May 2005 Release Expected For 'Mission Impossible 3'[Monday, June 16th, 2003]
Paramount Pictures are stepping away from a May 2004 opening date for Mission: Impossible 3, according to Variety.
The studio are said to have moved off the date recently after Michael Mann announced plans to direct Collateral for DreamWorks, with Tom Cruise expected to topline and shooting expected to start in the fall.
As a result, 'M:I 3' is now expected to begin shooting in January, which makes the previously planned May 21 release unlikely.
According to the trade, the studio has not set a new release date, but the most likely scenario would be for 'M:I 3' to open during the 2004 holiday season or in May 2005.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]