KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Piercings

Piercings
Started by: booniae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
booniae

Question Piercings???

These days you can get almost anything pierced. I'm just curious to what the guys and girls on here have done or want to have.
Bellybuttons are REALLY popular here on the ladies. So what do you guys think of them?

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:43 PM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Belly button piercings are popular here too, I was thinking about getting my tongue pierced and another area below my waist angel

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:45 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i don't think much of them. don't have any, don't want any

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:46 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Do tatoos count as technically they are the piercing of the skin?

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:47 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

i have none... but i dated a girl for a long time that had a lot of piercings... not too many you could see. some were fun. she had her hood pierced that was the most fun. i still talk to her and now that she is older she just has the basic girly piercings.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:48 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

Most guys don't now a days. I remember when the one earing for guys was really popular. LOL

Ha ha you know what they say about tongue rings Linds! wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:48 PM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
happy kine
mirth maker

quote:
Originally posted by LindsIsTightK
Belly button piercings are popular here too, I was thinking about getting my tongue pierced and another area below my waist angel

be carefull what you get pierced down there you can loose all sensation and never have an orgasm again... and that would be bad

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:49 PM
happy kine is currently offline Click here to Send happy kine a Private Message Find more posts by happy kine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I have nethier piercings or tattos both are commitments that cannot be disgarded easily tatoo more then piercing.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:49 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

Piercings can be. I've taken a lot of my old ones out... erm

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:54 PM
diegocala
Replicant

I have 7 piercing holes
I currently just sport the holes
Took everything out about 6 years ago...
Nose
Eyebrow
Nip
Ears

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:55 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I wouldn't get one, I don't like the thought of someone stickin' a needle in your body by your choice

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:56 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

would any of you ever consider having a tatoo as technically they are piercing of the skin.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:56 PM
diegocala
Replicant

yeah, but you can take a peircing out...not so on the Tat

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:57 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

I wouldn't consider it a piercing either I don't think...

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 08:58 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

I dont do piercings. I've nothing against it, its just not something I'll ever have done to myself. Now tatoos are a different subject I've got 6 and will get more in the future as and when I find the right ones.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:00 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Me neither needles give me the shivers sick

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:01 PM
booniae

Ha ha you don't gotta watch though Babe! wink

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:05 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Cheers ,the waiting for the sting is the worst part.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:07 PM
booniae

Bleh, it's quick. LOL I'd say my ears hurt more than anything else did. erm
Anyone have any pics?

Boo bunny

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Belly button piercings are popular here too, I was thinking about getting my tongue pierced and another area below my waist"

Toe?

Ummm... would there be any objection if I moved this to the GDF? It's a valid on-topic discussion.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 09:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote