KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Silvery Spell Thingy In Goblet Of Fire...

Silvery Spell Thingy In Goblet Of Fire...
Started by: frootlooplucy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

Silvery Spell Thingy In Goblet Of Fire...

"Dumbledore raised his wand in the air and pointed it in the direction of Hagrid's cabin. Harry saw something silvery dart out of it and streak away through the trees like a ghostly bird."

What WAS it??? i only came across it last night when i was re reading GoF, and now its driving me mad!!! :/
it was obviously something to summon Hagrid, or let him know what was going on or something, coz Hagrid appeared in the scene, but i want to know exactly what it was!!!
i sure hope it comes up in later books reading smile
what do YOU think it was????

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 09:57 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadalus

what page?

A world is supported by four things. The learnings of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the rightous, and the valor of the brave. But all of these are nothing with out a ruler who knows the art of ruling.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 01:12 PM
Deadalus is currently offline Click here to Send Deadalus a Private Message Find more posts by Deadalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

its towards the end of the book..dunno exactly what page but the chapters called The Madness Of Mr. Crouch...

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 02:54 AM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

intresting maybe its a spell he made

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 07:50 AM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

it could have been a patronus big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 08:40 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Yeah or maye it was thought tenticals, like in book 5....

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 10:24 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

ohhh yeah........ i hope JKR doesnt just forget about it, coz i want it to BE something, it sounded so cool...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:03 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

Maybe is was Fawkes warning Hagrid or something, but then it wouldn't be silver.. would it?

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:06 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

no it would be orange/red. she doesn't tend to forget things in her books, so i dont think she will...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:45 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote