KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Alien or Predator

Alien or Predator
Started by: -hh-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

id choose the alien, because im gonna die eigther way and theyd be the ones to kill me the fastest, unless i was gonna be egg bait, and the predator doesnt go after unarmed or non threatning victims, but if he was going to fight me he'd rip my spinal cord out while i was alive and that would just suck.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by KidRock
heres a question...............
If you had to go fight an alien or a predator hang to hand which one would you choose to fight?

I would fight a predator those aliens are just to big and fast.

Yeah I'm not gonna fight anything thats gonna impregnate me, eat me, or squirt acid in my face. I wouldn't stand much more of a chance against a predator though.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 11:56 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah kool aid man rules smile lol

I sense an Predator VS. Kool Aid Man
movie coming up soon? laughing out loud

For my first official reply to a thread here at KM, I'm gonna say that Preadtor rules the roost. He comes from a race where the strongest survive, and failure means death. Their bloodline continues thru the strongest, and therefore the genes of their greatest warriors live on in the offspring.

Predator is capable of thought and deliberation,
and is trained in any and all forms of combat and tracking skills. Alien is the perfect prey for the Predator, because while limited in thought, it is relentless and attacks singly or in hordes and provides all the exercise the Predator needs to deal with multiple attackers. It also knows the difference between an armed and an unarmed target, and will not indiscriminately kill an unarmed foe.

So what we have is a trained and disciplined warrior VS. a horde of barbaric creatures who stop at nothing until you stop them. But Predator can handle it..... cool

Last edited by Dagons Blade on Aug 16th, 2003 at 02:46 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 02:42 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i agree with you, and thats why the predator won everytime when fighting the alien, well im sure the help of the marines had a great deal to do with it and that there were about 10 predator, but yeah pred can kick ass when it comes down to the hunt and studying, but close quarters combat the alien takes him for sure all the alien are is teeth, claws, more teeth, acid and some more teeth or well atleast thats how teve perry describes them

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TMWATA
Rachel Leigh Cook is god

Alien was great sucpence and scary.
Aliens was a action movie and still great.
Alien 3 they killed of the characters that took a whole film to develop and the thing about ripley losing her daughter then getting one back was killed in the movie apart from that the movie was okay.
Alien Resurection was good alien in the new age and it can lead nicly on to the alien vs predator.

Predator was great a good survival movie"get to the chowper".
Predator 2 was good because they changed the environment and showed more of the Predators life a little more.

"What you just think because a guy reads comics he cant start some shit, come on ill take all of you on"-Mallrats.

"Whats a nubian!!"-Chasing Amy.

"****in' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. ****in' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie."-Dogma.

"We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. ****, we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the mother****ing nuts by a guy named Cock Knocker"-Jay and silent Bob strike back.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:08 PM
TMWATA is currently offline Click here to Send TMWATA a Private Message Find more posts by TMWATA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Aliens every time.

I liked Predator but not as much as Aliens, they'd rip the locks right off a predator in hand to hand. cool

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:25 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you know alien three was going to be totally different untill sigourney weaver agreed only to be in it if she had partial script rights, in the original hicks survived and it was to be an action paced thriller mirroring aliens, but weaver changed the whole damn script to her dumbass taste and did so with ressurection, aww man i still get dpressed thinking about that lump of poo, i mean the directing was ok and the cinematography was great but it was the story that blew the big chunks, i know most alien fans agree or atleast ones i know but what you think

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:32 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

As a side note.... my bro always says you can tell when a lady is really pretty if she still looks hot with a shaven head.

I think Weaver still looks hot, how about you lot?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:49 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i dont know weaver never did anything for me. I was just a kid though when i saw aliens, and when i got old enough to check girls out i already knew about what she did to the movies and i hate her for it. but i can see her as one of those girls you just wanna look at

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 10:33 PM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

well in my opinion i think alien3 alien4 suked sssssssssssoooooooooo much ass becouse the third ones story line suked and the fourth one had a horible script and horible ending and ending monster i like alien 1 the best becouse it was one monster on a ship with like eight other ppl that had like two guns and it had a great script and in a battle between alien and predetor predetor would win becouse it has a GUN and it has a BRAIN predetor 1 was good predetor 2 suked becouse it had nothing to do with the first one exept the same bad guy man this is a lon sentence well i hope no one gets pissed at me becouse of what i just said
peace out

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 10:19 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

alien 4 had a horible ending monster

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 10:19 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

and if u look at aliens 1 2 and 4 (i never saw the third one thru it suked so much i turned it off) the alien was blasted into space 1 2 and 4 the alien was blasted into space i think that is a little stupid dont u if u know what i mean
that is all i have to say
cya

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 10:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx

i know what you mean exactly. There was no orginality to the scripts at all, they all had the same basiv plot stay alive or kil the mean monster. Well four tried to do something with the clonning of ripley which was just bullshit, You know the movie doesnt evolve around ripley it evolves around the alien, i guess the writers diddnt get that memo. Thats why i liked aliens so much because it was a perfect sequal it started out leading off of the first movie but the plot was different this time it was search and destroy, then twords the middle it became the same plot as the first STAY ALIVE, which gave it appeal from the first

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 02:58 AM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by el_barto
well in my opinion i think alien3 alien4 suked sssssssssssoooooooooo much ass becouse the third ones story line suked and the fourth one had a horible script and horible ending and ending monster i like alien 1 the best becouse it was one monster on a ship with like eight other ppl that had like two guns and it had a great script and in a battle between alien and predetor predetor would win becouse it has a GUN and it has a BRAIN predetor 1 was good predetor 2 suked becouse it had nothing to do with the first one exept the same bad guy man this is a lon sentence well i hope no one gets pissed at me becouse of what i just said
peace out

Predator 2 was supposed to have more to do with predator 1 except that arnold wouldn't sign up for it. I personally love Danny Glover, besides he actually killed a predator hand to hand so he gets props over meathead Scwarzenegger

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 08:33 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

Predator is one of the greatest movies, EVER. Predator all the way.

Predator 2 = Pure trash. They ruined the franchise with that movie. It had nudity in it (Which wasn't like the Orig.), took place in LA, and had Danny Glover AKA Horrible acter, and it just took it's form of shit.

Aliens = OK, I never got into them, but Aliens 2 is the best.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:37 AM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

there was no sotry to predator2, i mean i liked the predator in it but it wasnt enetertaining knowing that some old,scrwany man is besting the predator, that doesnt make the predator look very threatning does it

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 12:47 AM
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

Did you do that picture of the werewolf, Bagtatta? That's cool!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:12 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

Yess.

Yes Dagons Blade, I did. =] Thanks.

The Werewolf guy is from a cartoon, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 08:52 PM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SST_Defiant^DFA
SST Ruled !

If i were to pick one, it's PREDATOR. But i also liked the original Alien but Aliens 2 was more entertaining...smile. Alien Resurrection wasn't too bad. If we had not seen the first 2 then Resurrection would be a good one...smile

Live ForEver, SST

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:39 PM
SST_Defiant^DFA is currently offline Click here to Send SST_Defiant^DFA a Private Message Find more posts by SST_Defiant^DFA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

naw if we hadnt seen the first two it would be a confusing peice of shit

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 10:41 PM