'Mission: Impossible 3' Production Set For China[Monday, July 18th, 2005]
The production of Mission: Impossible 3 is set to move to China, according to Variety.
The project is reportedly set to shoot for up to a month in Shanghai in November. The film's climactic final scenes will apparently be shot in the cultural capital of China. A fair proportion of the pre-production work will also be done in the country.
"I know that they've had issues about a helicopter, but I simply cannot believe that the Shanghai authorities will not move mountains to make sure that this film happens on their turf," said a China-based production executive.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]