KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What Do You Think Of The New Director Of Hp3

What Do You Think Of The New Director Of Hp3
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
america_boxers

yea...i bet it was just rehersal (spelling?)...but i thought i read or heard that the new director wants them to wear more muggle clothes, for like a new edge or something. but i could have dream't that.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:15 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

no they do see to be in ordinary clothers than uniforms

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:04 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

his name's alfonso or something?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:35 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

yeah i heard that too i just hope he dont cut out quidditch

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:58 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

i know i dont like him as a person cause all he does is dis president bush and prime minester blair but as i directer i dont know yet

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 07:59 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

There's no way they can take out quidditch because people are right it plays the biggest role towards the plot.. he meets Cho.. Cedric beatz him.. Dementorz

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:24 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

too right

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:33 PM
crazy_c
Very Tired

i think he mite do a good job we just hav 2 wait and see....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:34 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

alfonso also directed "little women" or "pretty women" or something.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 12:56 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i dont know never heard of this new director

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:21 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HARRY POTTER 3 FILM
I HOPE HE DOES NOT CUT OUT QUIDDITCH AND HAS PANSY PARKINSON BEEN CAST YET

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 10:33 AM
silver_tears

umm they dont cut out quidditch, but cedric and cho are not seen till the fourth movie yes also the first director chris columbus is a producer in the third film and i respect and like his work so i have high hopes for the third film big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:38 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krassin
Rob Zombie

ok,u got ur info at the wrong place,cuz afcourse they are going to have school robes,100% they dont leave out a deatail like that,and afcouse they arent gona skip quidich,becouse it is a major part of the book
they wouldnt skip any big deatail,and the director is not the one wo writes the movie,so it wouldnt be his fault if something was left out

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:20 AM
krassin is currently offline Click here to Send krassin a Private Message Find more posts by krassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raddanfan

I don't like the new director, I think he's going to have a bad infulence on the kids starring in the movie. I mean, look at what he said about Voldemort being like Bush.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 04:12 PM
raddanfan is currently offline Click here to Send raddanfan a Private Message Find more posts by raddanfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexa
green eyed me

I think the directors gonna do good, I mean A Little Princess was great! And the new robes look better!

,,J L,,

..::*¨*::.
.·:*¨¨*:·.Alexa.·:*¨¨*:·.
.·:*¨¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨¨*:·.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 08:31 PM
alexa is currently offline Click here to Send alexa a Private Message Find more posts by alexa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I know I loved A Little Princess and Im glad Chris Columbus isnt directing the 3rd film cos the first two sucked.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:25 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danfan_4ever

the first two were awesome! I agree with raddanfan, he's a bad influence on the kids.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 03:13 AM
danfan_4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danfan_4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danfan_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daddy'sgurl

I also heard that they cut the robes and quidditch. Though they really need the quidditch, and what will it be without the robes??? They really need chris back. But I heard that JK was O.K.ing everything the director does. She wrote the book, so who knows what will happen. I'm I the only one that doesn't see Harry's glasses??

Old Post Sep 8th, 2003 11:03 PM
daddy'sgurl is currently offline Click here to Send daddy'sgurl a Private Message Find more posts by daddy'sgurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote