KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » draco and hermione

draco and hermione
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

so hermione headed to the slytherin common room it was very big but a little more gloomy to how she imagined it she was a little nervous after all she was a gryffindor she sat down by the dimly lit fire
then all of a sudden she heard a very annoying voice come at her from behind
pansy

oh my god mudblood granger what the hell are you doin here you are going to be in so much trouble you know where im going now im going straight to proffessor snape you going to be in so much trouble
hermione then pleaded and said wait pansy look its not what you tink then sudenley there was a bang like a bullet pansy was on the floor stunned
draco stunned her
hermione called to draco what did you do to her
draco said oh well that big mouth of hers shes just stunned she wont be able to remember a thing when she wakes up
they both laughed
and they were kissing once again
stunned

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:15 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ignore that last word stunned it was a mistake

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:20 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

Pansy is just stunned. She'll remember something. Malfoy needed to use a memory charm.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:50 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

he stunned pansy and di a memory charm on her at the same time thats why she wont be able to remember what happened

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:19 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

by the way laviera i think your additions to the story are great keep them additions comin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:44 AM
MyBoyMalfoy
Tom's Girl! LOL

PLEaSE NO MORE! This is killing me....even tho it's just a story....it's killin me sad sick It makes me so sad...

sorry 4 the interruption
~Jaiden~

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:05 PM
MyBoyMalfoy is currently offline Click here to Send MyBoyMalfoy a Private Message Find more posts by MyBoyMalfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

your entiteled to your opinion lol

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:07 PM
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

Would anyone mind if I added a separate tale of Draco & Hermy? I don't want to be rude but I believe that it could happen we just need to keep everyone in character a bit more. I don't mean to nose in.
stick out tongue
Lily Evens Potter

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:28 PM
LilyEvensPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LilyEvensPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LilyEvensPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

ok, here goes:

It was one of those rare days when the castle felt confining; Fudge had arrived with several Minestry Member seeking Dumbledore's advice. At first the Gryffindore's found this a noble act of humility since the Minister had done everything in his power to discredit Dumbledore the previous year. Hermione and Ginny were having a spectacular row in the common room where Neville was practicing vanishing spells on a bag of fallen leaves.
"Does he think that we've forgotten all those horrid things he told the prophet last year? Really, Hermione," Ginny bellowed, "Fudge STILL hasn't admitted to having his hands in the Malfoy's pockets all last year!"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:51 PM
LilyEvensPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LilyEvensPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LilyEvensPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

"He's agreed to read my petition on Elf Rights! CLEARLY, he is trying to make changes, which is a START!!!" Hermione shot back. Keeping his head bent low over the two-way mirror, Harry sat trying to hear the voice of Remus Lupin. The girls had now sandwiched Neville with their wants and were each claiming that he agreed with HER.
"Neville thinks you only care about Fudge because he's going to read YOUR petition! How much of it is REALLY about the elves?" Ginny snapped.
"They WANT to be freed," said Hermione in a haughty voice. "Or perhaps you don't know about the hats I made for them all last year!"
Ginny, who did NOT know about the hats, fell silent. THe tiff might have ended their but Neville gave a small cough and looked at Harry who was trying to sneak up the boys' stairs without being seen without any success. Everyone was staring at him when Ron came down from the dormitory.
"What's all to fuss about?" cautiously eyeing Hermione and his sister. As each girl opened her mouth, Neville blurted out several jumbled words before taking a deep breath and saying, simply, that it was about
elf hats at that moment. He looked at Harry, who both shrugged and nodded back.
"Oh," said Ron, fancying he understood, "because they were all so insulted that in the end, only Doby was willing to clean the tower?" All the color drained from Hermione's face and she stalked past Neville towards the portrait which swung open to reveal a murderous looking Draco leaning against the opposite wall hexing dustbunnies, further down the corridor. Professor McGonnagal rounded the corner with what looked like Draco's bag. She wisked Hermione off before Harry had a chance to speak.
"You will follow me to my classroom Ms. Granger, please," McGonnagal said sweeping her down the hall towards Draco. "Mr. Malfoy has probably not told you, as he was instructed to do, the reason he was waiting for you. I'm not going to do it for him," she said briskly as they strode along the corridors. Hermione noticed Draco staring at her and focused on faded carpet, trying her best to look indifferent towards the ackward meeting. Professor Mc Gonogall stopped before her classroom door sharply and Draco ran straight into her, for he was still staring at Hermione.
When Hermione arrived down at dinner, Harry thought she looked a bit peaky. She mumbled something that shounded like a bewildered appology to Neville, who blushed, and sat down next to Harry. She wore an expression so similar to Luna's that Harry thought any conversation that excluded elves would be welcome.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:17 PM
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

All the color drained from Hermione's face and she stalked past Neville towards the portrait which swung open to reveal a murderous looking Draco leaning against the opposite wall hexing dustbunnies, further down the corridor. Professor McGonnagal rounded the corner with what looked like Draco's bag. She wisked Hermione off before Harry had a chance to speak.
"You will follow me to my classroom Ms. Granger, please," McGonnagal said sweeping her down the hall towards Draco. "Mr. Malfoy has probably not told you, as he was instructed to do, the reason he was waiting for you. I'm not going to do it for him," she said briskly as they strode along the corridors. Hermione noticed Draco staring at her and focused on faded carpet, trying her best to look indifferent towards the ackward meeting. Professor Mc Gonogall stopped before her classroom door sharply and Draco ran straight into her, for he was still staring at Hermione.
When Hermione arrived down at dinner, Harry thought she looked a bit peaky. She mumbled something that shounded like a bewildered appology to Neville, who blushed, and sat down next to Harry. She wore an expression so similar to Luna's that Harry thought any conversation that excluded elves would be welcome.
"Need a walk?" he asked softly, "I was just thinking of taking one myself." The whole scene put Harry in mind of when Hermione had brought him toast two years before after his name had come out of the Goblet of Fire and Ron had stopped speaking to him. Hermione didn't say anything but stood up and put her cloke back on, nodding.
As the walked down to the lake, Hermione told Harry about meeting with Drace. She looked puzzled, relieved, and exausted to Harry but seemed calm. Harry, however, began shouting at the scrubble crab that was scuttling back and forth on the shore.
"She's making you his STUDY partner? WHY? You have perfect marks in her class. I mean, if it were Neville, or even ME, I could understand, Hermione, but DRACE MALFOY!!!" He sank down onto the shore oozing resentment and irritation.
All the color drained from Hermione's face and she stalked past Neville towards the portrait which swung open to reveal a murderous looking Draco leaning against the opposite wall hexing dustbunnies, further down the corridor. Professor McGonnagal rounded the corner with what looked like Draco's bag. She wisked Hermione off before Harry had a chance to speak.
"I know it seems odd. He wasn't sneering and didn't look disgusted with her in the slightest. I felt sure he's come up with some lie to have me expelled," she said. Harry thought her tone was turning almost dreamy but pulled himself together.
"I mean, Fudge has been scampering all over the grounds today," Hermione continued, "and it would make sense for Draco to capitalize on his being here." She giggle softly and leaned in closer to Harry. He felt the hairs on the back of his neck prickle.
"I focused so hard on glaring at the floor that I didn't notice him staring at me until he ran into Professor McGonnagal! Ooo, did she tell him off," she gushed gleefully. Harry chuckled and looked over his shoulder towards Neville and Luna who were walking hand in hand down towards them. Hermione noticed and continued in an urgent tone.
"Harry, he wasn't sneering and didn't look disgusted with me in the slightest," she murmered. Harry felt a wave of sickness swept over him. "Draco looked, well... he looked interested." Hermione leaned against a rock and took a deep breath. She noticed Harry's mutinous face and waited for him to reply.
"He's up to something," Harry hissed, each work vibrating with dislike. Hermione looked relieved and hastily agreed with him as Luna and Neville sat down a few feet away. They sat there, all lost in their own thoughts until the sun went down and the Autumn chill drove them inside. Harry had a funny feeling that Hermione did not, however much she denied it, really object to this change in Draco.
Harry pulled out the mirror and thought of asking Lupin for advice but tucked it back in his pocket unsure of the danger a civil, to say nothing of a charming, Malfoy brought.

WHAT DO WE THINK SO FAR? XOXOXOX, LILY EVENS POTTER

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:43 PM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

nice story lily as i said in the earlier parts you are quite welcome to write your own stories about hermione and draco i really like to read them

laviera lol when can i see your addition to the draco and hermione story i cant wait to see your addition

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:31 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I really don't know where to go from now...Im a bit confused...i will just go from here then...scrap the other story - boo hoo!

Ps, thatnk you so much Charmaine! Lots of love!xxxxx (you too!)

Ok, here goes...

The mirror in Harrry's pocket left a feeling of intense forboding of something brooding within Harry. He felt it through his robes and shivered. Draco had always been the cheat - had always been plotting to have him expelled, from the very first day he met Malfoy he hated him.

Harry frowned and tried to think back to last year. He had found that it became increasingly more difficult for him to focus on that time - so much of it was lost within the reccessed of him=s mind...but what he knew for sure, was that he had put Lucius Malfoy in azkaban and Draco would not sson forget it...

Meanwhile back in the Gryffindore common room, Neville, Ginny, Hermione and Ron sat chatting and doodling amounst themselves. Hermione was doing her Arithmancy homework, though she seemed to be paying little attention to it. Ginny was chatting happily to the hazed over Hermione with Crookshanks curledin her lap.

Neville had taken an active interest in the DA meetings and was practicing stunning spells on Ron, and vice versa. Neville had awoken from last years trauma with new fire, though he was still skitich and jumpy when someone mentioned danceing....

By the next morning hermione was back to normal, ahving dismissed Draco's previous behaviour as a trick of the light - maybe he was tired...
It was only after Care of Magical Creatures class that Hermione had something to think about.

"Granger, I need a word."

hermione scowled and turned back to her work.

"Please." Draco had come over to Hermione and his face wore neither antagonism nore any recalcatrint trate of any kind. He looked simply...genuine.

"What is it Malfoy, i have a lot of work to do. Some of us have grades to get - lives to find. not you perhaps..."

"Please cut the sarcasm. Why am I your study partner?"

"How the hell should I know?!"

"I just thought..." Draco broke off, looking embarressed "I thought - i was told, that you requested it."

hermione let out a snort of laughter, "Merlins beard! why would I request that? With all you put me through daily as it is!"

"Well..." Draco gave a sly smile, "I thought you'd like to try and change me." He winked at Hermione once, and then went back to his work, Hermione standing transfixed at the sight of Draco winking at what he might call a "filthy mudblood."

CARRY ON....

P.S, WHAT WAS THAT LIKE???

PPS i LIKE THE NEW STORY LILYEVANSPOTTER...I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIGHT - WE WERE RUSHING A BT, LETS TAKE THIS NICE AND SLOW...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:06 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MyBoyMalfoy
Tom's Girl! LOL

Hey someone IM me....Crazy4Tom21 /or/ ElvenOrcSlayr...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:17 PM
MyBoyMalfoy is currently offline Click here to Send MyBoyMalfoy a Private Message Find more posts by MyBoyMalfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Are you with aim or with fim?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:21 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MyBoyMalfoy
Tom's Girl! LOL

AIM.... I have other ones that i dont use...but you may see me on them occasionally TheBlondeElf7, MrsFeltonBloom, and T0R21...oh yeah and thats a zero in the middle and not an O LOL so IM away! thanx evil face Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing cool big grin smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:15 AM
Member.

hm...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:47 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ok laviera i will add to the story after dinner today ok im looking forward to it your right we were rushing it a bit but it was fun though

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:29 AM
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

Super job on the new addition Laviera_j! I was also going to weave in Harry's uneasiness about the whole ordeal. And ONWARD:

“Whatever he’s playing at, it’s nothing good!” hissed Hermione as she sat down at the other end of the table next to Harry. “He’s still acting like he’s better than everyone else,” she continued
“Only now YOU”RE included too, huh Hermione?” spat Ron from over Hermione’s shoulder. “Here,” he said grumpily, “you dropped your book.” He sat down at the head of the table a glowered at Draco, who glowered back. Harry, who had jumped out of his skin when Ron arrived, was not surprised that Hermione had dropped her book. Ron was casting nervous glances around for Madame Pince, who was sure to have heard the fuss.
Looking down the table, Harry could not keep himself from roaring with laughter; Draco was staring at Hermione with his eyes very much out of focus. Ron’s head spun about but his temper exploded when he saw Draco’s soppy expression.
“Whatever you are thinking about doing to her, you can forget about it…. you twisted… pompous… Death Eater!” Ron sputtered in rage. At a loss for further insults to hurl at Draco, he growled menacingly.
Hermione, who had been buried under her stack of Transfiguration notes had not seen Draco’s expression but looked very frightened upon hearing Ron’s defense of her. She looked, anxiously towards Harry, but before he could offer an explaination, Madame Pince had seized both him and Ron by the scruff of their neck as placed them at the table directly beneath her desk.
“Gryffindor PREFECTS bellowing in the Library? Miss Granger, I am aware of Mr. Malfoy being your new study partner. The two of you would probably find the private alcove upstairs move condusive to studying,” she ordered pointedly.
“Well, Ron fumed as Madame Pince ushered Hermione and draco towards the restricted section, “she doesn’t seem to object!”
Harry thought it wise not to inquire further as to what it was exactly Hermione should be objecting to, but privately, he agreed with Ron and hoped very much that there would not be a repeated battle over Hermione’s choice in men. He could remember how livid Ron had been when Victor Krum had fancied Hermione in their fourth year.
But this was different, Harry mused; this WAS a dangerous match. “It’s NOT a match!” he said out loud.
“MATCH?!” cried Ron in alarm. And Harry forced himself to remain silent and endure Ron’s vemenant rantings all the way back to Gryffindor Tower.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:13 PM
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

Since this is getting so long, I'm going to copy it to a new thread so that people know they can add also.

love, Lily E. Potter

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:21 PM