KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Daredevile vs Spiderman

Daredevile vs Spiderman
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daywalker
Vigilante

I say Spiderman for this reason.........

Spidey and DD are too much alike and they'd both be very physical in this battle. Bottom line, DD's cool and all but Spidey's powers far exceed his.

Attachment: lvcc 03 004.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:45 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

I dunno, Its a hard one.DD is a smarter fighter(though not scientist)and would be awkward for spidey. But yeah, super speed,strength, stamina might be the edge . DD is much more of a nutter, he might really lose it and be brutal coz he does that alot as darth jello can testify!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:16 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

^agree darth jello needs to post here, he know more about DD than anyone here

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:41 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

As someone with vast knowledge of both characters (and a conversely proportional social life, of course), I will clear all of this up.
Spider-Man, barring any sort of external mental influence or extraordinary physical impairment, would certainly be able to defeat Daredevil in a one-on-one fight.
They both know each other's identity, but since Daredevil's identity is also public knowledge, he could possibly use Spider-Man's secret against him. He almost surely would not do this, but Daredevil is somewhat hardcore these days and who knows what he might do. It wouldn't bring him a lasting victory, however, because Spider-Man would not let his secret keep him from doing what he thought was right. How corny does this all sound?
As for a movie, well, it's unlikely to happen. The Kingpin alone is not a villain capable of taking on Daredevil and Spider-Man alone. He would have to hire other villains to make it interesting. The fact is, the movie rights are held by separate companies, and that's why Kingpin can't be in a Spider-Man movie and they can't feature the Daily Bugle (the paper Ben Urich actually works for) and related characters in a Daredevil movie. It really sucks, but then so did the Daredevil movie.
By the way, Spider-Man has NEVER been friends with the Punisher. mcgdo Castle doesn't have friends as we would define the term, to my knowledge, and if he does, they definitely don't include Spider-Man, Daredevil, or any other "straight and narrow" superhero. Even though Daredevil has become something of an antihero lately, he's not in the same league as Castle.
Spider-Man is faster, stronger, and fights unconsciously. Daredevil is highly trained and should be any normal human's match, but Spider-Man's metahuman senses and reflexes are ridiculously potent. If Spider-Man's state of mind were within normal bounds, he would defeat Daredevil in a straight-up fight. However, why would either of these heroes fight if at least one of them weren't in an altered state of mind?
I think both characters rock, and Matt Murdock has become more interesting to me since I've read his pivotal works than Peter Parker. But Spider-Man will always be the coolest character to watch in live or animated action. And I mean out of ALL the heroes.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 09:42 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by Metroplex
Daredevil for sure. Daredevil knows the real identity of Spiderman and can easily reveal it to the world or even go after the people the Spidey cares for. I think in one comic, Daredevil listened to Spidey's heartbeat and he recognized it to Peter Parker's.

On the other hand, Spider-Man knows that Daredevil is Matt Murdock.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 01:06 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

You're right, Spiderman has no damn connection with The Punisher. The only friends I know he has in the Marvel Universe is the brute superheros such as: Wolverine and Ghost Rider. Spiderman and DD is wayyyy to kiddish to mess with The Punisher, Wolverine and Ghost Rider.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:26 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

DDs my fave hero but if they fought with no inhibtions, I think Petey boy would take it. DDs radar sense can keep him out of harms way for only so long, and even though he's a more skilful fighter, he can't really hurt spidey even with his hardest kicks and punches coz spidey has enhanced durability, and of course is way stronger and faster.Dds uncanny ability to hit nerve centres could help him out here maybe. Spiderman can lift 10 tonnes and DD can only lift about 500lbs max(i would guess).That makes spidey more than 40 times stronger! DDs senses give him a slight speed advantage over a normal bloke, but spidey is fast enough to dodge bullets if far away enough!DD may dodge bullets too, but he does it before the shot is fired and his hypersenses tell him the trajectory of the bullet(s). So spidey has the raw talent and DD has the skill and savvy. It'd be a good fight, and DD could win, but spidey is a safer bet. ALL IMO of course!

Last edited by kal-el on Feb 14th, 2004 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:15 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by LeAtHerRFace
You're right, Spiderman has no damn connection with The Punisher. The only friends I know he has in the Marvel Universe is the brute superheros such as: Wolverine and Ghost Rider. Spiderman and DD is wayyyy to kiddish to mess with The Punisher, Wolverine and Ghost Rider.

I can't say for Ghost Rider, but the Punisher is not friends with Wolverine! Have you read Punisher lately?? They had quite a gory battle together. Punisher shot off Wolvy's balls and face and then ran him over with a steamroller. It was later sort of resolved by the Punisher's hunky bodybuilding magazines falling out of his bag, and Wolverine decided this was embarrassing enough to count as payback. Heh. After that, Daredevil invited Spider-Man and Wolverine to help him take down the Punisher. The Punisher is a hell of a strategist, because he got away from my three favorite Marvel guys after getting his licks in. He melted/blew up/burned the lower half of Wolverine's body right off the bones. They are not friends.

Daredevil is not "kiddish," especially recently. Spider-Man and Daredevil both have "messed with" the Punisher. Spider-Man, Wolverine, and Ghost-Rider were once teamed together with the Hulk as the "new Fantastic Four" for about two minutes. Spidey and Ghost Rider have worked together since.

Where are you gettin' your info, buddy?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 02:51 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THE_DOOM666

INCREDIBLE HULK WILLL KILL THEM ALL + SUPERMAN

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:34 PM
THE_DOOM666 is currently offline Click here to Send THE_DOOM666 a Private Message Find more posts by THE_DOOM666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thee_superman
Kel-El

Spiderman would win hands down, I never liked DareDevil, to weak

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:07 AM
Thee_superman is currently offline Click here to Send Thee_superman a Private Message Find more posts by Thee_superman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Thee_superman
Spiderman would win hands down, I never liked DareDevil, to weak

He's most likely several times stronger than you. I know he's a hell of a lot stronger than me. How exactly does being a man in peak physical condition who might lose a battle with a superhuman who can lift 10 tons make him "weak"? Daredevil is probably not far behind Captain America and Wolverine in strength. Why am I asking... you dislike a guy for not having superhuman strength. This is a waste of time.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:27 PM
sandman26
old but new

well movie wise they have daredevil mkae these impossible jumps and crap while spiderman could do them hands down and in comics spiey would win again its just that daredevil isn't strong or fast enough to fight spidey

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 03:41 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

One thing I noticed in "Daredevil" was that they totally overshot his abilities, physically. It's as if it was Spider-Man in a different costume. They shouldn't have done that. However, they did make it clear that when he goes out on the town, he comes back with some scars to show for it. This is realistic, unless you're portraying him as someone who can outfight anyone he comes across and gets away relatively unscathed, which I would have accepted as well. I just wish they would balance it out and not overstep the boundaries with impossible jumps, landings, and flips that let him avoid a shower of glass while at the same time humbling him by showing him spit out teeth and totally overlook his ability to read regular ink with his fingers. These are the least of the problems with the Daredevil movies, though. Does anyone know when those bastards are finally going to release the director's cut DVD and the video game? Sons of bitches... they seem to be waiting for people to forget how bad the movie was, or something. Feh.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:13 PM
nightcrawer89
movie man

i would have to say it would be a tie.i figured some thing out lisen up every one. dare devil fights in new york same place as spider man and in the on case were all the x-men were fighting at the stature of liberty.
why have't dare devil seen spider man or why did't either of them see the white light from magnetos machine.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 04:25 PM
nightcrawer89 is currently offline Click here to Send nightcrawer89 a Private Message Find more posts by nightcrawer89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

Each of these franchises' production rights are owned by different people, so they can't appear in each others' movies. They follow their own continuity. This is one of the few drawbacks of the movies that actually has a valid excuse that you can't get around.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 02:38 AM
Thee_superman
Kel-El

I just can't respect a superhero that can't even see clearly, no matter what else he can do

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:25 AM
Thee_superman is currently offline Click here to Send Thee_superman a Private Message Find more posts by Thee_superman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Thee_superman
I just can't respect a superhero that can't even see clearly, no matter what else he can do

That's the dumbest thing I've read on this whole site, and I've read a lot of posts from dumb teeny-bopper Orlando Bloom groupies.
He kicks ass despite his blindness. What difference would it make if he could see? Then he'd be like everyone else and wouldn't be distinctive. Why do I bother. Clearly you don't get it. Children... feh.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:50 PM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

RIGHT ON LOGAN!!Thee superman what are talking about? You should read a DD comic. His senses are so good, it's better than sight.he knows where everything is and doesn't need visual confirmation thanks to his radar sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bloody hell man!!think outside the box!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 10:33 PM
Marcellus
executioner

......................Damn strait!!!

Old Post Feb 20th, 2004 11:17 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

in the movie DD became useless meat because bullseye made loud sounds in the church so spidey could set off firecrackers or something then kick his ass even though he doesnt have to do that he can beat him anyway i know a lot about SPIDER-MAN

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 01:08 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote