KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Alien or Predator

Alien or Predator
Started by: -hh-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

First off in my opinion Danny Glover isn't a horrible actor, and please don't give me that he sucks in Lethal Weapon bull, cuz he's done more than that. it may be an opinion, but in my opinion that opinion is bul$#it. And what story did Predator 2 not have that predator one did? So it took place in LA?! So what!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:14 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

danny killed the predator in hand to hand combat. a bad ass? you bet!!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:32 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

yeah! Shite if the little nihon girl from the books could do it, then surely he could

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:52 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yeah I think It must've took several predators to get that one alien skull. Cuz you know they arent doing that solo lol.
Alien is more of a favorite to me, from the hive like structures they create to the intricate reproductive cycle its one of those movie monsters you can enjoy....and then theres alien:resurrection..*throws up*

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:23 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i agree that glover is an ok actor, but not the pyhsical type. The story WAS the first one thats just it, it wasnt anything different. I dont know though i diddnt think it was horribly bad, just glover. I can still watch it though

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 07:49 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

Hey the Predator was doing LA a favor,
with all the drug gangs and the criminals on the streets. It would be natural that the Predator be in a ity because most of the people in the city are armed these days let alone the future.

One thing has always made me wonder however: The Predator kills people who are armed even if the person (s) aren't directly threatening him or engaging him in combat.

Anyone with a weapon is killed regardless of any outside factors. But then again I guess he wouldn't be a Predator if he didn't act like that.

Oh and the thing about Danny Glover? Well if he could take a whipping from Jet Li in Lethal Weapon 4, then Predator is a piece of cake...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:39 PM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Jet li is a pussy without his strings LOL and if jet li actually kicked danny glover in real life glovers bones would shatter, and his head would explode.

And predaotr tries to take out all of the risk factors before begninng on his hunt and weapons of any kind could prove to be a threat to the predator and since the predator hunters rely more on instict than thought any thing percived as a threat has to be killed

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 12:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jimbo25

Danny taking out a predator does not show me he is a bad ass; it shows me how easily a predator can be taken out in hand to hand combat. When a predator hunts an alien, he better have his ranged weapons. If he gets within claw/tail range, he's egg-bait. yes

When it comes to fighting either one the only consideration is which one will kill you faster. I believe that would be the predator. The alien will make YOU egg-bait!! eek!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2003 04:36 PM
jimbo25 is currently offline Click here to Send jimbo25 a Private Message Find more posts by jimbo25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bagtatta

You people are missing the point, Predator 2 brought in new weapons, and partially forgot about the old ones..

Glover one because, if I'm correct, the Predator didn't extend his wrist blade things. It was lame, The Predator owned the shit out of Arnold in the first one. All they did was make Glover seem bad-ass, where it's totally unreal. That's like having me fight a bear, and win.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:47 PM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i diddnt say the predator wasnt great in the movie because it was, but the movie itself sucked, it was the same story as the first movie just in a totally opposite setting which is why people over looked the recylced plot. in favor of predator 2 though it wasnt as bad as alien3 or ressurection

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 11:25 PM
Bagtatta

I know remorse, I was talking about all the people who though Pred. 2 was better cause glover owned him up in hand to hand combat, it wasn't meant towards you.

Fact of the matter, Predator 2 = Garbage compared to original.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 12:03 AM
Bagtatta is currently offline Click here to Send Bagtatta a Private Message Find more posts by Bagtatta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah glover is deffaintly not the hero type

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 03:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i enjoy both.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:10 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote