KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (Anime Style!)

The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (Anime Style!)
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (Anime Style!)

i've had an idea for a different version of lxg for a long time. instead of characters from classical literature, i chose familiar faces from animes/mangas i knew. i only picked ones that i was familiar with, so that i wouldn't mess up with the material. i may have good notes for this fic, but i have no idea how this story should start out and don't have a plot quite yet. so, i thought i'd post this and have you fellow fic writers help me with it! i hope to see some of my pals here soon. come on lavie, x-women, airangel, tigertears, and whoever else! here is the list of lxg members that i chose:

Dragonball Z: Goku the Saiyan
~Runner Ups: Gohan, Future Trunks

Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin Imura the Swordsman
~Runner-Up: Sanosuke Sagara the Martial Artist

Inu Yasha: Inu Yasha the Demon
~Runner-Ups: Shippou, Sango, Sesshoumaru

Naruto: Kakashi the Master Ninja
~Runner-Ups: Naruto, Sasuke, *Naruto's old teacher friend*

Shaman King: Yoh Asakura the Shaman
~Runner-Ups: Moten, Amidamaru

Yu Yu Hakashou: Yusuke Urameshi the Ghost
~Runner-Up: Botan

Trigun: Vash the Stampede the Gunman
~Runner-Up: Wolfwood the Gunman Priest

i plan for this story to be a carry on for now. so, people can join in to help. if you guys want, we can discuss a little bit of the plot and ideas before starting. *preciate the help!*

~battousai yuriko~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 07:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Prologue

Rated: anywhere from PG to R *please don't get too gory or morbid*

Synopsis: ? *the plot is spontaneious and is up to you writers of how this story goes down*

Note: That this story takes place after the Kid Buu Saga in Dragonball Z, and ignore the part where Goku was training Uub.

Completeness: Prologue with more chapters on the way

Disclaimer: All of these mangas/anime you see listed in my first post, don't belong to me but to the people who created them in the first place.

The League of Extraodinary Gentlemen
~Prologue: The Mysterious Stranger~

A tall man, that looked to be in his mid 30's and with spikey ashen colored hair, shifted slowly into a fighting stance. His gaze was focused on his son standing opposite from him in a wide open field edged with a forest and a single capsule hut that was their house. After Goten followed suit of his father's stance, Goku nodded and asked, "Ready?"

The seventeen year old nodded his consent, just as a gentle breeze began to blow across the field. “Alright, here I come!” yelled Goku in response. Suddenly, the man’s image began to waver, as if he were an image on a television screen going out of focus. Goten heightened his senses and tried his best to focus on his father’s energy signature.

While his son was trying to sense him, Goku had appeared behind the boy. He decided not to attack just yet, wanted to see what the boy was ready to do next. Suddenly, Goten whipped around to face his father and yelled, “Ah ha! Found you!” Quickly raising his hands up and together out from his chest and a light blue sphere of energy began to form and grow bigger. Just when Goten was about to release the deadly energy blast he held, Goku immediately did a back flip right over his head to land behind him.

Before the boy even had a chance to do something about it, his father crouched down with a leg out and brought Goten’s feet from under him. With his mind distracted by the unexpected move, Goten accidentally released the blue sphere. Just when you thought he was going to fall to the ground, the demi-saiyan used his ability hover to prevent hitting the grass. Shifting tactics before he decided to land, Goten rammed his left elbow to try to slam it into Goku’s stomach. Which, to his surprise, made contact.

Goten’s raven hued eyes flickered to gaze over his shoulder and saw that he had sent his father crashing to the ground. Shifting his angle in mid-air and raising his fist, brought it down towards the body. But, the only thing that his hand accomplished was phasing through one of his father’s illusions. Goku had learned that technique many years ago from Master Roshi, of when he was just a young lad. As Goten stared at the fading image, someone from behind suddenly hit him hard across the back. (A/N: I’ve never seen Goku use this technique in Dragonball Z, so I thought it would be nice to hear of it again.)

The blow sent Goten to the ground. Lying on his stomach, he quickly raised himself to a push-up like position, tucked his legs under him, and then kicked off the ground. Flipping himself upright and back on his feet, Goten launched into a double team kick towards his father standing nearby.

Goku took to the air as his son whizzed by him, right underneath his booted feet. Within a matter of a few split seconds, he flew over and appeared behind Goten’s flying form. Since the boy’s back was in the open of no protection, Goku delivered a swift kick to the place just between the shoulders. All of a sudden, he saw his foot phase right through Goten’s back! Goku smiled as he came to a landing on the soft grass and thought to himself, ‘Smart boy!’

Shortly after Goku had just landed, his sense heightened to reveal a big energy signature coming in from his right. With the sudden scent of soil filling his nostrils, he raised a muscular arm up to block Goten’s blow. Sure enough, the man soon felt the impact of heavily dirty boots smashing against his arm.

As the two saiyans were frozen in that position, Goku said, “For a second there, I was worried that your back and feet were becoming your weak points.” With that line said and done, the two warriors resumed their warm-up battle. Son and Father spent the rest of the morning and afternoon tearing up and down the whole field. They used physical attacks when they were grounded and energy blasts when airbourne. Some of the trees soon became bare of all its leaves from too many shifts in the wind that held such force. The lush, grassy field soon became filled with dug up, dirt scars. Sadly, to nature’s dismay, the saiyans took no notice of this and continued their rough housing.

Also, gone unnoticed by Goku and Goten, was that the fact there was a helicopter up in the sky less than a mile away from their location. The mysterious helicopter was of a metallic shade of silver with no signs of this contraption coming from Capsule Corp. Sitting inside were two passengers dressed in expensive suits and two pilots up front flying the chopper towards the fields of Japan. One of the men that was dressed in a deep blue suit and had hair as black as night, had his deep blue eyes searching the landscape outside his window.

The man sighed heavily and leaned the side of his face onto his fist, he was extremely bored and tired of sitting in one place for so many odd hours that he didn’t even want to keep count of. The blue eyes gazed over tree tops and could see a break in them not far ahead. Suddenly, flashes of blue and yellow light came flaring up from the tree tops. For a while there, the man arched an eyebrow in mild surprise, but soon remembered what those flashing lights could be. “It looks to be like we are getting closer to meeting this great and legendary super saiyan that is known as Goku, my friend.” The man spoke to his assistant without looking at the crimson haired man in a black suit next to him. His ward said nothing for they were coming into view of the saiyan’s field. (A/N: Not sure if these men should have accents, for I am not sure of where this story is going to take place most of the time over the course of the league’s adventures.)

Down on the ground in the field below, the two battling warriors had paused for a temporary break in their warm up. Both were sweating heavily and their bodies covered in dirt, cuts, and minor bruises. Out of nowhere, Goten could sense something coming their way and pricked his ears up to listen for any noises to hint to him at what it was. Closing his eyes to focus, the demi-saiyan could hear a faint sound of revolving propellers in the not so far distance towards the forest. Concentrating harder and digging deeper into his saiyan senses, he could now get a flash of an image of a silver helicopter flying over the tree tops. Scrunching his eye lids down tighter, Goten got an image of a four men in suits on board.

“Someone’s coming!” Goten heard his father yell and point skywards. Snapping his eyes open to look up, Goten announced, “A helicopter with four men in suits are on board.” Pausing for a moment and trying to remember the images he received, “I can’t seem to pick up what kind of energy they have. Good or bad.”

Goku observed the model of the plane, there were no gun barrels loaded onto the wings or head of the chopper. So, he flew over towards the unidentified aircraft since seeing the lack of weapons. Feeling a couple of shifts in the air behind him, Goku knew that both of his sons were right behind him. The trio flew up right to the windows and hovered there until the chopper came to a landing upon the ground not far from their house. As Goku looked into the windows, sure enough, there were four men inside like Goten had said.

Goku ascended down to the ground near the side doors of the chopper. Meanwhile, his sons followed suit and guarded the other doors, passenger and controls.

~Carry On!~

A/N: I'm so sorry if this beginning sounds crappy, i just wasn't listening to the right music to put me in the right mood to write this! For this chapter which is a prologue, the events in this would go to where the saiyans meet the men within the chopper. the group introduces themselves and wish to speak to goku inside his house. The two men who were passengers on the plane will discuss and try to offer goku this special/confidential mission to save the world/a country. It'll take goku time to accept this mission. the men say that he must go alone with them to start speaking more of this mission. and so on and so on until goku has to go through time gathering the other league members. these are just some pointers you people should keep in mind when carrying on the prolouge. i want this prolouge to end at the point where goku accepts the mission. so, i'll post/notify you when to label it chapter one and so forth. well, enjoy this story and please carry on and make this story great to whoever helps me with this story! ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:16 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

A/N 2: someone once said "wouldn't goku over power the rest of the league with his powers?" yes, basically, but his powers and knowledge will have limits on the mission and throughout his travels with the league. the mission will almost always testing them. good or bad.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 07:21 AM
fungrl515

i like it. very nice. but, please fix the mistake you made. it's eatingup my heart. his name is Kenshin Himura.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 04:07 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

A/N 3: please, will someone help me figure out who these men in suits are? i'm not sure if want them to be people from other mangas/anime, or originals. i can't continue the story if someone doesn't help me! just make sure that they don't have any special powers and seem mysterious. but they aren't evil. we can all figure out the mission later. but it will involve where goku gets the mission, then is ordered to round up the other members. first, he gets the members in the present time. then goes back in time to the earliest year to get the other member, then continues on going back further in time. i think it's yusuke and yoh that he picks up first in present time. then here's the order of pickup: vash the stampede -> kenshin himura *happy now nora?* -> kakashi -> inu yasha. it won't be easy for goku to persuade kakashi and inu yasha. esp. the dog demon! he's so stubborn! make sure of when goku does travel to those worlds/times, that the members i mentioned are the only one's that he picks up! no one else in that time nor anime/manga! shall i explan why i chose them besides what i said in the first post? now, with all these author notes in mind, please authors, carry on this story until the very end of the league's adventures across time and maybe space ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:01 AM
X-Woman

This is good and all but I don't really like it because I'm not a fan of DBZ and I'm getting really really confused with the characters...I can't even pronounce it right. Sorry but good stuff here really.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:03 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
A/N 3: please, will someone help me figure out who these men in suits are? i'm not sure if want them to be people from other mangas/anime, or originals. i can't continue the story if someone doesn't help me! just make sure that they don't have any special powers and seem mysterious. but they aren't evil. we can all figure out the mission later. but it will involve where goku gets the mission, then is ordered to round up the other members. first, he gets the members in the present time. then goes back in time to the earliest year to get the other member, then continues on going back further in time. i think it's yusuke and yoh that he picks up first in present time. then here's the order of pickup: vash the stampede -> kenshin himura *happy now nora?* -> kakashi -> inu yasha. it won't be easy for goku to persuade kakashi and inu yasha. esp. the dog demon! he's so stubborn! make sure of when goku does travel to those worlds/times, that the members i mentioned are the only one's that he picks up! no one else in that time nor anime/manga! shall i explan why i chose them besides what i said in the first post? now, with all these author notes in mind, please authors, carry on this story until the very end of the league's adventures across time and maybe space ^.~

~battousai yuriko~

How about you make that a bad guy suddenly apears and they have to fight.

And,um.............I forgot to tell you in my pm that I am not good at continuing for a difrent person........But I can give you ideas!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 05:17 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

A/N 4: those aren't bad ideas, but i was aiming more for a couple of guys *can be familiar faces from other animes/mangas* that can inform goku of the mission and/or help goku gather the other members of the league. *keep stuff from the actual lxg movie in mind.*

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:04 AM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

How about Kenshin Himoura(Rarouni Kenshin) is a member also?And Sanosuka?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 06:09 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it's spelled Himura and rurouni for those errors. *don't mean to be rude* no, sano is not a member just my second choice when i first got the idea down on paper. the battousai is my choice for the swordsman, peace keeper, and cook of the group. i titled him "Kenshin Himura the Swordsman".

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 02:56 AM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

What about Vash the stamped?(Trigun)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:25 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what about him? he's the gunmen of the group.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 09:28 PM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

ell BOp - as usual it is brilliantly written, and I would love to add to it, but I honestly feel that I would not do the story justice - I don't really know DBZ too well. I think i would spoil the plot! I am going to keep reading however, and I will post reviews - maybe you can make a DBZ fan out of me! hee hee!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:38 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Okay new people:Inuyasha, Kagome, Sailor Mars, ANd thats it.....

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:16 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

lavie: that's okay. don't worry if you don't do justice or not, as long as you carry on the story, i'm happy. i'll try my best to make you a dbz fan! ~lol~

dbzfan: inu yasha is already going to be a member of the league. kagome will have a small cameo when goku and the other members go back in time to get the youkai. the sailor scouts...i don't know...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:45 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

..........I have no clue what you said but....Okay!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

league = a group, club, gathering
cameo = an appearance (can be big or small)

do you understand now?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 04:58 AM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Yes

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:01 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yea! *celebrates* i'll try my best to get the rest of this chapter done soon.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 05:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

~Prologue; continued~

The side panels slide open and two strange men in suits climbed out. For some reason, their energy signatures were unreadable. So, the saiyans couldn’t tell if these new arrivals were good or evil.

The one in the cerulean suit and carrying a suitcase spoke first, “I’m assuming that this is the Son residence. We need to talk to Son Goku of this prefecture, it’s of the utmost importance.”

“I’m Goku,” said the latter stepping forward. “What do you want to talk to me about?” Personally, he thought this could be about the bills or politics.

“We have a preposition to offer you, but let’s not discuss this out here,” the raven haired man spoke again. He looked about the place over his dark shades suspiciously for a few seconds before bringing his gaze over to the house of the saiyans. “May we come in?” The man jerked his head towards the direction of said place.

“Sure,” replied Goku as he lead the gathering over and into the tiny house. He sat them down in the kitchen, but decided not to offer them lunch until he knew full on what this was all about. “Speak.” The saiyan had said that a little harsh without meaning to. His attitude always had an edge after he didn’t eat directly after training all day. ‘Gosh, I start to sound like Vegeta when I’m hungry!’ Goku laughed to himself.

“I would prefer to talk to you alone on this matter, saiyan, but it looks as though your sons are not willing to leave your side. So, I’ll start this by saying my name is Jonathan Vale. My assistant here is James Ryan. We are here to offer you the opportunity of a life time. And no, we are not solicitors trying to sell you something. Son Goku, it has been your history to save the world over and over, so we are wondering if you would like to save this earth once more.”

“I get that, but…”

“What do you want our father to do?” interrupted Gohan, who was sitting to his father’s left. “Mr. Vale, you keep saying that you want my dad to do something of importance for you, but why not cut to the chase?”

Before Jonathan could answer, James (A/N: the crimson haired one) spoke up, “This mission we are sending your father on requires him to travel through time to gather a league of history’s finest warriors. But, he must do this alone, for he-“ But, the man did not get the chance to finish his speech for there came sudden noises of thundering feet and something crashing into the walls of the capsule house. Such outside force was causing dust to fall from the ceiling and objects to rattle in their places.

Alarmed, Goku and the gang jumped from their seats and raced over to the family room window to get a peek outside. The men in suits stood at either side of the saiyan. Behind their dark shades, their eyes narrowed as they realized what was going on. “No Ryu…” Both said under their angered breaths. (A/N: “No Ryu” is plural for “dragons,” I think.)

For out in the fields around them, there were slender bodied, oversized reptilians running about and trying to break down the little hut by force. The dragons had a similar body structure to a veilosorapter (A/N: Remember Jurassic Park!) with an emerald hue to their scales. They had big, vicious looking set of golden eyes, fangs, and claws. As some rammed their bodies against, their magenta manes would flop about in the wind and their silver armor would glitter in the sun light. The others were blasting red energy spheres from their mouths or hands as they destroyed the field further.

Not able to take this any longer, all the occupants of the hut came bursting through the front door to try and stop this madness. The saiyans were shocked as their guests followed them outside, for they had assumed that those two had very little to no battle experience. Oh, but the surprise didn’t end there!

To Goku’s left, James Ryan leapt to the air and his body structure began to waver, then transfigure into something not human. The man’s skin began to grow crimson fur as his eyes changed from green to silver. As James’ head starting to alter its form, his arms transformed into huge feathery wings that tore the sleeves of his coat down the seems. The bones in his legs began to shift, making his knees bend the other way. One way to tell that his legs were so different now, was when the claws of his eagle like feet were sticking out of the new holes in his shoes.

With his transformation complete as soon as the silver mist cleared, James soon became a blur of blue and red within the sky as he jetted about the field with incredible speed. When he was visible, the saiyans could now see an enormous bird dressed in a torn up blue suit, with the upper body and head of a kitsune. (A/N: Kitsune means “fox.” By the way, James is an Airax, a creature of my own creation. The Airax first appeared in my dragonball z/harry potter crossover story. If you have the time, I suggest you read that story!) After an exact minute, the blur had knocked out nearly a dozen no ryu to the ground unconscious or dead.

Wanting to see what happened to Jonathan Vale, the saiyans brought their gaze to ground level to see a mist of blue smoke surrounding the man’s body as he ran towards the middle of the larger group of dragons. Vale instantly transformed into a creature that looked somewhat like an ookami, but bigger. (A/N: Ookami means “wolf.”) The saiyans weren’t able to see the rest of the transformation for the fog around the wolf had thickened, obstructing their view. Suddenly, James came flying over the mist, blowing it away to reveal a creature that looked to be a cross of a wolf and a suicone. (A/N: You are familiar with Pokemon right?)

With a forget-me-not blue, diamond shaped horn crowned upon that proud baby blue head with a white muzzle and a single dark pink stripe on either cheek. A huge entrail of silky, deep purple mane came flowing from the head to almost past the fluffy tail. The striped body and white paws pounded heavily upon the ground, flinging dirt skywards as it went. Seeing the intruder, some of the dragons came racing towards the Lupin. (A/N: I know it wasn’t very original to use the Harry Potter character’s name, but it sounded good to me. Another original creature creation of mine!)

Coming to a screeching halt, the Lupin just stood there as it waited for the foolish dragons to get closer. Once the creatures were in range, Vale unleashed four of his silvery, head ribbons from their hiding spots amongst his mane and sent them out to whiplash the dragons in the face. He alternated the ribbons to also grip and throw his foes about. When the Lupin’s ribbons were full and a dragon was charging him head on, Vale opened his mouth wide and a fine jet of icy breath came shooting out. The mist enveloped the ryu that immediately became a huge frozen statue of ice.

The saiyans had joined in the rough housing shortly after Jonathan had finished transforming, but they still couldn’t believe their eyes at what they were seeing!

~TO BE CONTINUED/CARRY ON!~

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 10:54 PM