KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Conference Room - X-evo

Conference Room - X-evo
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

verauko: if we do write a movieverse x-men story, we can add in berserker for the fun of it so that gambitevofan1 will be happy and drooling. ~lol~

well, you are paritally right about a carry on. you don't have to write just a sentence, you can make it a few paragraphs to a chapter long depending on what you and the other authors decide here.

yes, you can write what you want, but has to fit the story somehow. does that answer your questions?

ninjapanther: i will try to keep people posted on the story's updates.

lavie! where you at girl?!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:58 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

you know, BOP? I LUV IT! I played something like this.... once at Roswell forum big grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:28 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i love roswell! used to watch it all the time! i love the marie/michael pairing!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:25 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

So who wants to start? Okay, Jake starts to leave to some city at the end so what do any of you guys wanna add on?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:30 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'm not sure what cities are supposed to be beyond Metropolis *a city from Superman/Smallville*, but Jake is traveling by that place to get to Bayville and West Chester. i guess you guys can add on to it, it's not a carry on story originally. but you guys can add to it anyway, then i can get to see/read an alternative verse/chapters to my story! if you don't mind, could i post them as that at ff.net later? can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:38 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it's okay, go ahead and start that carry on! you have my permission to use jake, x-women.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:27 AM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

i don't get it... we were supposed to write a X-men story... weren't we?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 06:08 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

some lavie and x-women wanted to write an x-evo. you can start your own x-men movieverse fic and we can add on to it if you want.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 11:11 PM
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

um...... later big grin now i have to make something with these new threads...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 09:31 PM
X-Woman

Actually BOP, I'll give you ideas and stuff like that, but since it is your fic you can write whatever you want.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2003 10:38 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it's okay if you write a carry on of it. i can just say or later post it at ff.net as an alternative chapters.

i'm guessing we are going to get a story started by thanksgiving or christmas as this rate. i would like to start one myself, but i have other stories to work on and school is coming soon for me. sorry.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 12:31 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

is anyone interested in writing a carry on x-evo or movieverse fic and wants to collaborate on it with me?

--sodapop--

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 09:13 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's a movieverse/X-men Evo carry on fictionthis carry-on story it's X3: Karama. It's brings Deathstrike back to kill Wolverine and Jean returns but is Dark Phoenix. New character ar introduced Angel, Jubilee, The Beast, Gambit and Morph. They go agianst Apocalpys

Like the idea

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:20 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

not really all there, but not bad. i have ideas for x3, but don't know how to say it in words right now.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:21 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:27 PM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

there could be romance between remy and marie. stuff about pyro. i love john allerdyce/aaron stanford! ^.~

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:28 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:33 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

about pyro contemplating over his choice of being in the brotherhood then wondering if he should turn back to the x-men.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 10:40 PM
Wolverine_2k
Next Level Of Evolution

let me ask u guys a question? in x-men evolution gambit is with magneto, but in the first episode when he showed up it seemed that him and roque had a little thing goin on. so is he going to switch sides and join the x-men or are they gonna have the type of relationship kitty and lance have? then in one episode it was said that roque was the key to the future plans of mystique. so is she gonna switch sides again? i wanna noe what the hell is goin on with this d@mn cartoon. can somebody help me out.

Want some, come get some. Better be big enough, bad enough to take some.
- Quote from Booker T

Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you.
- Quote from Taz

Old Post Sep 15th, 2003 01:03 AM
Wolverine_2k is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine_2k a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine_2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sorry, i wouldn't know. ask kes or go to the x-evo threads.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 05:27 AM