KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » New Uniforms!!!

New Uniforms!!!
Started by: IBTonks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IBTonks

Shocked New Uniforms!!!

heya! do u all know that they have new uniforms, and sometimes they don't even wear those...they wear normal clothes that have either been picked out by the designers or the actors just wear their own clothes! I did have a pic of the uniforms, but i've lost it, so wil post it asap!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 02:14 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

Yeah, I saw a lot of pictures with them in their regular clothes and I think that they should wear the school robes! It really make me mad for some reason that they aren't wearing them.

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:02 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

Why aren't they?

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:03 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

the producers want a new look!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:46 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

is this the pic

Attachment: the%20trio%20on%20set.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:48 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

that's the one i had! but it was shit quality so i binned it wivout realising wot i was doin!!!! lol!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:50 PM
dark_august
slytherins master

is that the bloody new uniform??!!! not very interesting isn't it? no mad mad mad blink blink messed messed

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:05 PM
dark_august is currently offline Click here to Send dark_august a Private Message Find more posts by dark_august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I probably wouldnt have noticed if somebody hadnt brought it up

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:09 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpxmenlotrnerd

me neither whistle

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:33 PM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BabyT
Ravenclaw

hm...confused

I'm in Ravenclaw...Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to be smart? smart

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:50 AM
BabyT is currently offline Click here to Send BabyT a Private Message Find more posts by BabyT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

omg! i love their new uniforms! i'm liking what i see so far of the new director's work.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:02 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

yeah i know wot u mean! i'm not sure bout them bein in their own clothes but i def olike the new uniforms!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 08:44 PM
remusL.

I would rather see them wearing the same robes as in the first movies. I think it wouldn't fit if they are removed and replaced by their normal clothes. But I admit that would be interesting to see four house-tables reflecting the light of the enchanted ceiling in different coulours instead of only black.

We'll see.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:30 PM
remusL. is currently offline Click here to Send remusL. a Private Message Find more posts by remusL. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote