KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » What Movie Am I????

What Movie Am I????
Started by: KrazyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Godshinto 6

Wicker Man 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In order to generate more endorsement revenue, Champion City's resident superhero Captain Amazing arranges for the release of supervillian Casanova Frankenstein, only to be captured by him. The city's fate rests in the hands of seven loser superhero wannabes: the fork-flinging Blue Rajah, the shovel-wielding Shoveler, the posessed bowling ball-hurling Bowler, the flatulent Spleen, the only-when-nobody's-looking Invisible Boy, the mysterious Sphinx, and the perpetually-angry Mr. Furious.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:45 AM
KrazyK is currently offline Click here to Send KrazyK a Private Message Find more posts by KrazyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Mystery Men totally underated film

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:46 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Godshinto 6

Wicker Man 8

##############################################
Samantha Caine, suburban homemaker, is the ideal mom to her 8 year old daughter Caitlin. She lives in an ideal New England small town, has a job teaching school and makes the best Rice Krispie treats in town. But when she receives a bump on her head, she begins to remember small parts of her previous life as a lethal, top-secret agent. Her old chums in the Chapter are now out to kill her so she enlists the help of a cheap detective named Mitch. As Samantha remembers more and more of her previous life, she becomes deadlier and more resourceful. Both Mitch and Charly proceed to do the killing thing, the bleeding thing and the shooting thing

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:50 AM
KrazyK is currently offline Click here to Send KrazyK a Private Message Find more posts by KrazyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

tough 1

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:53 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Clue:
Lead male star also plays: Mace Windu

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 01:57 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

It's the Movie The Long Kiss Goodnight very good movie Geena Davis was good in this Picture

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:11 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Godshinto 7

Wicker Man 8

This won might be a tough one...but then again someone might get it wink

This film is an adaptation of the Shakespear play by the same name. When a victorious general returns victorious from war, only to plant the seeds of future turmoil for himself and his family. Who says revenge is sweet?

Last edited by KrazyK on Aug 8th, 2003 at 02:18 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:15 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Is it Othello? I'm pretty sure it is or mabey it's the movie O

Last edited by Godshinto on Aug 8th, 2003 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:29 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Nope
Clues:

Made : 1999

Female star: King Kong's girlfriend in the 1976 remake

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:35 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Oh it's Titus I remember the Movie now I have it it has a guy with a blue face anda blue background

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:39 AM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

BRAVO!!! I didn't think anyone would get it.
I love that movie, I'm a BIG Jonathan Rhys Meyers fan love

The score is tie again
Godshinto 8

Wicker Man 8

Try this one:

This story centers around a divorced woman in her 30's and her daughter, who are caught up in a cat-and-mouse game inside their new New York brownstone when three burglars come looking for a hidden cache of cash. Mother and daughter hide in the "panic room," a secret room designed for just such a purpose, but still end up fighting for their lives

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:45 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

That one is to easy Panic Room, happens to be a favorite of mine.

An All-American trucker gets dragged into a centuries-old mystical battle in Chinatown. And has to save two green eyed girls before an evil man takes over the wiorld.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:48 AM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Big Trouble in Little China

my moms fav

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:49 AM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Godshinto 9

Wicker Man 8

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:50 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Me : 9

Wicker Man : 8

KrazyK : 1

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:51 AM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

When a nasty storm hits a hotel, ten strangers are stranded within and as they begin to know each other, they discover they are being killed off one by one

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:53 AM
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Ijust saw that the other day at my dollar show it's Identity

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:55 AM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Me : 1

Wicker Man : 8

Godshinto : 10

One more and then it's off to work I go mad

A suburban Chicago teenager's parents leave on vacation, and he cuts loose. An unauthorised trip in his father's Porsche means a sudden need for lots of money, which he raises in a creative way

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:00 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Risky Business

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:11 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

yep

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:57 AM