Ray Romano Talks On His Next 'Grilled'[Monday, August 23rd, 2004]
Ray Romano is to play a meat salesman in the San Fernando Valley in his next film, Grilled, according to AP.
"There's a great guy named Sonny who is the best salesman in California," Romano said. "We had a meat-ology class with him, and I kind of took things from him for my character."
In the movie, due out next summer, Romano and co-star Kevin James of CBS's "The King of Queens" are desperately trying to meet a sales quota on the hottest day of the year.
The shooting schedule runs just 30 days in one of the region's steamiest locations.
"In Encino, where I live, it's supposed to be 15 degrees hotter than over the hill," Romano said, referring to West Los Angeles. "I thought it couldn't get any hotter than where I live. Here in Chatsworth, you can bump it up 10 more degrees. But it's good for what we're doing."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]