KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?

Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?
Started by: Princess_Leia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Princess_Leia

Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?

So which actress do u prefer and think is prettier (even tho they look alike). Personally I really like Keira Knightley. She seems cool and is so pretty. I've seen her in Bend it Like Beckham and she was great it in. I haven't seen Pirate.... but I've heard she was suppose 2 b great.

I'm sorta in two minds about Natalie. I sorta like her but not really. She's pretty but I think she's not quite as good looking in real life as in ep2. I think that well she is a pretty good actress, she's very overrated and yes I have seen Leon which is the film every Natalie fan tells u to see if u slag her off and yeh she was very good in that but I still don't think she's the greatest actress ever. I've seen a few of her films so I'm not just judging by Star Wars. I think with that, she just didn't have her heart in it. It wasn't really her thing. She also comes across as a bit of a snob. It's great she goes to college but she seems to look down on others if they don't, well that's the opinion I got from her anyway and she did say acting isn't a real job which i think is very ungrateful.

Natalie is ok but for me i think Keira is better. I wish Sabe hadda been in ep2 and ep3, maybe her and Obi coulda hooked up....... big grin

So what's your opinion on both actresses and who's your favourite?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:11 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Keria Knightley was also in Star Wars as one of Amidlas Padme's, see the resemblance.

Anyway i think they are both beautiful young ladies. Both woman have the most beautiful smiles and the most magnificent eyes.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:18 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

quote:
She also comes across as a bit of a snob. It's great she goes to college but she seems to look down on others if they don't, well that's the opinion I got from her anyway and she did say acting isn't a real job which i think is very ungrateful.

I think Natalie was raised in an upperclass background and took advanced courses while she was in high school. I imagine most her opinions still come from her parents' personal beleifs. In my family college was expected as it was with most of my friends and I admit I used to look down on people who didn't go to college. Now, I am much older and wiser and I know that a college degree won't guarantee happiness nor a good salary. Two of my cousins never finished college and they make way more money than my sister and I who did. If you have never had to worry about how you are going to pay the rent, the light bill, the phone bill, car insurance, day care, or a number of other things most people worry about with every paycheck you probably will look at the world as she does. So really for all her education she is more ignorant than she will probably ever comprehend.

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:54 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

Yeh, that's probably true. I can't wait to see Pirates of the Cairabean just to see Keira's preformance, I've heard she's great in it. It's strange cause it some pictures she looks exactly like Natalie and it others not really. I still think the main part of the reason Natalie's as popular as she is is cause of her costumes, she did look gorgeous but before that in TMP ppl weren't really like 'oh she's so pretty' tho I know she was only young then cause well she is pretty in real life she's no where near as pretty as being Padme so it can show what a great wardrobe can do for a gal! I wish that Sabe had a bigger part, I think her and Obi together would have been cool.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 07:02 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

I think they get their Botox injections at the same place laughing out loud

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:35 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yo, both those fine ass b****** are ****in sexy. They both have a fine piece of ass.

Last edited by Kes on Aug 8th, 2003 at 09:02 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:44 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CptJackSparrow
Pirate Captain

They remind me of each other a lot....at least at some moments. I really couldn't say.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:57 PM
CptJackSparrow is currently offline Click here to Send CptJackSparrow a Private Message Find more posts by CptJackSparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

Yeh sometimes they look so alike then sometimes they don't.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:00 PM
bnbgranger

kia knighitly

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:04 PM
bnbgranger is currently offline Click here to Send bnbgranger a Private Message Find more posts by bnbgranger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

They both look alike,so much so that Keira Knightley was cast to play one of Natalie Portmans Padmes in Episode 1 The Phantom Menace.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:08 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

Yeh I know that but Natalie was 16 and Keira was 14 at the time so they have grown up and changed a bit, I mean yes they do look a like but I've seen pictures where they look so alike then others where they don't look so much a like but I do know that Keira was cast as Sabe cause I said in my first post about how I wanted Sabe to be a bigger character in the star wars movies and all.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:11 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Since i saw Natalie Portman in Star Wars EP 1 i have always found her stunning and when i saw Keira Knightley in Dr Zhivago (sp) i thought she was beautifal also.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:14 PM
Princess_Leia

Yeh they are both gorgeous. I'm not really sure who's looks I prefer (yes they look alike i no!) but I think personality wise I prefer Kiera, she just seems so cool and nice wheras Natalie comes across as a bit of a snob at times. She looked beautiful in ep2 but she's not quite as pretty in real life.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:23 PM
Zero
The Zero Virus is at hand

I prefer Knightley.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:26 PM
Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

I've just seen potc and it's great. Keira was great but she didn't look as much like Natalie as I thought, during ep1 u can't tell the difference but now well they do look similar they don't look as identical as thought they did. I liked Padme's costumes I think more then Elizabeths, thou I did like hers to. So which character, Padme or Elizabeth do u prefer?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:14 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Elizabeth coz she's so bloody gorgeuos!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 08:20 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Natalie

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:39 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Keira

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:28 AM
Anarion
J.

Kiera Knightley. She's young, yet elegant.

Last edited by Anarion on Aug 10th, 2003 at 09:16 AM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:09 AM
Anarion is currently offline Click here to Send Anarion a Private Message Find more posts by Anarion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Word, *****!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 09:17 AM