KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What are you listening to now?

What are you listening to now?
Started by: aragorniscool45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2264): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Rakim,"R.A.K.I.M"

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:56 PM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

Rock Steady ~ Bob Marley

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:11 AM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Circle Jerks - Under the gun

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:15 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

All the things she said - T.A.T.U.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:02 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Thoia thoing- R kelly

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:02 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I'm listenin' to Saliva

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 03:51 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snlovergirl

cool, i love Saliva. my fav song is Always.

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:13 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

#1 by Nelly

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:05 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

me first and the gimme gimmes - where do broken hearts go

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:20 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm listening to Skitzmix 15!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOO
OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:12 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Master of Puppets

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Propagandhi - the only good fascist is a very dead fascist

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:16 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedQueen
Ive been a bad, bad girl.

Evanescence + System of a down

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:31 PM
RedQueen is currently offline Click here to Send RedQueen a Private Message Find more posts by RedQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Nirvana: Nirvana
Lost Prophets: The Fake Sound of Progress

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 06:39 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Jay-Z feat Freeway,"8 Miles and Runnin"

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:10 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Holst - Mars. Listen to those war drums...

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 12:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

By Your Side by SADE

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 06:36 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Youth and Young Manhood by The Kings of Leon. cool

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:14 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Ellie

Nightwish, Century Child
Evanescence, Fallen

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 11:21 AM
Lady Ellie is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Ellie a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Ellie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Elenor

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 08:40 PM