KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » What do you guys think of these characters and Actors and what wuld be your Choice.

What do you guys think of these characters and Actors and what wuld be your Choice.
Started by: colossusmajik

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

yeah, this is his twin...... and he's younger!!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:21 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Haha thanks for the 411 i honestly had no idea who the kid was i just saw the pic and thought he looked like bobby! Im sorry girls i just dont think shawn is cute i dunno i just cant see it iv tried i looked really hard but i just cant help thinking hes kinda weird lookin it could be that hes around my age and i like older men

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 09:27 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

How old are you?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:32 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Ok i have to choke on my words....i checked out a shawn pic.....and hes not weird looking at all....hes actually quite the opposite hes very good lookin in fact! Kes i am 19, i think hes in his 20s tho like 23 still to young for my liking though

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:36 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Yeh he is 22 last i checked lol
You like older than that? lol 22 would be good for me smile I'm 20 by the way.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:53 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Hmm 22s not bad but i seem to have an attraction to guys in there late 20s early 30s shifty but its best if i stay away from guys all together there bad news laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:17 AM
Kes
Philie

lol Well when it comes to actors I seem to go for late 30 early 40. But in really life something closer to my age I guess. Well I'm not much of a "dater" messed
But back on topic smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:14 PM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Haha if there actors and theyv got money i dont care if there 10 ill date them haha! laughing out loud wacko wait what was the topic again?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:29 PM
Morph

Harrison Ford should be Gambit.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:48 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

laughing out loud Hes way to old and not that good looking to be gambit, hes not the greatest actor in the world either but thats just my opinion

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:02 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

well, I'm 17, but I like much older guys big grinbig grinbig grin I would like to date a 22-27 year-old guy big grinbig grinbig grin is it normal?! AAAAAAAAAH!

PS: And if harrison ford would be younger, he would be nice gambit, i've seen him as Indiana Jones... i could watch this trylogy several times, over and over big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:44 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Actually, even though she had her own movie thing as an action character, she would still be an ok Emma. I mean I heard that Halle Berry was gonna play Catwomen and she was a Storm!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:12 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

huh? What are you talking about, X-WOMen? big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:25 PM
Kes
Philie

Yeh but Angelina didnt want to do TR,she had just won an Oscar, she did it because of the challenge.Plus this is the 3rd movie were she wouldnt be the star.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:31 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by verauko
huh? What are you talking about, X-WOMen? big grin

Angelina jolie.
Right?blink
She just posted in the wrong thread.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:32 PM
X-Woman

Arent you saying you want her to be Emma?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:43 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No. And not in this thread. I just said I really like her.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:48 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

i like her... she's fine smile and she really have an emma attitude big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:56 PM
X-Woman

Well yeah, and sorry if I just pulled this into the thread! Emma Frost if I'm not making another one of my many mistakes is a nurse at the school right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:07 AM
Blopster
Cosmic Forces Controller!

No, Emma Frost is a telepath (and can also turn her skin to diamond, but can't use both powers at once) and one of the teachers at the school. She used to be a longtime villain, as the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle' White Queen. She's proud to pronounce that she is "a qualified sex therapist", but has no real medical training.

The nurse at the school is Annie Ghazikhanian. She's a normal human who strongly disliked mutants, but is coming to terms with it since her son Carter recently found out he is a mutant telepath (and had a very big part in brining Havok back and getting his mom & Havok together).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:27 AM
Blopster is currently offline Click here to Send Blopster a Private Message Find more posts by Blopster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote