KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » What do you guys think of these characters and Actors and what wuld be your Choice.

What do you guys think of these characters and Actors and what wuld be your Choice.
Started by: colossusmajik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
Kes are you doing something else than searching through model's and actor's sites big grin *just a joke big grin*

lol These are both actors. I dont need to seach, I 'know' them pretty well. I know more but its difficult to find pics messed

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

to have all those people in one movie would cost lots of $$$$$

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:17 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol It would also be impossible. Not enough time for all those characters.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:32 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

jonathan jackson is so cute and that pic of that choice guy for the first sunspot it great!

(please log in to view the image)

jessica alba for pscyhlocke (sp?) or...

...ashley scott who used to play huntress on birds of prey and in in the new colin farrell movie: s.w.a.t.

*wonder what these pix would look like if they were altered...*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 12:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

I like both choices for Psylocke BOP.....
What do you think of mine???

Attachment: catherinezj1.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:51 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Another one

Attachment: catherinezj2.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:55 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow. who is that? SCHWING!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:05 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, never mind.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:06 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

and here's mine Psylocke....... I found it in the internet big grin it's a fanart big grin

Attachment: psylocke.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:23 AM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

the second Psylocke posted by Paola is Sarah Michelle Gellar (I think blink )

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:25 AM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

That last one Verauko posted is some girl from Shanghai Knights!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:01 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

slammin' pix paola! i so want jonathan jackson to play havok/alex summers! i pray that he'll be in a future x movie and would be an interesting point to make and add more story/turn to scott. need more dish one him.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:51 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

mmmmmmmmmm Jonathan Jackson.......
Not bad Bop!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:05 AM
colossusmajik

hey could anybody put together a picture of Christian Bale as Arcangel and Claire Forlani as Pylocke and Shane west as avalanche as well.Oh and how about Micheal Michele as Storm I am kind of curious to know what they would look like as those characters.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:08 AM
colossusmajik is currently offline Click here to Send colossusmajik a Private Message Find more posts by colossusmajik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
slammin' pix paola! i so want jonathan jackson to play havok/alex summers! i pray that he'll be in a future x movie and would be an interesting point to make and add more story/turn to scott. need more dish one him.

and he would look like Scott's brother...... they match to each other... they could be brothers in the movie smile

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:22 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

quote:
Originally posted by X-WOMen
That last one Verauko posted is some girl from Shanghai Knights!

She looks like S.M. Gellar!!!!!!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!!! blink blink blink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:25 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Shit....... I don't read the messeges! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin sorry X-Women big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:27 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Look guys what I found!!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grin Here you have Christian as Angel big grinbig grinbig grin

Attachment: bale.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:47 PM
Kes
Philie

big grin COOL!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 03:25 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

quote:
Originally posted by colossusmajik
hey could anybody put together a picture of Christian Bale as Arcangel and Claire Forlani as Pylocke and Shane west as avalanche as well.Oh and how about Micheal Michele as Storm I am kind of curious to know what they would look like as those characters.

is this what you wanted to see?

Attachment: a_a_p.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:56 PM