lips net, but she was lost in her own joy and suprise. A simple kiss turned into a bigger kiss, and by the time they were unlocked from each other, Hermione was pink in the face.

"I didn't expect that..." Giggled hermione, and draco laughed with her. "but...you hate my friends..."

"This is about us, not them. No one needs to know. Do they?"

"No, no one." hermione smiled and kissed him again, and they stayed together all night.

Both of them were unaware that an intruder had been watching their encounter with fruitless and resenting eyes.....

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:06 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

it was snape the potions teacher he had been watching the whole scene
meanwhile the next morning hermione made her way to the common room when ron and harry pulled her up and said where were you all night parvatti patill just told me you never came back to the common room all night so where were you

hermione then said its not your buisness i just had something to do thats all
ron:what all night what were you doin all night
i told you ron thats my buisness oh allright if you must know i was in the library redoing my arithamacy essay ok
meanwhile draco wass making his way back to the common room and then he felt a tug and draco was pulled into the potion lab snape was there and looking furious than draco had ever seen him
snape:so draco would you like to tell me what is going on
draco:what do you mean sir
snape:you know perfectley well what i mean im talkin about you not returning to the common room all night so draco where were you
draco:i was in the library reading about the dark arts
snape:what that took you all night do you think im stupid i saw you draco with miss granger there was no dark arts going on between you i can tell you that now so it either stops here and now or unless you would like me to inform your father on the latest goings on and se what he thinks about this
draco:you cant sir please
snape then give me your word that you will end this with ,miss granger

draco came out of the potion lab very angry but very tearful what was he going to do now

ok laviera i wait for you to add to it

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:24 PM
amethyst_dreams

To the posts made earlier about the Harry and Draco thing...interesting, but will never happen. sad

Harry and Hermione? I just don't see it happening...they are friends and I think that's all they'll be.

Hermione and Ron, now that is something that I think would work. They get on each others nerves...but what couple doesn't get on each others nerves? I think that they should definetly get together and if they don't then J.K. is weird...lol!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:41 PM
amethyst_dreams is currently offline Click here to Send amethyst_dreams a Private Message Find more posts by amethyst_dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amethyst_dreams

What's with the Draco and Hermione thing? Draco wouldn't act like that. No matter how much we want him to turn into a nice guy...I don't think it's gonna happen!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:49 PM
amethyst_dreams is currently offline Click here to Send amethyst_dreams a Private Message Find more posts by amethyst_dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

well, It's a bit of fun!

anyway, back to the story...

Draco walked solumly into the next class, dragging his feet languidly behind him. Hermione was the only one there looking pleases and flushed like she had run to the lesson.

"I hoped you'd get here early!" She ran to him and gave him a kiss. "It is so strange to do that." She giggled and touched his shoulder with her hand. He removed it, and held it firmly.

"You know my father Hermione...you know what he is like. If he found out..."

"He won't Draco, he wont!"

"yes...yes he will. You know he will. We have to go back to what it was like."

Hermione felt tears rise to the surface. "Why...?"

Draco couldn't lie.

"Snape has contact with him frequently. He saw us together..."

Hermione sceamed unwillingly, tears now flooding her cheeks.

"That bastard..." She hissed silently as a few students made their way into the class. There were whispers, and Draco dropped her hand.

"We have to end it Hermione...please..." She stepped away from him eyes wide.

"No!" She shrieked, crying harder, "I won't! I can't!" And she fled from the room, past Ron who tried to grab her. She thrust his hands away and raced towards Snapes room. She flung the door open with her wand, and Snape whipped around and stared at her.

"What are you - "

"How dare you! We wont' stop! You hear! we won't! And nothing you can say wil change that!

"ell, well, well..." Snape's lip curled slightly. "never thought I would see the day when a Malfoy took a fancy to a Muggleborn. hermione, you will end this or I will go to his father. He is evil by blood, and as a member of the Order of the Phoenix, I have been told to warn you away from him. Do you not think he has contact with the Dark Lord himself?"

Hermione gave a tiny hickup, and then sniffed as Snape continued.

"Silly girl...It is Dumbledores wishes for the two of you to be seperate, and you shall. The task has been deligated to me."

Hermione stared at the man in front of her. So it was Dumbledore who caused her this pain...now she understood Harry's anger at him at the end of last year, and his continued anger towards him now...

CARRY ON...smile

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:10 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

hermione stormed out of snapes classroom and felt rage in her that never knew existed she just felt like crying again but she refused to let the tears come ginny spotted her and asked her what was wrong
she told ginny everything and ginny though surprised felt very sympathectic towards her.she then asked hermione what she was going to do now hermione replied i just dont know anymore she said that she was so happy and now she was just so alone
she skipped lunch and now it was time for the next lesson potions
snape looked coldly at hermione she just glared anger boiling up inside her once more but she was determined not to let snape see it
she then caught dracos eyes but draco looked coldly back and pansy held his arm and they sat down together
hermione had trouble concentrating with her potion which was so unlike her she usually got everything right
snape took the oppotunity to say granger what is this suppose to be
hermione replied coldly a laughter potion
snape then sniggered really granger isent the potion suppose to be blue yours is green i think this deserves a grade D
hermione then lost it and said a D are you made ive never got a d in my life besides its not as bad as goyles potion is is grey
snape then said coldly i think that calls for let me see 50 points from gryffindor
hermione glared back 50 points is that the best you can do
snape then said ok granger detention
hermione got up kicked her chair over picked up her bag and knocked all the potion over as she was doing it she then turned to snape
finr you know what im leaving and in an instant she walked out and didnt look twice at draco who was looking completely stunned and so was the rest of the class.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:39 PM
Laviera_j

Snape stared after Hermione, and after a few moments followed her out of the class, after muttering to the rest of the class to keep working.

"Miss Granger!" Snape roared over to her, but she did not stop.
"Please Hermione, stop!"

Hermione stopped, and spun around, glaring at him fiercly.

"Don't ever call me that again. I hate you."

snape stepped even closer to Hermione and grasped her shoulders firmly. "You dare speak to me in that way?!" Hermione closed her eyes tightly, waiting for Snape to hit her. "You will proceed to the headmasters office. Now."

"Y - yes sir..." She stammered, and then hurried off. The place where Snape had grabbed her was bruising and she rubbed them furiously. She headed towards the Gryffindore tower, and sat on the steps alone. In two hours, the school was still quiet, everyone in lessons, when draco stepped around the corner.

"get away from me." Hermione Hissed, and closed hjer eyes. "If you were the person I hated once I would hit you so hard -" She broke off as draco gave her a hug. He held her firmly, and didn't let go until she spoke.

"Draco, what are you doing with Pansy? Tell my why you are doing this to me!"

"It's my father. Hermione, you have no idea what he is like..."

"Oh yes...I do have a fair idea." Hermione sniffed and wiped her pink nose with her nimble fingers. Draco was sitting next to her. He looked tired, and sad, like someone sitting on the deathbed of another.

"Look, Dumbledore has warned me to stay away from you...he says that everyine should except Ron and Herry, and that even they are pushing it...I don't know what he means..."

"Dumble dore is causing me this pain? You are causing me this pain? Why do you want this|?!"

"I don't! I dont't...I came here to tell you that i like you too much to let you go. I see afuture on this...Stay with me."

Hermione smiled slightly, and looked at her shoes.

"you kiss godd, ya know?" joked Draco, and when hermione laughed, he thought he had never seen anyone that beautiful.

"meet me tonight in the Slytherine common room...I have something in my room to show you. The password is Tutulimus."

Draco streaked off just as Ron and herry approached.

Hemione smiled and nodded. She would go tonight and she would be happy.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:59 PM