KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Say Anything About: Anime/Manga

Say Anything About: Anime/Manga
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
narcil

*squee*
LOVE rurouni kenshin. ^___^ the series AND the manga.
also love cowboy bebop, trigun, fruits basket, jungle wa itsumo hale nochi guu and a few others, undoubtedly, which have slipped my mind. ^____^

never saw ranma 1/2 for t.v.....but i love the manga, i think it's hilarious.

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:53 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

narcil: whose that in your avatar? what's "jungle wa itsumo hale nochi guu" about?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 11:59 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Luna

I think his or her avatar is Yohji...right?

Attachment: kenshin 44.jpg
This has been downloaded 73 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:23 AM
Angel Luna is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Luna a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that guy from the jinpuu squad standing behind kenshin in that pic, what's his name? something like vegeta or whatever....

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Luna

In this picture? That's Saito, and I don't think he's from the Jinpuu Squod. He's the boss of the police... Or he is from the manga, I haven't seen any episodes with him in it yet SO NO SPOILING FOR ME PLEASE!!! ^^ I'm getting the 7th DVD!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!! That's when Kenshin fight Saito! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! *Jumps up and down*

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 07:05 PM
Angel Luna is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Luna a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that's such a funny conceidence, my mom's side of the family is saito! kenshin was on yesterday and i missed the first 20 minutes because i was watching disney's the cheetah girls. *don't mock me on that!* also, had guests over for dinner. i can't wait til the kenshin mangas come out in november and finally dubbed in english. speaking of dubbed, richard hayworth plays the voice of the ex-battousai in the anime.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:41 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

Aoshi Damnit! 'Nuff said.
HIKO Rulz!!!

Attachment: aoshi_800.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:47 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Samurai X Kenshin is DAMN cool, like him better in that.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:47 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i prefer the way everything is drawn in rurouni kenshin over what i've seen of samurai x.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 12:50 AM
Sheepz
Butter on a Stick

quote:
Originally posted by narcil

never saw ranma 1/2 for t.v.....but i love the manga, i think it's hilarious.

If your going to watch it, I'd advise against the us dub. It's pretty scary. Ranma sounds like a Butch women. Watch it subtitled

Pippin: We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?
Merry: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
Pippin: What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
Merry: I wouldn't count on it.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:09 AM
Sheepz is currently offline Click here to Send Sheepz a Private Message Find more posts by Sheepz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Samurai X is more adult in everything. Graphic, Violence, etc. even the Drawing is a bit more preicese and sharp, more cinematic.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 05:48 PM
narcil

^_____^* woah!! missed a lot of posts! *lol*

first of all...the avatar is of yohji, from weiss kreuz (as angel luna said)

saitoh is part of the shinsengumi---former captain of...i forget which divison. *lol* but he's also part of the police. it's been a few months since i've seen/read any kenshin. sad

jungle etc. is about ...well...this kid who lives in the jungle with his single mom...i really can't describe it, other than to say it's on *crack*. and really really REALLY funny. ^^ go d/l!! ^^

ranma 1/2 --- thanks for the warning. *lol*

'Slay Evil Immediately'

-the Shinsengumi

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 08:28 PM
narcil is currently offline Click here to Send narcil a Private Message Find more posts by narcil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigbadbike2
Hitman

I am anime illiterate. I have a difficult time following the stories and it is difficult for me to see what is happening.

Made By: Me

Dragging a knee at 140 on a bike, just takes all the rush out of driving a car at 120. - Sammy Sliger, 2001 (paraphrased)

Money is not everything. As if poverty is.

I've also learned that love cannot be on a one way street... if it does not go both ways it can be a lonely road. Personally I like to just watch the cars go by.... - Happy Kine, 2003

Dare to be different, just like everyone else.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 09:19 PM
bigbadbike2 is currently offline Click here to Send bigbadbike2 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadbike2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Inu Yasha returns to Toonami in 7 days!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

*the first and fourth pic look funny is because they are scans of the original cells of the anime*

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 03:59 AM
Angel Luna

My twin sis loves Sesshoumaru...he seems cool. I've only seen a couple of episodes, and that's because I have trouble staying up late to watch it. My favorite character is that guy with the blackhole on his hand. ^^ He might be a pervert but his power is cool.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:51 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that's miroku and his voice is played by kirby morrow.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:44 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I like anime NOTE: I only say like because there is virtually no anime on tv here anymore.
Cowboy Bebop-gone
Outlaw Star-gone
Gundam Wing-gone (I think)
The only ones still around are ones like Dragonball Z/GT No adult ones.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:45 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Luna

Why isn't there any anime on anymore at where you live?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:46 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Because the channel it was on decided that we should watch shows like Birds of Prey, The Shield and Kung Fu at the times when they were on and things like X-men evolution, DBZ, and Batman of the Future during the day.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:02 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote