KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-men Couples!

Who should plaris be with?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iceman 19 45.24%
Havok 23 54.76%
Total: 42 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-men Couples!
Started by: X-Woman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
megaroguefan

but pyro insulted rogue in the movie sad

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 05:01 PM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by megaroguefan
but pyro insulted rogue in the movie sad

Yep. I loved that part though, and where he's like "Come on Iceman. Make a move." and "Same old Bobby. Still afraid of a fight!".

Old Post Mar 29th, 2008 10:58 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megaroguefan

i don't think rogue would like to be with someone who insulted her.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2008 10:38 AM
megaroguefan is currently offline Click here to Send megaroguefan a Private Message Find more posts by megaroguefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genosha
Happy Ninja

Pyro and Kitty? What is wrong with you people? Pyro has always been pretty uninteresting in both comics and the movies so y'all must be talking about a cartoon. Maybe you guys should get more creative. Like, if anybody's reading new exiles, Cat and Mystique.

And I'm seriously loving the dynamic between Sabertooth (from AOA) and Betsy (616). And I've never been a huge Psylocke fan.

“I must be about 3 kinds of arrogant and 5 kinds of stupid, because I’m pretty sure I can have it both ways.”

Old Post Apr 6th, 2008 10:56 PM
Genosha is currently offline Click here to Send Genosha a Private Message Find more posts by Genosha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genosha
Pyro has always been pretty uninteresting in both comics and the movies so y'all must be talking about a cartoon.

Even in the cartoons, Pyro and Kitty were enemies, so yeah. I don't know what gave people the idea of them being together.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 12:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katepyro
Kate <3 Pyro

i dunno i just like the thought of Pyro being with someone.. And i like Pyro and Rogue the most because he wouldnt be afraid of her 'gift' and she wouldnt put up with him being a smartass all the time.

Pyro + Iceman = Hevan! big grinbig grin

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 02:51 AM
katepyro is currently offline Click here to Send katepyro a Private Message Find more posts by katepyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hollieyyyye

Love

I think the cutest is remy & rouge.
But i also like scott & jean, but in x men: evolution i love lance & kitty. I think they are just so cute together but since lance is no where else i think kitty & bobby (iceman) is adorable alsoo.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 05:13 AM
hollieyyyye is currently offline Click here to Send hollieyyyye a Private Message Find more posts by hollieyyyye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* Scott and Emma... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they unofficially broke up don't know if it's a good thing or bad... confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:39 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 05:15 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

IcemanxRachel Grey...Marvel make it happen

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 12:51 AM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote