KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What are you listening to now?

What are you listening to now?
Started by: aragorniscool45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2264): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BabyT
Ravenclaw

Evanescence
Missing

I'm in Ravenclaw...Doesn't that mean I'm supposed to be smart? smart

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:01 AM
BabyT is currently offline Click here to Send BabyT a Private Message Find more posts by BabyT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Gangstarr,"Battle"

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:09 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Free and easy
Ayumi Hamasaki

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:00 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

ColdPlay - Clocks has been the most frequent thing playing in my headphones.

Holst - Planets - Jupiter is also one of my favs that I've been listening to.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:54 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

50 Cent,"Places To Go"

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:03 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

One Caress by Depeche Mode

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:23 PM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

My Hero By The Foo Fighters

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:29 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I'm listening to a classical song called Greensleeves by Mozart embarrasment

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:32 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

was listening to lonestar's "amazed", now i'm jammin' to "don't dream it's over" by sixpence none the richer.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:06 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I'm listenin' to Trapt

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:38 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Eminem feat. Dr.Dre,"Guilty Conscience"

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:50 AM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

.38 special and pat benetar today

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:01 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

resident evil soundtrack.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 06:58 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

evil face that definatly has the right beat for me and my milla

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:06 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

reality check, kitty...she is on my lap right now.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

you jedis and your mind tricks,she cant be with you when she is here playing wheel of fortune with me and i am about to hit the jack pot!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:31 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the blow up doll you are referring to is not actually real. it just looks real. laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:34 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

really?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:39 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Beyonce - Crazy in Love

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:56 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Foo Fighters - My Hero & Everlong
Finch - Letters To You

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:06 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote