KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » True Matrix Max Payne

True Matrix Max Payne
Started by: Crisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo setting his self on fire laughing out loud

Attachment: neo on fire.jpg
This has been downloaded 91 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 09:11 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

*edited*
picture didn't come out very way

Last edited by Crisis on Aug 13th, 2003 at 09:14 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 09:12 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo shooting agent with 2 uzi's

Attachment: neo shooting agent with 2 uzis.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 09:13 PM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo with minigun

Attachment: neo with minigun.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:37 AM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo with 2 pistols

Attachment: neo with 2 pistols.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:37 AM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo with 2 pistols ( different angle)

Attachment: neo shooting thug. 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:39 AM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo doing a backflip

Attachment: neo doing a backflip.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:42 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

The graphics need work, and Neo's head is too small... laughing out loud

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:43 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo shooting helecopter

Attachment: neo shooting helecopter.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:44 AM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

the true matrix was made 2 years ago, so they graphics aren't great, but they still look quite good.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:46 AM
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Neo with mp5

Attachment: neo shooting trinity. 7.jpg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:47 AM
Korri

Llaughing out loudL Trinity got her a$$ kicked laughing

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:47 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

where did ya dload it from?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:59 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

The true matrix download

It takes about 3 hours to download, but it is deffently worth it

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:44 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Max Payne needs a shave amongst many things.

~AI

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:47 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furius
Christ's Right Hand Man

yeah max payne did bullet time much better than enter the matrix. much better

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:24 PM
Furius is currently offline Click here to Send Furius a Private Message Find more posts by Furius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by Ikobe
Max Payne needs a shave amongst many things.

~AI

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:34 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

I went through a phase of playing Max Payne to death I still play it now sometimes. I just think the bullet time is cool as hell. So any Matrix fans with Max Payne installed on their machine might want also want to take a look at these. True Matrix is good but these are also good:

Matrixed Reality (26meg)
http://www.filefront.com/r.b/page__...ip/_output.html

Chateau from Matrix Reloaded level (18meg)
http://www.filefront.com/r.b/page__...ip/_output.html

Both are cool

As for Max Paynes Bullet Time being better than Enter The Matrix I heard a story behind that, like any internet rumors I don't know how much is true maybe someone heard something similar and can back me up. The story goes that after the release of the Matrix in 1998 The Wach's went into talks with Remedy about a Matrix game it would have been released 12 months after M1. So Remedy worked on this matrix game and an important part of any Matrix game is bullet time, so Remedy were given permission to use the Wach's trademarked bullet time in this game. Now everybody knows that the Matrix was written as and was always meant to be at least two films but the Wach's didn't have the go ahead for the sequels until the success of the Matrix was proved. So a number of months in Remedys development of this untitled Matrix game the Wach's get the go ahead for Reloaded and Revolutions. So I presume because it ties in with Reloaded it was somewhere around this time that the idea for Enter the Matrix came into the Wach's head. So they told remedy that they wanted to do a tie in with the sequel instead of the game that Remedy had just spent the last number of months developing, Remedy didnt take too kindly to this and told the Wachs's to f--- off (probably). Anyway because Remedy already had permission to use the official Bullet Time in a game and they had already spent a lot of time developing it they continued developing it changed it and in 2001 Max Payne was released, and bloody good it was. So the Wach's now left with no developer for their great concept of a game the approached Shiny. Now you can't fault anything in Enter the Matrix that the Wach's had anything to do with ie, the Story the cutscenes motion capture etc. but the actual game itself... the words crock of shit spring to mind. I heard that Shiny didn't lift a finger on the game until the last six months. Looking back on how good Max Payne was I bet the Wach's are kicking themselves. Anyway at least Matrix online looks good.

Incidentally that proves that the Matrix still exists after Revolutions because Matrix online is set after the three movies and in thegame you jack into the Matrix.

I'll stop ranting now.

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:15 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scifigunslinger

WHOA.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 12:33 AM
scifigunslinger is currently offline Click here to Send scifigunslinger a Private Message Find more posts by scifigunslinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

3 hours you say? What the f**k? i take it in half an hour. stick out tongue
i'll dload ALL of em tomorrow..i'm sleepy now.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 04:18 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote