KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Something creepy

Something creepy
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Setokaiba900

oh yeah Alias neo you forgot one thing you can run side ways on walls while shooting people plus if your the one you can fly and try to kill agents and get hurt really badly and you get to fight vlad eek! .

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:49 PM
Setokaiba900 is currently offline Click here to Send Setokaiba900 a Private Message Find more posts by Setokaiba900 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginerninja

I personally just hate the thought of having a metal rod inserted into your brain everytime you jacked in...That would cause some major headache

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:52 PM
Ginerninja is currently offline Click here to Send Ginerninja a Private Message Find more posts by Ginerninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I once saw in bullet time. The world was moving hella slow, and I was moving really fast. Of course I was fishtailing on the freeway at 90 mph, so it could have just been adrenaline.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 10:01 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tormentor_2004
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a fren name neo

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 04:26 PM
Tormentor_2004 is currently offline Click here to Send Tormentor_2004 a Private Message Find more posts by Tormentor_2004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs. Sparrow
Pirate Queen Extrodinare

quote:
Originally posted by Alias Neo
what about if you find some one called morpheus or trinity, even more creepy!

I'd name my son morpheus and i'd call him my little black baby! lol. I'd shave him bald

I went out with the Tin-man once. What?! He was anything but rusty...in the bedroom.

LOL!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 10:02 PM
Mrs. Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs. Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs. Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shape Shifter
Roland's Shifter

hey Alias Neo u forgot the part about living on a cold ship, eating frog spawn for every meal sick icky.

btw i want the red pill to, cos if i took the blue pill that would mean i was content to live a lie and just be a cow going slowly towards the slaughter house and not knowing it, or worse not caring.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~rolandsshifter

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 02:40 AM
Shape Shifter is currently offline Click here to Send Shape Shifter a Private Message Find more posts by Shape Shifter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote