KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » rumour about hp cast

rumour about hp cast
Started by: Tiger Eyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snlovergirl

what r your specific sources though? what mag, what website etc?

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:47 PM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

What part of rumour, is not understood?

Last edited by DanFan4000 on Apr 9th, 2005 at 12:13 AM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 12:07 AM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Guitarist

In a slide show, i saw Dan and Emma holding hands

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:42 AM
Guitarist is currently offline Click here to Send Guitarist a Private Message Find more posts by Guitarist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Guitarist

Also, in a press conference, Emma said she "genually liked" Dan

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 02:45 AM
Guitarist is currently offline Click here to Send Guitarist a Private Message Find more posts by Guitarist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Guitarist
In a slide show, i saw Dan and Emma holding hands

So?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Nothing will happen.

The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alberto8159

It probale isnt true and if it is it wont last they never do.
But god why emma there are better looking actresse in that movie but oh well he's choice

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:43 AM
alberto8159 is currently offline Click here to Send alberto8159 a Private Message Find more posts by alberto8159 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

He wont go with her. I hate repeating myself, if Dan wants her it wont matter, she said she wont go out with him because she is like a brother to him and such. But that quote is actually old. She might change her mind, though I highly doubt it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:48 AM
SltherinQueenDM
Queen of Slytherin

Daniel and Rupert have both said in interviews that they are dating Emma. I don't think they are and Emma said she had a boyfriend in USA i think... can't remember

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:27 AM
SltherinQueenDM is currently offline Click here to Send SltherinQueenDM a Private Message Find more posts by SltherinQueenDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cass4hp

hi! i read this page and went searchin 2 c if it was true and i found a pic of emma and dan holding hands! hmph! emma watson's a lucky biatch !

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 05:34 PM
cass4hp is currently offline Click here to Send cass4hp a Private Message Find more posts by cass4hp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cass4hp

and i also found a pic of rupert and her holding hands aswell!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 05:35 PM
cass4hp is currently offline Click here to Send cass4hp a Private Message Find more posts by cass4hp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by tigereyes456
Happy Dance Rumour has it that Daniel Radcliffe is Dating Emma Watson in secret. IS this true and if it is i know now!

They probably publicly said that they aren't dating, but I think they make a cute couple.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 06:10 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

Careful you don't step in the bulls**t...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 08:52 PM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Daniel and Emma tell people that they like each other as really good friends but look at this article that i found about emma that she has a secret boyfriend, i don't know if it is true but the press wrote it and they aren't always right, are they?
What do other people think?

Attachment: bf.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:03 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I can't even read it.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 02:58 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I put it on paint and made it larger .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 04:06 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

you guys, there is already a thread like this

and about page one, the olsens are NOT dating the guys who play fred and george. Thats a rumor I live in the US, the olsens last time I heard where dating these like 20 year old guys, that looked 30. they were American and had dark hair (there was a pic in a mag).

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 05:16 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Gah, you guys are so stupid!

Daniel and Emma are dating... Daniel and Emma have broken up! Does nobody know the real truth?!

Emma is a lesbian! Sheesh, how could it not be more obvious? She's so close to the guys in the cast, always touching them, but she's obviously not interested in them! Anyway, I was on a couple of fan sites that have pictures of Emma kissing another girl! Not properly, but just a peck on the lips! Now, to do that, you'd have to be a lesbian, I mean it was just a gentle kiss, but they were properly hugging each other!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:36 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Director_Joe
Keeper of the Peace

I don't understand why people care so much...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 07:22 AM
Director_Joe is currently offline Click here to Send Director_Joe a Private Message Find more posts by Director_Joe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Trickster
Gah, you guys are so stupid!

Daniel and Emma are dating... Daniel and Emma have broken up! Does nobody know the real truth?!

Emma is a lesbian! Sheesh, how could it not be more obvious? She's so close to the guys in the cast, always touching them, but she's obviously not interested in them! Anyway, I was on a couple of fan sites that have pictures of Emma kissing another girl! Not properly, but just a peck on the lips! Now, to do that, you'd have to be a lesbian, I mean it was just a gentle kiss, but they were properly hugging each other!

knew their was something wrong with that chickie...you have a good point she hangs on the guys too much with out being interested really....she actually does remind me of a lesbian now that I think about it. and I know by saying this the 'Emma lovers incorporated junkies' will be p!ssed at me, but hey why dont you girls go be lesbians with her...and for the guys, sorry dudes.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:17 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote