KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » draco and hermione

draco and hermione
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lime
Citrus Flavour

thats cool i shall be writing more of lavieras story in about half an hour
and you are quite welcome to either add or do your own on here and i will add to them if youd like

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:42 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Hey that was good! I loved Rons reactions - ok, here we go...

Hermione, ofcourse had always been a girl, but never until the forth year had anyone noticed. Such a comic and convenient way to work things thought harry, smiling to himself.

Harry and Ron had left Hermione in the midst of Draco's incesint moans to find other occupations. It had not been what you might call a wiolling decision...Mrs Pince had thrown them out after Ron had gotten from his seat, and hurtled himself at Draco who had previously sat very close to Hermione holding his nose.

This unfortunate line of events was why Harry was in the Gryffindore common room, and Ron was sitting in Proffessor McGonogal in her room.

"What the hell is this crap? I don't do Muggle studies!"

Draco had been sulking for most of the session, not willing to do any lessons with hermione and snorting everytime she tried to open a book.

"Well why don't you pick out one then Draco?! Im really getting sick of this, so just pick a book, and read it, and then maybe we can both get out of here alive!"

Draco's draw dropped, as Hermione panted from the failed efforet of self control.

"hey I kinda like this side of you Granger - much less Muggle. If you keep this up, you could even pass for a witch - and who knows what will follow that...maybe you'll even look more like a girl."

Draco smiled and rose from his seat. "And don't bother about books next week, I want to show YOU," he raised his finger at her "what homewor is..."

Draco left the Library, and Crabb and Goyle followed likesome black maudicant out of ashes.

"Well...i think that went well..." Hermione muttered and gathered her books up.

It had been three hours with no work done, and she was exhausted. She wanted nothing better than to go to sleep, peaceful sleep...fate it seemed would not allow it.

Ron was at the entrance fuming, and striding up to hermione with a noble and foolish indignition.

CARRY ON! XXXXX

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 10:37 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

cool can i add some to it laviera ill wait for your reply before i do lol laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:35 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

yeah, of course you can! anyone can add whenever they like - this thread is totally casual, and if someone adds, then that is cool.

I like your ideas, so add away!
xxx

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:25 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ron came striding up to hermione

ron:well
hermione what
ron:what did malfoy have to say
hermione:nothing much you know the usual
ron:like what
hermione:i told you he didnt say much he was just moaning about having to do muggle studies
ron?embarrasmenth i can imagine
hermione :look ill talk to you some more tommorow im going to bed im exhausted
ronembarrasmenth alright look im going to find harry we going to see what hagrids up to
hermione:see you later
ron:yeah bye

hermione was heading back towards the common room when a familiar voice was calling to her

it was malfoy

draco:hey hermione come here i have something to show you
hermione:look draco cant it wait im tired
draco:no now

go ahead laviera carry it on then ill look forward to reading it

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:58 PM
Laviera_j

Hermione looked to the trailing corridore with a yearning. Draco had stepped closer to her and was smirking wildly.

"Look Malfoy, we have a study session tomorrow - tell, or show me then!"

Draco stepped up to Hermione so that his face met hers and he grabbed her arm.

"No, i said now."

There was a finality in his tone that made her uneasy. There were no students around and the only noises were that of the fat ladt snoring in the picture frame.

"Let go of me! Draco!"

Draco gripped harder and put his hand over her mouth.

"Please! I am asking you, now come on! For goodness sake!"

he dropped his hand and released the grip on her arm. the look in his eyes might (hermione thought) have been worn by either one of hwer best friends. A sincere pleading look. Not at all that of Draco.

"OK, fine. What is it?"

"Um...Its up in the potions lab...it - well come and see."

The walk was occupied with silence - an awekward silence that was hard to fill. It was raw tention between them.

"In here." Draco went first into the room. hermione followed anxiously, being surrounded with blind darkness.

Draco muttered Lumos, and a light erupted from his wand. The room was filled with small i8nsects that casy a dim light from their bodies like neon.

"I thought, you know, that because you were such a geek you'd find this interesting."

Hermione gaped in wonder. The bugs were utterly beautiful - anauble sounds were apewing from hermione's mouth.

"Why did you do this? What do you want?"

Draco swallowed and looked at the ceiling.

"What are you up to?" She added frowning.

"Oh, that's right, because Im a Malfoy i should be 'up to@ something should I? Maybe if you weren't such a Mudblood - " Draco stopped midspeach. "I'm sorry. Don't worry, I won't ever do anything like this for you ever again."

"For me? YOU did this? I thought it was something you found...did you capture everyone of these bugs?"

Draco blushed and turned to leave the room.

"As I said Granger - I'll act more like the Malfoy you know. I know you have to run to little potty and weasel."

"hey wait a minute! thats not fair. look im tired, meet me tomorrow night at the lake, eight o'clock, and we can talk some more."

Hermione walked past Draco who watched her go all the way to the fat ladies portrait, and away to her gily, muggleborn bedroom.

ok, carry on Charmaine, cant wait!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 10:42 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!! I POSTED A WHOLE LONG THREAD YESTERDAY TO THIS....ARRRGHHHHHH AND ITS GONE... sad

DAMN COMPUTERS!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:06 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ok airangel ill wait for you to reply to this lol being as you wanted to reply and i will comntinue once you done and i will carry it on lol big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 10:10 AM
LuNcHbXplFeReR
Divvy Monkey

hehehehe

just something to feed the fire with
~ichadette

Attachment: blarg.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Children these days.. honestly

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:51 PM
LuNcHbXplFeReR is currently offline Click here to Send LuNcHbXplFeReR a Private Message Find more posts by LuNcHbXplFeReR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

thanks for the pic

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:08 PM
shaman2003

Love tom felton (my heart melts)

I'm probably not gonna come back to this message board, so if anyone wants to contact me, than email me at [email protected]

Email me if you think Tom Felton is just the hottest guy walking the earth. LoL

But seriously, someone email me ANY picture from P.o.A.!!!! PLEEAAASSEEEE

Also, send me any Draco/Hermione FanFictions, cuz I'm a nut about them. (Example: I stayed up from 10 at night, to 4 in the morning reading and writing d/h fanfictions) LMAO

Well, tty soon

~*~ShAyNa~*~

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 06:24 PM
shaman2003 is currently offline Click here to Send shaman2003 a Private Message Find more posts by shaman2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toms sweetie

draco won't date any non-purebloods. cause if u think about it draco hates all mixed/mudbloods. so it wont happen and since hermione is a mudblood it wont happen!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:11 AM
Toms sweetie is currently offline Click here to Send Toms sweetie a Private Message Find more posts by Toms sweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

actually its wonderful couple that will never happen cause JK is a dammed bully to her caracter Draco-san lol,its sad but true.

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 04:27 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Draco/Hermione, most likely, that would be the best turn over that JK can do. Imagine, beauty and the beast... I vote 4 that.... (poor Ron and Neville)

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 05:11 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

quote:
Originally posted by Nefertite
Draco and Hermione together? Never

I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:36 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

maybe not, but it would be interesting to see that. I can see it now:

Harry: How could you even look at him, let alone date him?
Hermionie: He's changed guys, really!!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:16 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

i saw the trailer,he callers her a FILTHY LITTLE MUDBLOOD
and she says:now listen you foul evil little cockroach!
then kicks him in well,you sould no,then says:that felt good!
don't blame her!he's a rich lil snobb!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:56 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

lol

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:44 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Draco: Hands off Weasly or I will...........
Ron: this is not the last from me Malfloy...

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:04 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i dun think ron and hermione will end up together,but thats just me.on the trailer,it showed harry holding hermione and then some stranger walks up and harry goes,oh no

Old Post May 1st, 2004 06:24 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote