KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Never Ending Movie Quotes

Never Ending Movie Quotes
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Tongue Never Ending Movie Quotes

well, for those of you who are really bored right now, try this little game. after i post a movie quote, then the last word in that quote, you'll have to use in your post. try to use that last word in a movie quote you can remember. can be from any movie. we can all take turns. here's mine:

Pyro (X2): "You know all those bad mutants you hear about? Well I'm the worst one of all."

Last Word: All

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:58 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

does the quote have to start with the last word or can it be anywhere in the quote?

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:04 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

well, let's first try the very last word for now. if it gets too impossible then go with what you said.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:14 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

Cypher (M1): "All I see is blonde, brunette, red-head. Hey, you uh... want a drink"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 06:18 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

This belongs in the trivia area.
Moving--moved.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:44 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

this does? never meant it to be.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:40 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

does my quote have to START with the last word of the previous quote?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:55 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

no. here, i'll start over. this was said by whoopi goldberg, but not from a movie. i just wanted to post this. it's from a joke stew book i have.

Whoopi Goldberg: "i live with a wonderful man. i lived wth other men, too, and not one of them has had a clue what he was doing in the bathroom. i don't care how wonderful a man is, or isn't, surround his a** with tile and porcelain and his head explodes."

Last Word: Explodes.

*if you can't find that last one, then try for a word in the last line of the quote i guess.*

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:58 PM
jinXed by JaNx

"exploding heads! I LOVE EXPLODING HEADS!" monty python meaning of life.................last word head

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok ol roy lee dad hear how he died a shaft busted and a meatl rod came cut his 'head' clean off i dont know if i should say the movie i am talking about or waht but u can guess it but the last word is "off'

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:06 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Calinė

"Off with her head!" ---- Alice in Wonderland

Last word Head

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne

You may have seen me on www.harrypotter-boards.com, forums.shoresofvalinor.com, or forum.buffyworld.com

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 05:47 AM
Calinė is currently offline Click here to Send Calinė a Private Message Find more posts by Calinė Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

(that's what i was thinking. lol)

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:48 AM