KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » forum news( important)

forum news( important)
Started by: alic88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alic88
Barzakh

forum news( important)

i would like 2 say: HARRY POTTER SUCKS BALLS, THE WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. BOTH OF THEM. but thatz just my opinion. i have every right 2 say that

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:28 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Theyre nt that gud but theyre not that bad. Its kinda mean 2 say dat in a harry potter msg baord.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:44 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

sorry if i offended u, just wanted 2 say my opinions( wanted 2 speak out)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:22 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

but there is no point in making a statement like that in a harry potter forum

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:25 PM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

De movies arent dat gud but de bools r great, its not de best thing to say on a harry potter msg board!

made by the weird and wonderful crazy_csmile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:31 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

oops, i meant books!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:32 PM
loly is currently offline Click here to Send loly a Private Message Find more posts by loly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I agree (bools!!!!) roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing laughing wacko

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:33 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i am just saying what i think, FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:34 PM
loly
Cora's psychiatrist

oops, i meant books!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 07:38 PM
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

Yes, I think the movies could have been WAY better, but I am more of a fan of the books! big grin Which are awesome! wink Have you read the books alic88? Just wondering. smile

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:09 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

im sorry i know thats ur opinion and u have every right but why would u title something like that forum news it makes it seem important roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 02:22 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

i read the first book, i didn't like it that much. i wasn't as impressed by it. it sounded way 2 confusing. may b i didn't read it with n e concentration. guess i aint that kinda guy

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:04 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Alic88> I’m just curious.

If you don’t like the one book you’ve read OR the movies, why do you bounce around in a fan-forum? Sure, freedom of speech, but why not find a HP Hate forum? Your statement is pointless. It looks as if you’re just posting to get attention. To avoid that, you may want to enlighten us forumites as to WHY you think the book and the movies are so horrible.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:51 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

I quite agree - freedom of speech only applies if you have something useful to say. If not, I suggest you go and post a hate harry potter site, and runhome crying - "i got my say! i got my say, woopy!"

p.s, not everyine needs to take the hastle of going into a forum of a particular thing you're not prone to and say "I hate this by the way. just FYI."

You have to have a reason, and if you don't like Harry Potter after you have seen every film and read every book, then tell me you hate it, coz until then, you really dont know what your talking about. (especially since you have only read one book.)

p.s, not being a *****, but i would like to know what you enjoy so that i can go to that forum and post a thread saying I hate what alice 88 likes.

Thank you.
pp.s nice one Omega.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:03 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

whats the point in starting this thread if you dont like harry potter duh what te hell is the point you know what i think you proberley do really you just said that for attention

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:11 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

if you think this way maybe u should have said this in the movie discussion forum and not in the harry potter FAN forum stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:15 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

yeah! P*** off! this is for FANS! FANS! FANS!

I see you wanna have your say, but you strike me as some boy who has nothing to do but to insult other peoples tastes. I don't like things too, but i respect the fact that other people do.

If you can then you dont really deserve freedom of speech.It comes with one rule - respect.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:31 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i agree with laviera if you dont like harry potter then go and do one

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:34 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

u know i think once u write or make something as good as the harry potter books or movies then you can rant all you want on the work of others but i think you should respect the fact that probably thousands of people have put their hard work into making and directing or producing these movies and no matter how much you hate them there will always be millions of other people who love them that is wat this forum is for harry potter! go rant else where stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:33 PM
ILuvHarry88

I dunno why you said that, cuz i know ur stating your opinion or whatever, but im sure ur not the only one that thinks that but the majority of the people hear like them so its not gonna change anything if ya know what i mean

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 02:57 AM
ILuvHarry88 is currently offline Click here to Send ILuvHarry88 a Private Message Find more posts by ILuvHarry88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote