KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-men Couples!

Who should plaris be with?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iceman 19 45.24%
Havok 23 54.76%
Total: 42 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-men Couples!
Started by: X-Woman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

What wierd pairings!!!!!!!! ARGH!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:41 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Movie Love

What relationahips do you think will begin to flower in X:3?

If Halle Berry decides to carry on with the X saga, i think Kurt and Ororo's relationship will be developed, and i hope that gambit will arrive to create some tension!!

Also, has anyone else noticed that, fanfic-wise at least, there are HUNDREDS of Pyro/Iceman shippers out there? must be the whole opposites attract thing...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 08:38 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I agree that when Gambit shows up, sparks are gonna fly!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:27 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I hope that Rogue and Gambits relationship developes in X3 but because of Rogues relationship with iceman and the fact that they made her a teenager im starting to doubt that if gambit is in x3 that there will be a relationship between the two.

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 11:32 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I hope Gambit shows up and starts a relationship with Rogue. I hate the fact that they have her with Bobby!!! {Mumbles under breath: Stupid no good-Got to kiss Rogue}

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 05:11 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

i like Rogue/Bobby couple... i think they are cute together... but now i like Rogue/Remy more big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 10:42 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Toad is in love with Wanda Maximoff Scarlet Witch in X-Men: Evolution

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 11:17 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

lol yeah its funny how he acts all stupid around her!

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 01:02 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 01:03 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

where?!?!?!?!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:43 AM
Paola
Ronin

Thunderbird III & Lifeguard

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:47 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

who is Thunderbird?!?!?! What can he do?!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:16 PM
Paola
Ronin

He can generate solar plasma??? or become solar plasma...... I don't know! I don't even care, you know I hate him!!!!! He's the reason Psylocke & Archangel broke up, so I don't like him!!!

Ugly ugly Thunderbird!!!!!

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:58 PM
Paola
Ronin

here goes a pic

Attachment: psylocke&thunderbird05.jpg
This has been downloaded 349 time(s).

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:02 PM
X-Woman

What an ugly guy! I agree with you Paola are those other people in the background Storm, Bishop, and Rogue?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 01:14 AM
Paola
Ronin

yes they are X-WOMen

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:36 PM
BeladonnaLeBeau
Wankerqueen of Wankervile

My favorite couples are all from the cartoons ... Rogue and Gambit (excuse, my username, it was a bad choice, I'll change it asap), Storm and Logan and of course Jean and Cyclops. I do like Psilocke and Angel too. Once I've heard the idea of Storm-Beast smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:38 AM
BeladonnaLeBeau is currently offline Click here to Send BeladonnaLeBeau a Private Message Find more posts by BeladonnaLeBeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

and all the time i was wondering who Lifeguars is with on pictures scaned from the comic! Now i know! laughing out loud

You're right Paola! Bad, bad Thunderbird!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:51 AM
Paola
Ronin

Yeah Storm & Beast were a couple in Ultimate X-men, but then thought they were manipulated by Prof X so Beast stayed with them

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:47 PM
BeladonnaLeBeau
Wankerqueen of Wankervile

Exactly. Anyway they're a lovely couple. Another link to Storm was supposed to be Nightcrawler big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:50 PM
BeladonnaLeBeau is currently offline Click here to Send BeladonnaLeBeau a Private Message Find more posts by BeladonnaLeBeau Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote