KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So Hot!!

So Hot!!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Ahhhh yes. Again the wise diety that is Kes has guided me from my feebile ideas. stick out tongue

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:23 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

it's like 35 over here. ack, it's so gross and sticky messed

To see what you see
When you look at me
Cuz I could've lived your life instead...
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:25 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, it's horrid!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

i can't even sleep correctly. i have to shove all my blankets off my bed cuz it's even hot at night!

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:29 PM
drumsgirl13 is currently offline Click here to Send drumsgirl13 a Private Message Find more posts by drumsgirl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

My mom sleeps on the floor.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:30 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I can't actually sleep without a duvet- it's a comfort thing. I just get rid of everything ELSE that might heat me up.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Celsius
Ahhhh yes. Again the wise diety that is Kes has guided me from my feebile ideas. stick out tongue

You're making me blush embarrasment

Or is it the heat blink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I can't actually sleep without a duvet- it's a comfort thing. I just get rid of everything ELSE that might heat me up.

I actually sleep with my head hid between my arm and the pillow.
Habit!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:32 PM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

i have one of those beds from Ikea that is like a bunk-bed, but has no bottom bunk. so it's like a high bed (but i'm not 5) lol. so the heat comes up there. thanks for the idea of sleeping on the floor cuz obviously heat rises usually to the top? lol smile

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, I thought that too, but I tried sleeping a few thousand miles underground and it was REALLY hot...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:34 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Yeah, I thought that too, but I tried sleeping a few thousand miles underground and it was REALLY hot...

The subway must be impossible! I mean its hot in the winter with the temps england has been having!!! It must be boiling!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, yeah, they had a train get stuck in the tunnels for an hour after a breakdown. They had to have an ambulance ready when it finally got out- luckily it was not crowded so the people were ok.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:42 PM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

i'm sorry, you guys just lost me. lol

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:44 PM
Kes
Philie

messed Stuck??! I'm never ridding the sub again!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:45 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by drumsgirl13
i'm sorry, you guys just lost me. lol

We were talking about the subway in england. Its really hot down there!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Like, you want to try and get around London on the BUS, Kes??? Good luck...

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:48 PM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

alright, thanks for clarifying big grin and as for the subway in London, i've never been to London, so i wouldn't know what it's like!

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

New York is worse than London, but London is the oldest. On thing like the Bakerloo line, wooden floored trains really do not fill you with confidence.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:53 PM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Like, you want to try and get around London on the BUS, Kes??? Good luck...

lol Yeh the sub is easier but if it got stuck and with the heat...I'd suffocate!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:54 PM
drumsgirl13
A Misfit

in NL it's crappy. the metro is what it's all about, and it's not underground so you can feel the heat x2 worse.

To see what you see
When you look at me
- Stacie Orrico

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:56 PM