KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » What Movie Am I????

What Movie Am I????
Started by: KrazyK

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

ChinaNiki : 1

Me : 1

Wicker Man : 8

Godshinto : 10
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

try this one:

Lt. Tuck Pendelton, an American pilot, takes part in an experiment where he is miniaturised inside a submarine-like craft and is to be injected into a rabbit. The bad guys try to steal him, and the machine, while he is miniaturised, and eventually he ends up inside Jack Putter, a hypochondriac.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:07 AM
KrazyK is currently offline Click here to Send KrazyK a Private Message Find more posts by KrazyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Inner Space?

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:21 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

It's InnerSpace one word nice one Niki I like that movie alot

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:12 PM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Cool heres my question addition: In a quite corner of South West Ireland nestles two villages (Ballydowse & Carrickdowse), yet despite its pituresque setting all is not quite what it seems.
For an undeclared war exists between the children of the two towns. But as fighting escaltes,emotions run high, the fantasy play becomes deadly serious.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:57 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

ChinaNiki : 2

Me : 1

##############################################

Wicker Man~ is it 'War of the Buttons' ?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:09 PM
KrazyK is currently offline Click here to Send KrazyK a Private Message Find more posts by KrazyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Yep, at last someone who has heard of this excellent movie one of my favourites as a child.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:14 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Lets try this one:

An investigative journalist moves into a garage apartment owned by a well-to-do family. The prodigal 14-year-old daughter develops a crush on him. When he acquires a new lady friend she becomes insanely jealous and begins a diabolical revenge strategy that threatens to destroy the journalist's life and friends.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:19 PM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Me : 2 Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:21 PM
bravegirl
Big movie geek!

The Crush??

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:55 PM
bravegirl is currently offline Click here to Send bravegirl a Private Message Find more posts by bravegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Me : 2

Bravegirl : 1

Try this one:

Eddy and Stuart share two-thirds of a dormitory suite. Due to bureaucratic error, a woman named Alex is added to their room. At first, relations among the three are tense. Soon, however, Alex falls for Eddy, and Stuart lusts after Alex. Eddy comes to realize not only that he's gay, but that he's attracted to Stuart. The three pledge not to act on any romantic (or lustful) feelings with each other, and become close friends . . . while bottling up a lot of sexual tension.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:01 PM
bravegirl
Big movie geek!

Threesome!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:02 PM
bravegirl is currently offline Click here to Send bravegirl a Private Message Find more posts by bravegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Bravegirl : 2

next one :
The film initiates with two small-time thieves, Honey Bunny and Pumpkin, who spontaneously decide to hold up a restaurant. The film then shifts to the story of Jules and Vincent, who hit men for the well known and feared Marsellus Wallace, who is caught up in a deal gone wrong with struggling boxer Butch Coolidge.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:05 PM
bravegirl
Big movie geek!

Pulp Fiction

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:07 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Pulp Fiction ?

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:08 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Bravegirl got the point well done smile

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:10 PM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Bravegirl : 3

Sorry Wicker Man Bravegirl beat ya by one minute

Here's one more:

In this study of Generation X manners, Lelaina, the valedictorian of her college class, camcords her friends in a mock documentary of posteducation life. Troy is her best friend, a perpetually unemployed musical slacker. Vickie is a manager at the Gap who worries about the results of an AIDS test, while Sammy has problems grappling with his sexuality. When Lelaina meets Michael, an earnest video executive who takes her homemade video to his MTV-like station, she must decide what she values--the materialism of yuppie Michael or the philosophical musings of Troy.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:11 PM
bravegirl
Big movie geek!

Reality Bites

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:14 PM
KrazyK
Pass the popcorn!

Bravegirl : 4

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:15 PM
wicker_man
V.2

An old lady is found dead in her home,soon the home is occupied by her nephew who begins to experience frightning apparations.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:17 PM
bravegirl
Big movie geek!

Hmmm...could you give a little hint? big grin

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 09:31 PM