KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » What do you guys think of these characters and Actors and what wuld be your Choice.

What do you guys think of these characters and Actors and what wuld be your Choice.
Started by: colossusmajik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Oh Christian Bale looks so sweet has Angel smile

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:05 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

and Storm?

Attachment: mm_storm.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:22 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No no no Halle is Storm stick out tongue jk

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 05:44 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I know, I like Halle better too

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:48 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

and what will you do Kes, if there will be no Halle in the third part, and they'll choose another actress to play Storm?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:49 PM
snlovergirl

i would love to see christian bale as angel, he would be perfect. also storm may or may not be in the third film and may only have a cameo.

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:03 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
and what will you do Kes, if there will be no Halle in the third part, and they'll choose another actress to play Storm?

no Dont say that!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:17 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

We have to think about all options...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:21 PM
njherbz741
photoshop freak

here is ryan gosling as quick silver

Attachment: quicksilver.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 05:00 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
wow. who is that? SCHWING!!!!!

big grin big grin big grin

Rogue Jedi,
the pics of Psylocke that u couldnt tell who it was...

They're both Catherine Zeta Jones!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:52 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

No, it's impossible..... on the second picture is S.M. Gellar. I'm quite sure this is Sarah!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:29 PM
njherbz741
photoshop freak

Last edited by njherbz741 on Aug 15th, 2003 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:39 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Wow, on the bigger picture she really looks like *her*, but on the manipulation I could swear it's S.M.Gellar big grin isn't it funny? big grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 09:08 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

id rather not see storm in x3 if halle cant be her that would just be depressing halle is so good for the part

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:59 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

aww wouldnt this kid have been perfect to play bobby in the movies!!hes just to cute!! im not a fan of the actor they have playin ice man, hes just to ugly!

Attachment: rodneyscott.jpg
This has been downloaded 45 time(s).

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:07 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Who is he?? I think I really know him from somewhere.... blink

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 04:34 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
aww wouldnt this kid have been perfect to play bobby in the movies!!hes just to cute!! im not a fan of the actor they have playin ice man, hes just to ugly!

He looks familiar!Who is he?
How can you think Shawn (sp) is ugly??The guy is beautiful!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:48 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

This boy is from "Young Americans" series........... I was watching this serial big grinbig grinbig grin I luv it big grin
Yeah and i think he would be good iceman too.... but i don't think Shawn is ugly..... oh... and here's a pic of him and his twin brother.....

Attachment: shawn_aaron01.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:14 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

And what do you think about Zhang Ziyi as Psylocke?

Attachment: psylocke_zhangziyi.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:31 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
This boy is from "Young Americans" series........... I was watching this serial big grinbig grinbig grin I luv it big grin
Yeah and i think he would be good iceman too.... but i don't think Shawn is ugly..... oh... and here's a pic of him and his twin brother.....

Thats his twin??
Well the are kinda similar but his twin looks older!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:09 PM