KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Lily and Petunia

Lily and Petunia
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

RIGHT! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:21 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starprincess366

lily was muggleborn. petunia can't be a squib cause aquis come from pure blood famils and lily is pertunias sister who us mugglwe born.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 06:45 PM
starprincess366 is currently offline Click here to Send starprincess366 a Private Message Find more posts by starprincess366 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

but Petunia also could have been born with witchly powers that never developed.......

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:33 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I'm writing a column on this - does anyone have any ideas?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:35 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

maybe she was just like neville except she never got into hogwarts

Im Back happy

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:41 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Lily is/was a witch
Petunia is a muggle

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:47 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

i think, lily's parents were squibs, but really ashamed of themselves so they hid it, in saying they were muggles. so they were really proud of lilky, when she got the letter...
or perhaps just one of them is a squib...

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:48 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

that sounds very convincing acctully thx

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 08:57 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I think that her parents were muggles, otherwise other wizarding families would have known. Lily was a witch and Petunia was jealous but still just a muggle.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:04 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

could lily's mother be a riddle??
and was lily in gryffindor?

Last edited by hhhhr on Jan 22nd, 2004 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:04 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

i dun think she was in griffindor...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 09:29 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Lily was a very talented student at Hogwarts (c. 1971 - 1978), eventually becoming Head Girl in her last year. She was in Gryffindor House (Sch2).

Lily is an Evans..not a Riddle...........HOWEVER i think her mother was a Riddle and then her father of course was an Evans. That would make sense as to why Voldemort did not want to kill her....since she has the same bloodline....... We know Lord V's father was a muggle.....so its possible that Lily's mom was his daughter...making lord v her BROTHER!!! and him Lily's Uncle.

then the Mark Evans kid was brought into the book...he could have been a brother of Lily and Petunias...and I do believe we will see Mark arrive at Hogwarts and be sorted in the next book.

ALSO...I used to think that Lily was a squib...but now that I think about it...maybe she was just jealous that she got left out. Her brother might be a squib.......that would make sense for her not to keep in contact with him. So I think she is a muggle.....who has a sister who's a witch, a brother who's a squib and then her mother had a brother who was the WORST wizard ever......

DOES THIS ALL NOT MAKE SENSE??? IT JUST CAME TO ME!! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:07 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

Lily, a squib?blink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:43 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i dont think she's a squib...but i think MY last post was logicial!!! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:50 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

blinkconfused
ok...i'll just need to read that for another few hundred times and give my brain time to digest all that unexpected info....blink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:52 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Okie...basically I say that Lord V is Lily's Uncle(mother's brother)

Lily and Petunia had a brother.......might be a squib...or just a muggle who had a son (mark evans) who will be sorted in the NEXT book by the sorting hat.

Petunia must have SOME reason why she wouldn't want to see her brother...so maybe he was either a squib or a wizard....therefore she resents him.....just like Lily. She was left out.

Also Petunia would know about Lord V of course if he was related to her.... I am sure she would have NEVER told Vernon that she was related to the worst wizard ever...b/c he would leave her.......

OR.....maybe Vernon does know and that is why they are SO sneaky...cuz they don't want anyone else to know....but they might always be spying and prying just to know themselves about anything strange occuring.

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Jan 22nd, 2004 at 10:59 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:56 AM
pixie1

am i missing something where did the brother come from?
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:47 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

the mark evans theory. he was brought into the 5th book. he's a boy that goes to school with Dudley. he was 10 then........and now the next year he'll be 11... soooooooooo there's a theory out there that he will end up at Hogwarts!!

Since his last name is EVANS...Lily's maiden name....then it would have to be that they had a brother.(lily and petunia)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 01:11 PM
icy

hi
lily is a muggle born while petunia is a squib. I mean If it wasn't for the Howler Dumbledore sent Harry would have been thrown out in the cold. she is definately a squib. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 01:38 PM
icy is currently offline Click here to Send icy a Private Message Find more posts by icy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

ok now i understand
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 02:15 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote