KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Conference Room - X-evo

Conference Room - X-evo
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Smile Conference Room - X-evo

HERE IT IS BOP, AN ALL NEW CONFERENCE ROOM. DO0 WHATEVER OU LIKE ON IT, JUST REMEMBER TO PM UPDATES TO ALL ENTHUSIASTIC PARTIES. THIS IS A CARRY ON FIC ROOM UNLESS AN AUTHUR STATES CLEARLY THAT THEY WANT TO HOLD THE LINE UNTIL THEY CAN COMPLETE AN ADDITION.

GET GOING GANG! XXXXX

Attachment: x - wolv - wom.jpg
This has been downloaded 120 time(s).

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:43 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

do you want to work on a plot first or shall i just post some ideas or a sample of a fic?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 11:46 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

What Your Name Would Be If You Were An X-Man

check out that thread to get some ideas and i have a few of mine posted there too.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 01:05 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whatever

ok, if you want, i have like 8 or 9 of my own characters, but these are the ones i like the most:

Rita Cromwell

She is 17 with long black hair that have red and green streaks in it, and black eyes. She has slight telepathic powers, she can only read someones mind, she cant make them think or do anything. She can also create black fire. Her fire was like any other orange fire it just burnt you a lot more, which is where her code name, Hell Angel, came from. The angel part came because she had big black wings that she learned to control (she can make them appear or disappear when she wanted).

Lynx

Lynx is 14 and is Sabretooth's daughter. She had dark black eyes like pools of ink and dark black hair with three streaks of silver on each side. Even as a baby you could look into her eyes and tell she was going to end up pure evil, which she is, she works for Magneto with Sabretooth. She had Sabretooth’s sharp nails, and razor sharp teeth, his wonderful reflexes, strength, eye sight, hearing and sense of smell, and she can jump up to 8 ft. in the air from her cat-like abilities. Her codename is Lethal.

Nick Connery

Nick appears to be 22 but is really 374. Every 17 years he ages 1 year. He has black eyes with a green oval pupil (you know, like cats). He's part dragon and has large scaly black wings and a tail, along with sharp white fangs. Nick has spiked brown hair and is 6'3. Besides his outer appearence, he can control nature (like make plants grow or come alive you know).

anyway, those are my favorites.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:05 AM
whatever is currently offline Click here to Send whatever a Private Message Find more posts by whatever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I was thinking of a guy named Joe Ericson. He can produce any liquid substance outside his body.

For example, he can hold out his hand and water can come out of it.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 03:44 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that sounds so fascinating! when i was watching that anime movie called x, made water powers look like the bomb! here are some mutant creations of mine:

Name: Jake Clarkson
Alias: Scythe
Power: forearms and hands can tranfigure into sharp blades whenever Jake feels mad
Affiliation: X-Men
Played By: Jonathan Jackson
Relations: Darrien Clarkson (34) - Powers: Healing Factor, rest is unknown
Note: in later chapters, Jake's powers will evolve and as his he gets older *Darrein's will be revealed later*

Name: Rachael Maguire
Alias: ?
Power: a special sticky goo can leak from her palms and be shot out towards someone, the goo will stick to it's target and then start shrinking/tighting like a snake around its prey
Affiliation:
Played By: ?
Hobbie: Atheletic - plays baseball and hockey

Name: Josh Cronin
Alias: Vibe, Shakedown (needs work?)
Power: the ability to minipulate sound waves by making the sound louder, redirect it, or blast it liked a saiyan's forced wind attack
Affiliation: X-Men
Played By: Josh McMillan of "The Deuce Project" (band)
Hobbie: acting, dancing, singer

Name: Darrien Clarkson
Alias: (not going to tell for now)
Power: healing factor like Logan's (rest of his powers are not to be spoiled)
Affiliation: n/a (not going to say)
Played By: Viggo Mortensen
Hobbies: fighting in ring tournaments like Logan
Relations: has a seventeen year old son, Jake (played by Jonathan Jackson)

Name: Rick Kruek
Alias: Back Lash
Power: snake like vines can appear from his wrists (like spidey's organic webbing) and can shoot them out and lash and grab things (this power was also one of Devil's Snare's from my Birds of Prey fic.)
Affiliation: Brotherhood -> X-Men
Played By: ?
Hobbies: practicing stunts, track and field

Name: Sirius Venin (Venin is french for Venom)
Alias: Venom (not original name, i know)
Power: if by touch of the hands to a surface or a goo/liquid leaking from the hands -> is a special organic venom and/or acid like mix that can melt anything to any degree of his choosing
Affiliation: n/a
Played By: Johnny Depp, Johnny Rzeznik (who do you choose?)
Hobbies: fighting in ring fights like movieverse Logan

Name: Hayden (either his last name will by Grayson or Slater)
Alias: Dark Knight (or Night Shade)
Power: just like the Green Lanterns only that the energy things are black and come from his hands, if he traps someone in a dark energy sphere -> can trap them or hurt them, can miniplate shadows -> to allow him to be unseen, can make an area darker or drowned in shadows
Affiliation: free lances for the X-Men, but spends of his time in Gotham
Played By: ? (Voiced By: Shane West or Aaron Stanford?)
Hobbies: brininging criminals to justice/stopping crime, and helping the innocent
Hometown: Gotham, New York (always welcomed in West Chester)
History: when or after Dick Grayson couldn't or can't be Night Wing, Hayden takes his place in justice duty; trained by dick and bruce to be the best fighter; to have protection and travel he stays at the X-Men; has met the girls of the Birds of Prey
Note: Dark Knight is featured in my Birds of Prey fanfiction, my first fic that you should check out sometime!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 04:50 AM
Laviera_j

This all sounds very promising! we should get the story going now we have some names...

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2003 10:50 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

does anyone else have any suggestions for original characters before we start plotting real quick? *ness isn't too happy that i used a link to his thread, so to access those, either i re-type them here or just add them in story later.*

lavie: if you do decide to use jake, sirius, and darrien in the carry on, please let me know or get my permission to use them so i won't freak out later when is see the story. also, to give out guidelines of their characters or just leave me in charge of those three. yes?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:44 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

Johnny RzeŸnik?!?!?!?!?!?! It'a polish name big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin and it means "butcher" messed Bua haha ha ha!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:15 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I'm curious how the English pronounce "rzeŸnik" blink

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:17 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

BOP you can copy then paste insted of typing everything again. I'm not sure a fanfic thread can remain here thou sad
But carry on.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:39 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

why not?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 06:18 PM
Kes
Philie

Because theres a fanfic forum.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 07:12 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

You know what? I didn't understand anything of what you said here big grin

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:39 PM
Laviera_j

yeah thats true Kes...well, this was for BOP, because she wanted to write the stories and post updates too.

what didn't you understand verauko?

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 10:48 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

thanks for the tips verauko and kes. i think the frontman of the goo goo dolls spells his last name Rzeznik, but i could be wrong.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:44 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

I don't understand anything what you're saying here about fanfictions... big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:45 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

do you need me to explain anything?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 06:14 AM
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

Does ne one know where to find a GOOD Evo Fanfiction site?All the ones iv found are rated G and are about Jean and Scott (gags sick ) certainly not a couple i want to read about.

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:04 AM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agentruphus
Nightcrawler addict

Here my gal

Name: Alex Sans
Alias: Nightblade
Power:Just Like Nightcrawlers but she can blend into the darkness u cant see her in the shadows or darkness and she can move extremly fast and good at acrobatics (sp?)
Afflication: X-Men
Looks: Really Hot body and i think u no what i mean by that wink and her skin is just like NightCralwers cause she is his sister.

don't underestimate a an elf u will get ur butt kicked

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:25 AM
Agentruphus is currently offline Click here to Send Agentruphus a Private Message Find more posts by Agentruphus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote