KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Fanfiction.net

Fanfiction.net
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Fanfiction.net

please read and review my stuff!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~FormerlyKnownAsPhoenix

(Rex, is it ok that i put this here? if not, PM me and delete it, and i'll put it in GDF)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:45 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll let it slide this time... wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 01:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

OH<FOR HIM!?!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:32 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

I'm pretty sure they're a female - forgive if i am incorrect.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:51 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

BOPRecruit 16's Fanfiction

that's a link to my work at ff.net. i go by Battosai Yuriko there. i hope you all will take the time and read and review my fics too! when you finished reading a chapter and get to the bottom of the page, go the left bottom corner and click/scroll to "submit review". to go on to the next chapter see right bottom corner and click on right arrow of the chapter title. some of my friends have a problem with this, so i'll just be noting info. here. gtg! my x-evo and dbz/hp are doing the best of my 7 stories. i can't wait to hear from you people!

~battousai yuriko~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:31 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Lords of the Thong was great, Phoenix. laughing out loud

You're just says invalid url, BOPR16.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

REALLY!!!! *faints with pleasure* didya review?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:42 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by DBZFan
OH<FOR HIM!?!

and i am female

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nah, says I have to register to review. Tried registering, but it hasn't sent me the stupid validation e-mail.

*mumbles incoherently*

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 07:48 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

those stupid new "custom urls" that ff.net came up with recently don't work i soon came to realize. i had a feeling the link would be broken. hang on, i'll find a replacement.

BOPRecruit 16's Fanfiction

i guess those custom urls are so new, it'll take a while for the site to realize they don't work and fix. oh well. here's that new link. hope you like my fanfiction. i recommend you read my x-men:evolution fic called: cutting edge.

~battousai yuriko~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:08 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Nah, says I have to register to review. Tried registering, but it hasn't sent me the stupid validation e-mail.

*mumbles incoherently*

that's odd. my friends can submit reviews just fine. when you go to submit review, don't click on "log in" that's next to name box in the review window. just type in name and email address and review then submit. it normally works. maybe you're doing something wrong.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:10 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nevermind, I was trying to make things difficult for myself...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:07 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

uh okay then

i just posted chapter one to my x-men:evolution fic, so go check that out! leave a nice review for me to see and i'll post chapter two and three sooner ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

Last edited by BOPRecruit 16 on Aug 10th, 2003 at 12:14 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:57 PM
fungrl515

ok, you do know you can accept anonymous reviews off of Fanfiction.net. why not just do that? i love your stories by the way.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:51 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yes i know that. don't know why people can't do that or have a hard time figuring that out.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 10:06 PM
fungrl515

it's so much easier to just accept anonymous reviews. heaven knows i wouldn't get as many reviews as i do now if i didn't do it. anyway, are you updating soon?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:11 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

how so is anonymous reviews easier? which fic are you referring to? if you are meaning the lxg one, i'm just waiting for someone to carry it on!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:17 AM