KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?

Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?
Started by: Princess_Leia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
obquiet

Keira Knightley

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:59 PM
obquiet is currently offline Click here to Send obquiet a Private Message Find more posts by obquiet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

this is elizabeth big grin

Attachment: girlfrompirates.jpg
This has been downloaded 165 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:01 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

and heres natalie, although i think they look exactly alike i like elizabeth more big grin

Attachment: portman.jpg
This has been downloaded 154 time(s).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keira

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 07:12 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

hmm i wonder who seraph chooses stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 07:09 PM
Princess_Leia

In that picture of Keira silver tears posted she looks really like Natalie but in others she doesn't. Like in POTC i actually don't think they looked so much alike, a little but not like identical. I like Keira more too. I'm in two minds about Natalie, i sorta like her sometimes but others she annoys me. It's weird. I liked Padme's costumes more but she did have way more that Elizabeth. I think Natalie's prettier in ep2 though but i do still like Keira more.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 08:19 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i feel the same way although theres this pic from one of the star wars where theyre both together and the look exactly alike stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:05 AM
silver_tears

i like this picture of keira although theres this other one ill post next stick out tongue

Attachment: elizabeth3.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:08 AM
silver_tears

heres another one although its more for the gentlemen stick out tongue

Attachment: elizabeth2.jpg
This has been downloaded 155 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 02:11 AM
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Keira Knightley all the way!!!

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:46 AM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

quote:
Originally posted by Danistar
Keira Knightley all the way!!!

I like this picture:

Attachment: keira2.jpg
This has been downloaded 155 time(s).

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:48 AM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateLass829

Personally, I think Keira is a lot prettier than Natalie, but I don't really like her that much. She's two years older than me and she got to kiss Orlando...I'm so jealous. mad

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:07 PM
PirateLass829 is currently offline Click here to Send PirateLass829 a Private Message Find more posts by PirateLass829 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Bah! Orlando is 100% queer. Keira is ****in smokin tho.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:30 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

Well I don't like Orlando so that doesn't bother me and I wanna be an actress too so i guess that's why there's some actresses i really look up too and would like to be like.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:58 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadistica
Wench

I think that Keira Knightley definatly has a fresher look and style about herl. They do look alike, but Keira definatly shines more in my opinion. She really sunk into her role in Pirates of the Caribbean and was great in bend It Like Beckham. Maybe I'm Biased cause she's a fellow Brit, but hey! Go Keira!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:15 PM
Sadistica is currently offline Click here to Send Sadistica a Private Message Find more posts by Sadistica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Keira is the only one to have pleased the men by showing her 'assets' on screen, of course...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

KK, smokin'
NP looks short and fat, and she totally ruined AOTC!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:34 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

i like both either way big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 05:01 AM
Princess_Leia

Wow, Tex u really don't like NP?I just surprised cause every male star wars fan seemed to LOVE her! I don't think she was fat though. Her acting was crappy sure but I thought she looked nice. And it's nice to see someone who isn't tall and blonde and stupid as the female. Though she's still no Leia!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:26 PM
silver_tears

lol right... i think keira did a good job big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 08:41 PM