KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » **The Sexiest Woman In The Marvel Universe**

**The Sexiest Woman In The Marvel Universe**
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Love **The Sexiest Woman In The Marvel Universe**

Geez, I'd have to say Elektra! She's so damn sexy. And believe me, I'm not in love with Elektra-Elektra. I just got the hots for Jennifer Garner-Elektra. Not to mention Jennifer Connolly as Betty in the Hulk. Oh and Anna Paquin as Rogue. Don't forget Famke as Jean Grey and Halle Barry as Storm. And Kirsten Dunst as M.J. I think my brains gonna explode!!! Damn!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:03 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

ummm.....Carmen Elektra eek!

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:07 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

If u talking about the movies ill go with Elektra too, i love Jennifer Garner, Rogue-Anna Paquin, Storm-Halle Berry, Deathstrike-Kell Hu and in the comics only one Mystique because she can e any other woman i want her to be, lol!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2003 08:18 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

In the Marvel Universe, Rogue is definately the hottest. Anna Paquin looks like a Dolphin's anus though.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:43 AM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

pshylocke without a doubt

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:14 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

no i think that gean gray is the hotty

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:14 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I think Kitty Pryde from X-Men Evolution is pretty hot.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:47 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Elektra is hot! She's got the finest piece of ass on leather.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:27 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no ones looks quite as good as michelle phieffer as catwoman in batman

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 08:54 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

You gotta point. But let me enlighten you for a moment. Catwoman lives in the ****ing DC universe. Not Marvel. Marvel bitches only. Please consider.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

mystique....rebecca romjin stamos....mmmmmm

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 07:20 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yes! There you go. Did you happen to see Femme Fatale Rogue Jedi?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:00 PM
wolverine2000

ALL WRONG HALLE BERRY IS DUHHHHHHHHH love roll eyes (sarcastic) smart thumb up whistle

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:13 PM
wolverine2000 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine2000 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine2000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

Definitely Rouge, she's so vulnerable at first glace but if any one so much as ever dares to touch her BAM they are out cold for days, man I've got the hots for her! I'm a half lesbian by the way, if your wondering. Oh, and is Rouge still a virgin? If she is not, then um, who is that guy that she um.....you know?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 09:28 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Mystique in the first X-Men film.

How can Rogue be anything, but a virgin Jen? When she touches someone, she absords them!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:01 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laruuk

Lots of latex.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 03:04 PM
Laruuk is currently offline Click here to Send Laruuk a Private Message Find more posts by Laruuk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

scarlett witch

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:34 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krazymoe
War Machine ! YEAH YEAH

In film the hottest is by far Storm... sweet Halle Berry

In the Marvel Universe the hottest is Black Cat... with Storm a close second.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:48 PM
krazymoe is currently offline Click here to Send krazymoe a Private Message Find more posts by krazymoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xman

I have to agree with krazymoe, Black Cat by far.....

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 02:16 PM
xman is currently offline Click here to Send xman a Private Message Find more posts by xman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i think Kitty Pryde is very perty and at the top of my list, and Rogue has the dangerous side, Mystique would be fun for a while but eventually you would just want one woman, Jean would be all wrong cos you have a dirty thought about someone that isn't her and she would know, and does my bum look big in this would be a death sentence

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 03:32 PM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote