KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » rumour about hp cast

rumour about hp cast
Started by: Tiger Eyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ilovedaniel

What site did you get these pictures from anyway and i don't think Emma is really the sort of girl that would be a lesbian even though we don't know what she is like but i expect she is a fun, cheerful girl to be around. She kisses her fans on the cheek to be kind if someone probably asks her but i do think she likes either Daniel Radcliffe or Rupert Grint more than friendship.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 07:56 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

DAN-EM ITEM WAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!YEA Ive been waiting for that one!

i knew when we met that you were the one for me, it was so clear it could make a blind man see, and when we share our first kiss, i felt the emotion, the love the bliss,when you asked for my hand, i took it willingly this isnt a one night stand...poem by me! deticated 2 h/hr!duh

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:34 AM
pumpkinpie4ever is currently offline Click here to Send pumpkinpie4ever a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinpie4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eternalflame
bladeoffire

is it true that they are going to replace the cast? if so the tottal series is going to be blown,stupid, horrible, and not worth wild no no miffed miffed thumb down sad

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:40 AM
eternalflame is currently offline Click here to Send eternalflame a Private Message Find more posts by eternalflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eternalflame
bladeoffire

if they don't keep the magical three (harry, hermione, ron) I'm going to kill my self! they are awesome! not to mention hot! embarrasment embarrasment love raver thumb up zorro bunny yes

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:51 AM
eternalflame is currently offline Click here to Send eternalflame a Private Message Find more posts by eternalflame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

it is a very big possibility. Daniel is officially on board for the fifth movie. everyone else has pretty good chances, besides Tom. He is aging to fast to continue.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 02:54 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fraqwerwerwear
is it true that they are going to replace the cast? if so the tottal series is going to be blown,stupid, horrible, and not worth wild no no miffed miffed thumb down sad

It's worh while, not worth wild...

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:15 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

well honestly, it wouldn't really be horrible. people only say that because they grown fond of the actors/actresses. like with the actor that played Dumbledore, he died after the first, and someone else took his place...the movie isn't horrible because of that, it is how the actors/actresses act...like i didn't like how they did in the first movie, because they were young and inexperienced, but as they got older, and gained more experience, it made the movie turn out better.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:56 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

there are significant points to suggest that they may( though in my oppinion i hope they are) Dan admitts to haveing a crush on her in the first film but when he says it he stutters like mad so heres the link to the site there are many suggestions on there click on caught in the act and there will be some clips that prove a significant point( sorry if im using the words significant and suggest to much embarrasment )
http://members.thai.net/feelthefaith/main.html

i knew when we met that you were the one for me, it was so clear it could make a blind man see, and when we share our first kiss, i felt the emotion, the love the bliss,when you asked for my hand, i took it willingly this isnt a one night stand...poem by me! deticated 2 h/hr!duh

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:51 PM
pumpkinpie4ever is currently offline Click here to Send pumpkinpie4ever a Private Message Find more posts by pumpkinpie4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Way to bump!

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:52 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alberto8159
It probale isnt true and if it is it wont last they never do.
But god why emma there are better looking actresse in that movie but oh well he's choice

Wait how do you know they wont last? You dont personally know them do you--just because alot of other actors and actresses break up doesnt nessisarily mean they will--i mean no one can assume anything like that--no matter what statistics say...Im sorry if im ranting on about this and im sorry if you take this to offence but you simply cant assume--and besides actions speak louder than words.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:58 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

totally off topic but i started this thread so LONG ago adn don't remember ever saying that stuff but it was me and it's still going today! this is amasing!

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 11:34 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumpkinpie4ever
junior griffindor member

im sure it is...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:13 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

it wasnt you. tigereyes. hes got a different signiture to you and theres a space between tiger and eyes and you havnt.

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 08:33 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammii

omg fred n george n the olsens no way ,i think fred n george luk a bit gay but there mint tho ,is emma really wiv daniel

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 11:06 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x sexi lola x
THESE BETTER BE RUMOURS!!

Love OMG! no way! Thats my secret crush gone out the window!

OMG!

For me that is very very sad!!!!!!!!!
sad

I hope he is happy though!
I also hope that these are just rumours!

Everyday if I am daydreaming it would always be about him!!love

but now that I know this, I am totally gutted.

I was talking to a friend on msn, and that is where I found out about it first. so then I searched it up on ask jeeves, and then I found this site!

I like emma watson aswell. I am not going to hate her because she is going out with my dream.

well, I might cry in a min.
so i should go.

love you loads daniel!

x sexi lola x

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 12:23 AM
x sexi lola x is currently offline Click here to Send x sexi lola x a Private Message Find more posts by x sexi lola x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanR.isallmine!
Griffindor Member

they CANNOT be going out! i nearly sreamed when i saw this posted! who wrote this? and are u tellin the truth? cuz i want to know the truth! this SUCKS!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 12:55 AM
DanR.isallmine! is currently offline Click here to Send DanR.isallmine! a Private Message Find more posts by DanR.isallmine! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanR.isallmine!
Griffindor Member

sad sad this STINKS! but then again, to all daniel radcliffe lovers, shouldnt he be happy? i hope so, and i hope that neither of them get hurt in this relationship(if there is one). we should also hope that the rumors are fake that they are not going out and that he is still for the longest time SINGLE! and if he is not single, dating her or not, there goes my future man. *sob* well got 2 go! l8r taters!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:01 AM
DanR.isallmine! is currently offline Click here to Send DanR.isallmine! a Private Message Find more posts by DanR.isallmine! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Wow....über thread necromancy. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:08 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenxAngel
No More Grey Skies.

Who the hell bumped this almost 4yr old thread? no expression

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:16 AM
FallenxAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenxAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenxAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Whowever did -

Emma is not dating either Rupert nor Daniel. She's said in numerous interviews that she sees them as friends, brothers. So yeah, if a papparazo takes a picture of Dan and Emma leave a restaurant because they went there to chat, what makes the bigger headline? "THEY'RE DATING!!" Naturally.

As for the actors for Fred and George (I can never remember their names) dating the Olsen twins - ridiculous rumors. I've heard of long-distance relationships, but I personally don't see the Olsen twins partaking in a serious long-term distance relationship. Do you?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 01:21 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote