KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Gambit!

Gambit!
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
whiterider

will gambit be on x3

do you know if gambit is gonna be on x3

on a site that i was reading at it said most likely not because his power is to close to cyclops confused i dont see how, and his personality is to much like wolverines

i think he should be on it

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:31 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

why did you make a new topic?! We already have a thread like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know is it because of laziness or what?!
Oh PLEASE!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 05:07 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

he might be if you all sign this!!
http://www.petitiononline.com/gamnrog/petition.html

"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal." -Queen

"I want to be a missionary, you know, go around the world killing people for money..."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:41 PM
Connor McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Connor McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Connor McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Sorry for my last post but I was a "little bit" angry, how many times can somebody ask about the same question if we already have whole thread about it?! Everything what you have to do is read all topics, is it so hard? ugh.... *cries*

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:47 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Redgoblin42

I think orlando would be a better angel afterall gambit is meant to be more muscular and rough, he looks like a better angel. i want to no if lucy lui will be psylocke ?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:56 PM
Redgoblin42 is currently offline Click here to Send Redgoblin42 a Private Message Find more posts by Redgoblin42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Its okay Verauko we forgive you, and I don't think Orlando fits for Gambit, personally

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:33 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I think Orlando fits for every charactet hie hie lol , he's very talented..... but after all i don't wanna see him (maybe) kissing Rogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:13 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I'm not saying I would freak out if he is Gambit, but I think a no-name would be cooler. And I doubt tehy would kiss sad no Even though they should!! Bobby got to kiss her and he's not worthy!!!! ....Okay that's out of my system big grin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 06:34 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

i would like to see Rogue and Gambit kissing if gambit is not Orlando big grin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:45 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I just want to see them kiss, they deserve it! Gambit and Rogue forever!!!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 05:35 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

yeah!!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin you know... if there's more sentences like this, I'm starting to going mad, and if they don't put gambit in x3, i don't know what em i gonna do with myself big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:40 PM